• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I was seeing a text about a possibility, that the elite Quincy did not fully use their powers, it was because of the Cage made by Hikifune, which interferes with collecting the Reish around. That's why they only partially released their Post Ashwalem Vollstanding. And yet, apart from the askin, who is technically a "common" quincy, everyone is not fully utilizing their powers. See that in the manga Lille corrects the askin about the powers, saying that they were unable to use them and in the anime the phrase used was that they did not have time to use them, implying that how the collection of reish from the place was affected by the cage, they could not activate their vollstanding

Y'all should relax with the universe thing additional information might come that either supports planet sized or universe. If you do it now, it will likely fail if you wait you either get more supporting evidence or not. Also if you spam a particular upgrade attempt it could get discussion rule. Arc works slowly to gather whatever necessary information is needed.

It's why I haven't rushed to give senjumaru fate manipulation for her bankai I rather see how it goes in the first episode of the next cour first

Y'all should relax with the universe thing additional information might come that either supports planet sized or universe. If you do it now, it will likely fail if you wait you either get more supporting evidence or not. Also if you spam a particular upgrade attempt it could get discussion rule. Arc works slowly to gather whatever necessary information is needed.

It's why I haven't rushed to give senjumaru fate manipulation for her bankai I rather see how it goes in the first episode of the next cour first
This is why I'm not rushing to make any CRTs as I would rather complain here than mess something up.

Can anybody translate the name of senjumaru bankai? When I say that I mean the activation name and that cluster of text she said at the end. Someone told me it had something about fate In it but I'm not sure. When I talked about how it might be fate manip that was prior to hearing that. It would be useful at least if it does have something fate related in it

Can anybody translate the name of senjumaru bankai? When I say that I mean the activation name and that cluster of text she said at the end. Someone told me it had something about fate In it but I'm not sure. When I talked about how it might be fate manip that was prior to hearing that. It would be useful at least if it does have something fate related in it
Might just be flowery language but gotta 🙏

Screenshot_20231001_144011_Chrome.jpg

So it was a shockwave of her power mftl+++ 🥱

If it's explicitly done with raw reiatsu then GG scales with no room for debate. (Not like it wasn't explicit already with their "power" stating to do it which is correlated with things like reiatsu)

Anyways regarding the scaling with the feats it obviously looks like this

SK Yhwach
TYBW Ichigo
TYBW Aizen
Ichibei
Any of the 4 Unrestricted RG Member

Uryu might scale depending if it's mainly the Anthesis doing its job or not given he's looking to beat Shutatra in the trailer

@BestMGQScalerEver
Key would look like

Sealed state tier, whatever that is, high 6-A ig. Then there would be another tier for their unsealed states, maybe unknown, and then whatever the calculation is for senjumaru's Bankai when realms get revised.

So if I were to guess.

High 6-A | At least high 6-A, likely far higher, 4-A in Bankai (theoretical placeholder)

Or high 6-A | Unknown, 4-A (again theoretical won't know till realms upgraded) in bankai

Last edited:
Possible the SS will scale they might kill senjumaru
Eh I think Kubo may want to tone them down a bit given how ridiculous it looked in the manga that the rest of gotei 13 did better against the SS while they got rekt by there basic stuff

I feel the only one that wouldn't **** with the scaling if uryu given his hype and prominence in the anime or Ywhach with he Almighty

universe has already been accepted for years, no additional information needed

@BestMGQScalerEver
Key would look like

Sealed state tier, whatever that is, high 6-A ig. Then there would be another tier for their unsealed states, maybe unknown, and then whatever the calculation is for senjumaru's Bankai when realms get revised.

So if I were to guess.

High 6-A | At least high 6-A, likely far higher and up to 4-A in Bankai (theoretical placeholder)

Or high 6-A | Unknown, 4-A (again theoretical won't know till realms upgraded) in bankai
Bankai power probably needs a likely far higher as well since it's considered a minimal usage of their power.

Back