• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I didn’t… 😭 dear lord I made it explicit in the OP itself that the only people this affects are squad 0 and the god tiers. I can’t force y’all to read I can only provide the text
I literally asked the same question, and you mentioned scaling when I mentioned updating profiles. Cause you always put the thing at the end where everyone is gonna upscale to like the thread before, while this didn't have it. that confused me.

Uh aight, idk what to tell you outside of um read the profiles for the god tier scaling and you’ll see how the god tiers scale within themselves. Unless you’re asking for explicit values? In that case just wait for me to apply the thread and check the profiles if you don’t wanna do the math yourself. Realistically at the rate the thread is going, I’ll have it on profiles by the weekend, so you won’t have to wait long. To let you in on an insider secret, no one who makes CRTs appreciates it when they provide a CRT and instead of contributing to the CRT a bunch of goons flood the thread with “but where does so and so scale”. 1) you’ll see by the end of the thread is the obvious answer and 2) when we make these threads we don’t know for sure if they’ll get accepted so we aren’t going to go around and count our chickens before they hatch, so another obvious answer is “idk we shall see when the thread concludes so we know what’s accepted”. And if you wanna further talk about where people would scale like if the thread was hypothetically accepted, that talk can be made outside the CRT.

What’re y’all’s ranking of your favorite Bankai?
1:Zanka no tachi
2:Kaminishi no Yari
3:Kannonbiraki Benehime Aratame
4:Hakko no Togame
5:Katen Kyokutsu Karamatsu Shinjuu

Honourable Mention:Tensa Zangetsu(Fullbring Version)(my beloved)
Underrated and i wished it got a better showing:Kinshara Butodan.
Also i apologize for contributing to the "where do they scale" issue,i recognize i probably should have just went Agree FRAtello and left it at that.(i don't have the brain to contribute meaninfully to the CRT atm)
Thanks for all your efforts not just on the verse but in General,you put a lot of hard work into this stuff and i think anyone with eyes(so not us lmao) can see that.
Impatience is in the Bleach Goon genes including me fr fr.

Last edited:
Uh aight, idk what to tell you outside of um read the profiles for the god tier scaling and you’ll see how the god tiers scale within themselves. Unless you’re asking for explicit values? In that case just wait for me to apply the thread and check the profiles if you don’t wanna do the math yourself. Realistically at the rate the thread is going, I’ll have it on profiles by the weekend, so you won’t have to wait long. To let you in on an insider secret, no one who makes CRTs appreciates it when they provide a CRT and instead of contributing to the CRT a bunch of goons flood the thread with “but where does so and so scale”. 1) you’ll see by the end of the thread is the obvious answer and 2) when we make these threads we don’t know for sure if they’ll get accepted so we aren’t going to go around and count our chickens before they hatch, so another obvious answer is “idk we shall see when the thread concludes so we know what’s accepted”. And if you wanna further talk about where people would scale like if the thread was hypothetically accepted, that talk can be made outside the CRT.

ight-imma-head-out-head-out.gif

For Goonery's sake im fairly certain that outside of Squad zero the only profiles this changes would be Fkt God tiers and maybe WSK but im not that Certain on that(Since all the other god tiers are in Cour 3 and 4,and will be part of those CRT if Arc is still alive or sane after dealing with at least 1/2 (for cour 3/4 respectively) extra years of our goonery ).
Butterfly and Monster would Literally just upscale from the Calc result with Monster probably getting an "at least" rating,then they get the Ultra Fragor Multiplier,Dangai scales to that and then Final Getsuga Tensho just upscales from that with a far higher since there's no Multiplier that can be used.
Apologies if im complety off the mark and for bringing it up here Arc but giving a bare bones version will probably be enough to answer how it would work?

When you realize that Goku and Beerus clashing was gonna dab on one universe and gets low-C2 but Shutara baby shakes 3 of them with a fraction of her power gets 4-A. Just lol.
...Goku was gonna destroy 3 at least dawg. Also tier 2 is extremely consistent in DBS, and it's stated they were gonna destroy the structure of the universe itself several times for this feat

You're really not, barely anyone is giving it attention OR taking it seriously, and you come off as mostly a pseudo-intellectual instead of someone who's read up on special relativity, no offense.
are my arguments in the thread somehow invalid? if they are, feel free to ask a staff member to post there yourself.

Explain further, how exactly are they more haxxed?

Explain further, how exactly are they more haxxed?
riruka can shrink the koygoku and yukio recreated that whole dimension.

Riruka can also turn plp to stuffed aminals and manipulate them

Girkio can set rules or amp himself with his time power

Tsukishima can cutt anything and change the past of anything. He can use this null attacks,manipulate or gain intel.

Ginjo can steal powers and bestow them. Not only that he can merged abilities making them better.

Yukio can pretty much do just about anything

So their way more haxed than hollows

Back