• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So.... if someone was really really dark.. would ichibei just take their skin? Been on my mind all day was scared to say it
image.png

Question, does senjumaru shaking the realms briefly mean she was affecting the entire spacetime continuum? Or just the contents inside of the continuum? Because i was arguing without better showings or feats, it would be like 4-A with interdimensional range.

Question, does senjumaru shaking the realms briefly mean she was affecting the entire spacetime continuum? Or just the contents inside of the continuum? Because i was arguing without better showings or feats, it would be like 4-A with interdimensional range.
On site rn it means she’ll be like 5-B

I guess the stars are just there lol, fake stars
Bleach already fits standards for the world being a universe because the three realms when one were called a universe by a reliable source and well that automatically qualifies for making it universal in size

These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.
Each realm would essentially be 1/3rd of a universe as all 3 realms constitute the universe and were split from the original universe

Crying about it ain't gonna change shit better bleach debaters tried and the usual results
Blame Kubo for not making shit utterly clear on realms,planets etc

Vsbw doesn't establish the realms as planets in different dimensions? If we assume that each world is situated at the center of its own observable universe, then Senjumaru would continue to affect a planet at a distance equivalent to two universal radii, as long as it is the epicenter of this tremor.

Honestly, it's hard to conceive of this feat as something logical outside of level 4.

Senjumaru's Bankai I notice that it almost seems like fate. It seems like no matter how much they struggled, it didn't stop their death nor postpone it. It felt almost like, when she was done speaking that's when you're done pretty much and onto the next. No amount of struggling they did changed that. Couldn't even slow it down.

She deadass has one of the strongest bankai. I dare say, once you are in her bankai, that's pretty much it. I don't think you can run away from it or overpower it (unless maybe a soul king candidate does), and it seems like hax of an extreme level is needed. Hax on the level of the antithesis or balance might be only way or Yhwach's Almighty. But In general I'll say if you're in it, you're ****** unless you can outhax it and maybe overpower for weakened soul king level people.

She's weaving your fate.

Last edited:
Crying about it ain't gonna change shit better bleach debaters tried and the usual results
Blame Kubo for not making shit utterly clear on realms,planets etc
Wdym not make shit clear when by site standards it quite literally qualifies to be a universe as it’s stated multiple times and to say stuff like starry sky is just visuals is weird cope and extreme double standards. Gremmy imagining outer space also means that outer space has to had existed it’s not like he’s inventing the entire idea of outer space it’d be so extremely out of character to just suddenly invent such a “complex idea”. So many things contradict the idea of planetary realms and yet so many people cope and use mental gymnastics to justify otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the site doesn't consider the realms as only planets though? Only certain shaking feats due to not being elaborated yeah??? That's from what I saw earlier in the thread.

Vsbw doesn't establish the realms as planets in different dimensions? If we assume that each world is situated at the center of its own observable universe, then Senjumaru would continue to affect a planet at a distance equivalent to two universal radii, as long as it is the epicenter of this tremor.

Honestly, it's hard to conceive of this feat as something logical outside of level 4.
If the realms are universal in size, i could see the feat being like multi-galaxy

Im pretty sure we've used every argument humanity can think about and every piece of info that could be used from the story to support the uni thing and at the end it will always get removed, so I'm not sure why are you wasting your time bringing up this topic again, enjoy the current scaling or forget about bleach threads until we get more info

Yes I had them below Yama in their sealed states I only changed it due to confidence in oetsu fighting yhwach but that could just because of his possible durability negating sword. Unsure if it's actually durability negation tho
it doesn't actually negate durability in any special way. If you consider having a sharp sword durability negation, then every person in bleach except for Yoruichi and Juushiro have that

Back