• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yoooo episode 26 looks Beautiful 🔥🔥🔥

•Kirinji and Hikofune are Covered in Blood,Senjumaru chilling next to them clean(they used a Sacrifice Tehnique 🤷‍♂️)
Senjumaru summons more soldiers.
Yhwach Body has the white Kanji on his body while falling.
Golden Dragon?
Weird shot of a place with lanterns and a big round object in the middle of the place??
Ichibei looks angry in a scene but also nonchalant in another?

Last edited:
damn, they cried because cour 2 was possibly going to end with the king of souls being stabbed, and now they cry because it will end with Yhwach being crushed, giving The almighty a cliffhanger. I hate stupid Bleach fans, just angry kids

damn, they cried because cour 2 was possibly going to end with the king of souls being stabbed, and now they cry because it will end with Yhwach being crushed, giving The almighty a cliffhanger. I hate stupid Bleach fans, just angry kids
Says the one triggered and crying over other people expressing their feelings. Very kid like. 🙈

I think ending on the Almighty is a worse cliffhanger. Mainly because it means the fight doesn't even conclude till the next cour. So you would really b waiting a cour just for a hax negation into a one shot but I'm not gunna complain about it it's just worse. It is a valid complaint but not one worth crying about

The episode could end with him being crushed, and in the post credits only the voice of the speakeasy Ywach, The Almighty, appears.

I think I prefer it to either end with a stabbed soul king or a one shotted ichibei. If it ends with just him activating his power it would give people the illusion the real battle is about to start but more like that's when the battle is going to end if that were the case I prefer them to actually show the end of the fight. You would be waiting just for a one shot theoretically. It is the worse way to end on imo. People would be like damn Yhwach got his eyes back we about to see a real fight next cour. But its really just a one shot so that part should at least be thrown in as ichibei was dominating the entire fight so people would assume it would still be a fight. Just my opinion on that

I think ending on the Almighty is a worse cliffhanger. Mainly because it means the fight doesn't even conclude till the next cour. So you would really b waiting a cour just for a hax negation into a one shot but I'm not gunna complain about it it's just worse. It is a valid complaint but not one worth crying about
There's no way they could fit Ichibei vs Yhwach, Yhwach gaining the almighty, Ichigo arriving, dialogue, Ichigo killing the soul king in one episode that's including the extra squad 0 content

Heck there might be some backstory between Yhwach and Ichibei, how does he suddenly regain the Almighty? Ending it when Ichibei supposedly kill the bad guy and the shinigami "winning" is the best way.

Next episode can start with explanations on how Yhwach regained the almighty, killing Ichibei, Ichigo arriving, soul king backstory and the story continues

I have a feeling it was supposed to end when Yhwach regained the almighty but Kubo had content to add so it couldn't fit, that would explain why the episode title changed from "A" to "Black" which is plausible because Kubo said the reason why Rukia Bankai scene had the end credits rolling over it was because of As nodt fear speech that he demanded be added to the episode so it couldn't fit the timeframe

These are only possible, don't forget, don't trust too much. They might as well bring in The Almighty and start the explanation in the next cour

I honestly don't remember how long it took to go from Yhwach vs ichibei to stabbing the soul king. I would be completely fine with ending on a one shotted Ichibei. Well I'll be fine regardless because I know how it concludes but ppl can have a preference on ending

So it's fine to waste 1/4 of the final episode on a random omake not even animated ?
Alright

Firstly, it's not 1/4 of the episode, secondly, you're all angry even before the episode was released, you don't even know how the sequence of events will happen, or even the transition from cour 2 to cour 3, you think the Kubo is apparently an idiot, if he delayed The Almighty he is certainly preparing a good basis for the foreshadowing of his powers. He probably wants to explain how it works before making Yhwach use it, not like in the manga he just activated it, killed Ichibei and just explained his powers against Ichigo correctly.

We see Adult Toshiro in Trailer. So story gonna change now and reconnect back to manga in somewhere? Kinda excited to see how they gonna pull that up.

Everyone in the royal guard will use vollstanding, which makes me think that lille and Gerard in their divine forms are kind of a phase 2 vollstanding. Just a thought

[
Everyone in the royal guard will use vollstanding, which makes me think that lille and Gerard in their divine forms are kind of a phase 2 vollstanding. Just a thought
Your late this was already in the manga. Lile and Gerard have like 3 vollstandings

[
Your late this was already in the manga. Lile and Gerard have like 3 vollstandings
Yes, but in the anime they are really putting emphasis on their released vollsranding. This is interesting, because both Lille with his eyes open and Gerard before the first transformation were not released in the manga. Makes the base/vollstanding/vollstandingV2 and V3 forms evident

Ending on Yhwach being defeated as a cliffhanger is far from bad at all, the alternative is like skipping any added content for Squad 0 to rush Ichigo killing the Soul King, how are mfers going to complain about Squad 0 being rushed in the manga and then still bitch and moan when they aren’t rushed in the anime, like at least be consistent. Cuz rn it’s really just a few man children picking anything to bitch at

ong tho I’ve never seen people cope so hard over episode spoilers, like ffs go outside, take a shower, step away from the computer

I have to agree that I don't think ending on Yhwach "losing" is a good cliffhanger.

From a narrative standpoint, the viewer now believes the bad guy has lost so to them this does not come across as an actual "cliffhanger" because there is nothing hanging over the cliff to leave them with worry.

What would be a good cliffhanger is if it ended with Yhwach losing, but activating the Almighty while not showing nor telling us, the viewer, what it is nor does.

Now that is a cliffhanger, there is now something hanging off the cliff to entice the viewer to return next season.

Back