• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

And because of that,he should be able to cut through Respira as well correct?
(Which just leaves the Tiny possibility of somehow Zommari tagging him but lmao,that ain't happening)
Oh wait just the Karakura Espada,nah he clears even easier than entire Espada.
That one dude who really wanks Staark on his way to say Staark>Base Lille
Get back to reading Mushibugyō

The applications are starting 👀

The day of destiny has come.
btw don't worry im reading a lot of Mushibugyuo today,hoping to hit chapter 100 today.

btw what value hikone pre resurreciòn will even have ? He can't scale to femritter because they were nerfed, he can't scale to ts ichigo because liltotto said hikone was weaker so i guess still high 6-A ? Zaraki said he was stronger than ikomikidomoe but that's it

That speed though.

• Mutsukase Tokaba: Yamiyo no Hoshiyo: Creates a hall of black cloth with the Wandenreich emblem to absorb energy from its target.
Wouldn't it be better to just say that it absorbs your target's energy? From a VS perspective, the Wandenreich symbol is irrelevant in the text. @Arc7Kuroi

Aight fellas, profiles are updated, I better see 5-C Chad vs 5-C Whitebeard matches here soon
As you said

As you said
luxg522i9o4b1.jpg

Btw why does only Gerard get full scaling to Sealed squad zero and not Pernida?(i can understand why for Askin and Specially Lille)

Back