• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think a fine mid end scale for Bleach top to god tiers would go sumn like this:

8 Gremmy = 4-A to 3-A (outer space creation feat) < Bankai Yama = 3-A to Low 2-C overtime (destroying SS overtime, treat SS as a universe) < Squad 0 Bankai = 2-C (shook multiple universes) < WSK (sustains the entire cosmology)

Given what the anime did for Shutara, I wouldn’t really refute this general scaling take. And who knows perhaps the last 2 cours will make this far more consistent.
Now I love you even more. I think tier 2 Senju feat is fine. Via the novels, we have a precedent for something like this, as when the Garganta shook, it distorted space-time if I'm not mistaken. We can avoid the wanking of the novel Garganta feat by pointing out that the size of the portion of the Garganta that shook is unknown, disqualifying it for Tier 2. However, Senju shook three universes, providing a quantifiable size, and it would fall under Tier 2.

Im pretty certain everyone here knows im not that hyped for tier 2 Bleach.
I prefer hax and multipliers,maybe some better scaling for certain characters but that's it.
For most top tiers, mid-tiers, and below, which make up most of the verse, we would keep the funny numbers. Tier 2 and 1 battles are mostly decided by hax unless there's a massive AP gap.

I think a fine mid end scale for Bleach top to god tiers would go sumn like this:

8 Gremmy = 4-A to 3-A (outer space creation feat) < Bankai Yama = 3-A to Low 2-C overtime (destroying SS overtime, treat SS as a universe) < Squad 0 Bankai = 2-C (shook multiple universes) < WSK (sustains the entire cosmology)

Given what the anime did for Shutara, I wouldn’t really refute this general scaling take. And who knows perhaps the last 2 cours will make this far more consistent.

I wouldn't really put Gremmy's feat any higher than 3-C

Apart from the kanji being Uchu, not enough to say it's the size of the observable universe

I wouldn't really put Gremmy's feat any higher than 3-C

Apart from the kanji being Uchu, not enough to say it's the size of the observable universe
The argument is semantical a bit, but definitionally, outer space simply refers to the universe outside earth's atmosphere, aka it's the universe minus earth, and earth is such a tiny portion of the universe, it's practically just the universe.

Gremmy should definitely scale to his creation feat imo, unless something in cours 3 and 4 gives us new stuff that would make it inconsistent.

Still, cour 2 did three things that greatly helped the case for him scaling to it:
1. The removal of the galaxy from Gremmy's feat, making it less of an outlier
2. Senjumaru's feat, making it even harder to argue as an outlier since we now have someone who isn't a god tier doing 4-A (or higher) shit on screen
3. The removal of everyone reacting to the meteor as if it were a threat

It's kinda nuts that we got all of these things at the same time tbh, it makes me wonder if it's being done on purpose.

Non-god tiers being in tier 2 is an idea I'll have to warm up to over time ngl, even though I know it's a valid way to interpret things. Shit just looks weird to me 😭

The physiology revision has already been applied to Yhwach's profile. Next time there's a vs battle between Soul King Key Yhwach and a random crossverse opponent, there's a 90% chance it will result in a win via Corruption Type 2.

H9lbrYk_d.webp
Does Yammy have in his profile resistance to his union of matter not getting rejected from existence from Orihime?

yes. Reio tiers ap is literal dimension above 2C. But don't wanna discuss this before cosmology vlog is made.
bankai yamamoto > any sternritter , I don't think this should apply to post auswahlen characters. I won't be surprised if they pull of higher ap feats.
Now I love you even more. I think tier 2 Senju feat is fine. Via the novels, we have a precedent for something like this, as when the Garganta shook, it distorted space-time if I'm not mistaken. We can avoid the wanking of the novel Garganta feat by pointing out that the size of the portion of the Garganta that shook is unknown, disqualifying it for Tier 2. However, Senju shook three universes, providing a quantifiable size, and it would fall under Tier 2.
Dangai, garganta are hyperdimensions. These can not be used for speed calc, or portion of them can not be measured by generic speed, time calc. I think it would be best to put it in hax category. We also have grimjow distorting space with roar or clash I forgot

No. That is why are you here for. 😂
I agree actually. This is like me asking someone a question and they say ask google. Like... I'm not about to do all that. If nobody knows then I'll check google f^ck I look like checking a wall of texts on a profile 🤣 i ain't doing all that if someone can just tell me

Last edited:
Would yall say this is a solid top 10 list of Bleach's strongest characters overall?

1. Prime Reio

2. Soul King Yhwach

3. True Power Ichigo ( Also includes Zangetsu spirits because I know someone will ask )

4. Muken Aizen

5. CFYOW Kenpachi

6. Post SK Fragment Absorbed Ikimikidomoe ( pardon spelling if wrong )

7. Full Power Hikone

8. The Cleaner

9. Ichibei

10. Bankai Shutura ( Since she is the only S0 member who has gone all out so far I don't count the others )

*Not counting Orihime since she is only defense and reaction time by EOS and no AP showings

Would yall say this is a solid top 10 list of Bleach's strongest characters overall?

1. Prime Reio

2. Soul King Yhwach

3. True Power Ichigo ( Also includes Zangetsu spirits because I know someone will ask )

4. Muken Aizen

5. CFYOW Kenpachi

6. Post SK Fragment Absorbed Ikimikidomoe ( pardon spelling if wrong )

7. Full Power Hikone

8. The Cleaner

9. Ichibei

10. Bankai Shutura ( Since she is the only S0 member who has gone all out so far I don't count the others )
No
ginjo-vs-quilge-who-yall-got-v0-y937ilmqs0p81.jpg

Back