• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Saw this on twitter. Man: I really do hate the Naruto fanbase. The amount of twisting and mental gymnastics done by them is worse than in any other fanbase of the HST( I like all three shows equally. btw.) People who argue Kaguya > Yhwach should be admitted to a mental asylum
if you put a controller on Ichigo and give him every bankai, he just wins. He uses Azashiro's to fuse with their guts and just kills them, or uses morality manipulation from shinji to make them fight each other

Not really plp just wank the shit out of genjustu. When it's shown anyone can avoid just by not looking into their eyes. That goes for MS genjustu as well
Finger genjutsu? Sound wave genjutsu? How would they know to not look into someone else's eyes?

Finger genjutsu? Sound wave genjutsu? How would they know to not look into someone else's eyes?
Im talking ocular genjustu. Plp think it works on anyone regardless of their physiology and that it affects regardless of their power level. For example sasuke knock out sakura for a hour with his genjustu would that do they same to someone like ichigo?

42ccktwbc1d81.png

Damn, it's quite cool that they showed yhwach's reason as to why he wanted to remove the concept of death.
Dude felt the fear of all the beings that died, all of their emotions etc right before their souls returned to him
Just adds more to his character and purpose tbh

Plp are saying S0 negs monster Aizen because kubo said in a interview he would lose to them. Is that true?

Plp are saying S0 negs monster Aizen because kubo said in a interview he would lose to them. Is that true?
Honestly I think he reconned their strength bc ppl saying they were trash. If they were really that powerful in the manga, he def would of showed it. Shaking the world's with the slightest use of their powers isn't something to offscreen

Keep in mind he was in very poor health at the end of Bleach, so it’s more likely he just didn’t feel he could finish the series while putting everything he wanted into the series. And end of the day S0 was gonna lose regardless, so he cut his losses with them.
Wouldn't there be a databook explaining their true strength? Feel like there would be or at least a novel. Fact there wasn't makes me think their new strength is made up to suit their status. On that note I think it's a retcon

Back