• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

How do you expect to explain the realms are universes when you can't even differentiate their, they're, and there?
Anybody can do that...

They're cat died.

That's there stuff not yours.

I think I saw them over their

6bb32eaebfdd1e90d45f504da78ddaa4.jpg

I'm probably one of the few that don't care about how high the verse is ap wise, but i care if the scaling between characters makes sense. I guess when I see the stats jump all over the place for 5+ years I only care about stabilization at that point
There's still a lot to come, if senjumaru could shake the realms what would Futen Taisatsuryo do? Then there's the death of the soul king possibly making it clear how the realms will collapse, how the realms were even created, beings like Aizen and Ichigo then there's the elephant in the room Ichigo vs Yhwach. Depending on the expansions made the tiering will change

Still think she should be at least 4-A tho 🗿

Screenshot_2023-09-30-22-32-49-261.jpg

Lmaoooooooo reddit was actually useful for once. I loved that thread
On Facebook, some Naruto fans can't take the feats and Some are saying TYBW is non canon.
Even some Bleach fan are saying that S0 would clap Aizen if he successfully entered Reio's palace. I gave them enough evidence that he would easily clap them in his Butterfly form and they still deny it.
Right now am looking for a polite way to insult them

Yall give vsb shit for the way they power scale, but vsb is still the best when it comes to power scaling. Reddit, comicvine, space battles, Naruto forums, YouTube literally everywhere ppl make moronic claims.

People on youtube have prime Yama beating soul king yhwach and muken aizen in polls. Sure vsb has its flaws but like, when it comes to in-verse power scaling between characters, it's literally better than everywhere else. Nobody on here would claim Ichibei would beat muken aizen. But In those other places they do.

These people are literally ignorant. Some are straight up dumb

The average Bleach fan has the IQ of an ant.

It's why nothing could get passed through nor discussed properly in the past. Y'all rush into things without considering all possible interpretations and context from past sources.

How do you expect to explain the realms are universes when you can't even differentiate their, they're, and there?
@Twisted_Little_Raven Try to avoid insulting people on other platforms. This isn't a thread to bash other people.
My entire post was less severe than what he said 🤔

I wasn't saying that dude, I was saying someone not too many posts said something more disrespectful than I did and I got mention instead. His comment was up for quite awhile meanwhile I got an instant warning that's crazy ngl

Bleach fans are the most disrespectful fans out there and are proving it again. I believe this thread should be closed and get a thread ban as it poses great danger to this site plus every user should be swated. Plz Arc become a mod and delete this verse.

I wasn't saying that dude, I was saying someone not too many posts said something more disrespectful than I did and I got mention instead. His comment was up for quite awhile meanwhile I got an instant warning that's crazy ngl
Because I noticed your comment first.

The average Bleach fan has the IQ of an ant.

It's why nothing could get passed through nor discussed properly in the past. Y'all rush into things without considering all possible interpretations and context from past sources.

The Shinigami that fight stronger versions of the SS lurking in the shadows to upscale off of Senjumaru/Squad 0’s full power 👀
Considering it is pretty clear Senjumaru isn't going all out/using her full power as she said before, even if they defeat her i don't think they would scale to Zero Squad's hypothetical full power since she isn't using it, i think it might end up in a situation where only Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen will upscale to Squad Zero lmao. And it also depends how and who defeats her even, if it ends up being Uryu, specially if with Antithesis, then none of the SS will remotely scale to it.

Last edited:
Considering it is pretty clear Senjumaru isn't going all out/using her full power as she said before, even if they defeat her i don't think they would scale to Zero Squad's hypothetical full power since she isn't using it, i think it might end up in a situation where only Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen will upscale to Squad Zero lmao. And it also depends how and who defeats her even, if it's Uryu with Antithesis then none of the SS scale to it.
Trailer shows Uryu firing the arrow.
I think he Uno reversed the situation with his hax. Let's wait and see

Yeah i more so mean that since she isn't using her full power, even if the SS in their Vollständig would get to somehow scale to her (which i honestly doubt at this point since it doesn't seem they will be the ones to defeat her), they'd only scale to a suppressed version of her Bankai as she isn't going all out. So that fixes a lot of scaling issues with later fights with people that obviously should be immensily weaker than her. And if it's Uryu that defeats her specially due to Antithesis then it's even better since then none of them would scale at all even to her suppressed bankai lmao.

Last edited:
According to vsb shaking planet via earthquake is small country if it's a M4 quake. But Senjumaru shock the whole planet not just moving the surface

Yes, but it still restricts you in other ways

His range was restricted but he doesn’t really need it when Yhwach is standing in Kido/melee range
Considering it is pretty clear Senjumaru isn't going all out/using her full power as she said before, even if they defeat her i don't think they would scale to Zero Squad's hypothetical full power since she isn't using it, i think it might end up in a situation where only Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen will upscale to Squad Zero lmao. And it also depends how and who defeats her even, if it ends up being Uryu, specially if with Antithesis, then none of the SS will remotely scale to it.
It’s wishful thinking, wouldn’t make sense for people like Kyoraku, Mayuri or even Byakuya to scale that high. (Urahara and Yoruichi don’t scale to amped versions of Askin compared to Gerard, Lille and Pernida who are all stronger than they were in the Squad 0 fight in the manga continuity due to their Schrifts/special forms)

Kenpachi and Toshiro are the real anomalies when it comes to their innate raw ‘power levels’/potential, and it’s hard to get Kenny there without CFYOW Narita steroids and Toshiro’s one off vague statement that he’s considered powerful enough to assist Ichigo with a threat he couldn’t deal with on his own (a statement that Byakuya shares which makes it iffy with his base/Shikai scaling to Tokinada’s Base/Shikai)

But as far as the manga continuity goes, most people consider Gerard to be stronger than Uryu and there’s arguments he scales above Jugram who’s also above Uryu. But until those fights happen in the anime it’s all guess work

the whole episode was actually an outlier, the verse is consistently island level, any higher is inconsistent.
1. The seireitei isn't actually that big. The statements are from unreliable characters, and we have to use the visuals so the seireitei is 1 city block big.
2. Las noches can be pixel scaled to only be as big as a small town, so it's not that big either.
3. The soul society is clearly a smaller-than-normal city that's just the seireitei and some stuff around it because in the Color+ book there is niche quote that eludes to this being the case, so it trumps all the other stuff.

So in conclusion:
  • Las noches destruction = inconsistent and never proven to be true
  • the sokyoku is the power of a million zanpakuto, so clearly the sokyoku is 1 million x a shinigami's zanpakuto, and there are some which are barely wall level.
7ynen3.jpg

Back