• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The values on profiles come from calcs. Therefore that’s calc stacking and wrong. Try again.
So you need direct statement for SZ shunpo speed to use for this calc? Even though you are already using much low end, which is supported by narrative.
Calc Stacking are already in use. This character scale to this calc, other to this, so that to this lol.
We are already using pixel calc which is fkn inconsistent even for lower scale things, on top of that even after author's statement indicating he doesn't draw proportionately lol

So you need direct statement for SZ shunpo speed to use for this calc? Even though you are already using much low end, which is supported by narrative.
Calc Stacking are already in use. This character scale to this calc, other to this, so that to this lol.
We are already using pixel calc which is fkn inconsistent even for lower scale things, on top of that even after author's statement indicating he doesn't draw proportionately lol
Yes you would need a direct speed statement for SZ Shunpo. Elsewise you would be taking a speed value which comes from a calc and using it to calc another calc. Aka you would be calc stacking, which per site standards is disallowed. Also you are incorrect, Bleach scaling rn doesn’t involve calc stacking. Kubo didn’t draw the anime, so Kubo’s statement that he “doesn’t put a lot of effort into backgrounds” because he “likes to focus on the characters” means nothing when my current calc is based on the TYBW anime. In which my calc takes all the scenes of the sun as observed in Reiokyu in order to ang size it and get an average in order to account for any variation. Like cmon dude, read up on our site standards, it’s beyond clear you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yes you would need a direct speed statement for SZ Shunpo. Elsewise you would be taking a speed value which comes from a calc and using it to calc another calc. Aka you would be calc stacking, which per site standards is disallowed. Also you are incorrect, Bleach scaling rn doesn’t involve calc stacking. Kubo didn’t draw the anime, so Kubo’s statement that he “doesn’t put a lot of effort into backgrounds” because he “likes to focus on the characters” means nothing when my current calc is based on the TYBW anime. In which my calc takes all the scenes of the sun as observed in Reiokyu in order to ang size it and get an average in order to account for any variation. Like cmon dude, read up on our site standards, it’s beyond clear you don’t know what you’re talking about.
I understand your point but you are not understanding my point. My point is doing pixel scaling for such calc is inherently wrong, and what I said is not just for bleach. Why would you assume they are using same sun when it's physically separated dimension.

My point is doing pixel scaling for such calc is inherently wrong

Why would you assume they are using same sun when it's physically separated dimension.

I'm not totally against pixel scaling, but I think we should come up with alternates. Because it can be nonsense sometimes. And calc based on statement is inherently superior.
We can't assume both are same sun when they are physically separated dimension.
It's not manga, anime. So kubo's inconsistency statement doesn't apply to anime. Well kubo is involved in anime too.
All the shots used for this calc are from reio palace, while we are calcing distance between sereiti and reio palace.
Ichigo's travel speed should be vastly superior than landing speed, I mean literally many times. That's how it works for flying-landing.
reio dimension looks very different. There's no reason to assume it's real sun. It's too close to maintain healthy environment, considering all the dimension we have seen in bleach maintained this

He's never beaten me in his life and if you mean discord shmooply jumped in, called mods, and wiggly gave an impression he would kick me which made me just block Arcker and leave

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️

Edit: people come here with the Schrift the Y
sage.gif

About Ichibei slapping black ant 1000ri away and travelling there in a few seconds, or black ant travelling back after being sent a "few thousand ri" away, can any of these be calced?

Traveling a distance nearly equal to Australia distance East to West should yield some good numbers

It might be worth calcing Ichigo and the gang running across the Dangai since we have a calc for its size and we get a set timeframe from Urahara for how long he can hold it open, and they make it through. The main problem is you’d have to go through the fact that the manga’s visuals don’t make it look nearly as far across as the Memories of Nobody visuals.

Honestly I think reio palace - sereiti distance should be recalced with speed revise. Current distance is barely interplanetary and them using same sun is kinda meh. Why can't we use 1 week statement. Those are way more reliable methods than pixel scaling.
dude, if you tried changing something, it wouldn't nearly have the same rigor as the current scaling. I can dare to say the distance likely shouldn't be any bigger than what it is currently.

Can ya'll just stop asking "Why don't we accept {insert X very highballed take that would never get accepted on-site based on the type and quality of said evidence}? We currently have {X piece of scaling that is a reasonable lowball, valid, and well supported}, why don't we get low 1-C Bleach and lightspeed ceros?????" Like, actually take a moment to understand how things work in here, what the process is to get something accepted, and then comment.

low 1C. Garganta has it's own time dimension
🗿

it's kinda straight forward. Similar to why rimuru is 2A here for imaginary space. Garganta is 5D instead of 2A because of time dimension. With new standard it can be argued baseline 6D. Infinite 5D space + time , considering garganta works as separator between universe.
please just refer to the information above

dude, if you tried changing something, it wouldn't nearly have the same rigor as the current scaling. I can dare to say the distance likely shouldn't be any bigger than what it is currently.

Can ya'll just stop asking "Why don't we accept {insert X very highballed take that would never get accepted on-site based on the type and quality of said evidence}? We currently have {X piece of scaling that is a reasonable lowball, valid, and well supported}, why don't we get low 1-C Bleach and lightspeed ceros?????" Like, actually take a moment to understand how things work in here, what the process is to get something accepted, and then comment.
Adam is clearly Shining_cross's reincarnation but instead of a Naruto goon it's a Bleach goon now,next one will be One Piece.

We can't assume both are same sun when they are physically separated dimension.
This is blatantly just not what the lore is.
Well kubo is involved in anime too.
Not even gonna comment

Yeah, this can be used IG. Since even gotei captains are superior than that, that would be extreme lowball. What's the value for lightning surpassing speed?
Bro doesn't realize how circular using the fastest captain's speed to calcstack this is

Back