• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Dece.png

@Deceived3596 daily activities

But not the completed Hogyoku, Urahara only made one half and Aizen the other. If Urahara had both halves, maybe, but only because he has a better mentality.

He can't. Mayuri gets blitzed badly
Urahara knows how to make the complete one now. Such that he can essentially create his own SK candidates/Hikone's at will using it.

Created a another BTW profile

Two more new profiles on the way

Who wins between Unohana and Kisuke?
Urahara is an anomally among top level captains.
Unohana is far superior to urahara in terms of strength, but urahara's bankai is definitely capable of countering that disadvantage.
Only bankai within SS that urahara can't counter with his bankai are yamamoto, asult toshiro, azashiro, kuroyashiki's bankai. Logically he should be able to counter these bankais with his tricks.
Urahara is countering every other bankai within SS with his own bankai alone.
Forget about his main strength unknown means.
But not the completed Hogyoku, Urahara only made one half and Aizen the other. If Urahara had both halves, maybe, but only because he has a better mentality.
He can make completed ones. He didn’t make completed one and doesn’t mass produce hogyoku due to moral restrictions.

Urahara is an anomally among top level captains.
Unohana is far superior to urahara in terms of strength, but urahara's bankai is definitely capable of countering that disadvantage.
Only bankai within SS that urahara can't counter with his bankai are yamamoto, asult toshiro, azashiro, kuroyashiki's bankai. Logically he should be able to counter these bankais with his tricks.
Urahara is countering every other bankai within SS with his own bankai alone.
Forget about his main strength unknown means.

He can make completed ones. He didn’t make completed one and doesn’t mass produce hogyoku due to moral restrictions.
He could counter their Bankai's before activation

Created a another BTW profile

Two more new profiles on the way
Damn I didn't know Orihime had a long lost cousin on the otherside of the world.

Ok guys, I need a little more help with my Ichigo CRT. I need some feats of Ichigo learning concepts quickly so I can list them as feats to upgrade his general intelligence to Gifted

New BTW Profiles 🙂

Last edited:
Back