• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think my next thread will staff only since we got people here motivated by upgrades for the sake of upgrades
neco-arc-on-the-computer-what-will-they-do-v0-75m3gvof0zj81.jpg

Probably for the best,im mostly interested of how this would look for scaling later with Ultrafragor(sorry that i did not realize that would be for another thread,my B)
There’s not another thread 😭 no scaling is changing 😭 what’s on the profiles in terms of scaling is staying there. Transcendent, I’m not touching the actual scaling of the God Tiers until cours 3 and 4 where the anime expands upon them, for now they will simply stay the same. Transcendent characters are still beyond everyone else.

There’s not another thread 😭 no scaling is changing 😭 what’s on the profiles in terms of scaling is staying there. Transcendent, I’m not touching the actual scaling of the God Tiers until cours 3 and 4 where the anime expands upon them, for now they will simply stay the same. Transcendent characters are still beyond everyone else.
Ah i see,thank you for explaining then.

What’re y’all’s ranking of your favorite Bankai?
Komamura's for sure. Especially when he's in his Human Form. When I was a kid, I always loved his Zanpukuto even though it's fairly simple lol

I also like Chojiro's (only cuz his unit in BBS was cool. And it was purple instead of yellow - which is cooler imo)

No Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, no Katen Kyokotsu Karamatsu Shinju, no Tensa Zangetsu, no Hakka no Togame, no Zanka no Tachi, I cry

Back