• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Don't get why this downplaying, we're comparing Candice, someone who's tybw espada level in base while nerfed, very strongest attack to a single one from ichigo who probably can spam It whenever he wants so it's not farfetched to say that electrocution is at least that strong
As I said if he didn't consider it a threat why would he use it in the first place ?

Don't get why this downplaying, we're comparing Candice, someone who's tybw espada level in base while nerfed, very strongest attack to a single one from ichigo who probably can spam It whenever he wants so it's not farfetched to say that electrocution is at least that strong
As I said if he didn't consider it a threat why would he use it in the first place ?
She also canceled a casual getsuga with a casual attack of her own

Well my point is defintely not to scale Candice to full power TS ichigo or anywhere remotely close anyway but my femritters agenda needs me to say that since he's basically the only opponent she fought at full power she stille deserves more credit than some give her

Meninas > Zaraki > Gremmy > Meninas, yeah makes sense
More like:

Gremmy with clones is equivalent Shikai Kenpachi overall in stats while Meninas is no less than physically on par (lifting and striking strength) than Base Kenpachi.

Based on the statement referring to daten, it could at most be scaled to TYBW Shikai Kenpachi since daten is only up to that point since it wouldn't know about CFYOW Kenpachi's stats.

Regardless, she scales no way whatsoever to CFYOW.

Btw Liltotto says that Hikone pre final power up was still weaker than the ichigo they fought which gives an idea of how strong even a suppressed ichigo is

Why not just go the Boruto route and say everyone a god tier now?
because it's not true here. People like Byakuya shit on Candice, and he's weaker than base Aizen.

If we got a statement like "though he's strong, the current Hokage Shikamaru would not be able to keep up with even the second hokage Tobirama," then they'd probably get downgraded

Last edited:
shut-up.gif
He’s out of line but he’s right.
Given the difference in power, Ichigo shouldn't even have used any kind of Getsuga. I think with literally one finger he could easily kill them all. Candice's first attack and that first getsuga canceling each other out is pretty weird.

At least Ichigo wasn't hurt.

Contrary to what happened between him and Uryū shortly afterwards.

Who cares about scale on Candice or Meninas, I want upgrades on Chad.
Honestly? Ichigo should have waved his arm and had everyone thinking he dropped the mother of all GTs to the point all of the Femritters were injured but it was just his normal strength like vs Ginjo. 8 Vollstandig Sternritter jump him? Bro drops them all in a few pages and moves on while the Shinigami around are all shook.
I will drop a link to the new hell arc colored one shot,along with spafwy raws if 6 plp argue arc and deceive are goons

Like if you agree.
They always have been. Arc is a Deceived goon and Deceived is a Nnoitra goon.

Last edited:
Ever since Renji came from the Royal Palace, he has been giving off this cocky attitude. When the Sternritters surrounded Ichigo as he was heading to Yhwach, Renji said that "i know you have a grudge against Yhwach so i would leave him to you" The way he said it as if he wanted to or would have been the one to fight against Yhwach if ichigo wasn't there.

Why not ? He still made him use Bankai after all. It's not rare for Kubo to write competent characters and writing them off in the span of a chapter. Nianzol is probably the best example
What are you talking about? Ichigo used Bankai because ebern insisted he used Bankai, Ichigo wanted to know what's he's planning so he did it and then he didn't want to kill him with his getsuga tensho because he wanted information from him.

Ichigo has used named attacks while holding back multiple times just because he used juiijusho doesn't mean he wasn't holding back, him telling her to dodge just means it would be dangerous if the attack hits holding back or not and it was indeed dangerous

Kenpachi is recognised because Yama is dead and he eclipses even Ichibe by CFYOW. People talk about him not being the true Kenpachi cuz Unohana was alive (ignoring how he already beat her ass in the past) but she herself is never the true Kenpachi in the sense you are arguing for when Yama is right there and Ichibe is up in the SKP.

I guess you forgot that all souls get stronger from being in life or death situations. Getting stressed literally makes them stronger.

I just wanna say that arguing about the definition of Kenpachi is utterly meaningless outside of them being the one who enjoys fighting the most. Claiming it is a valid argument for who is stronger or more skilled with a sword will get you nowhere when Yama exists. In the present, Yama is always hailed as the strongest Shinigami with any faction opposing the Gotei specifically having plans/orders to avoid/counter him. In the past aka when Unohana was called Kenpachi, Yama kept her and 11 other menaces in line by spanking them via raw power. Skill? Yama is unmatched in all four Shinigami schools of combat. Best in a sword fight? Yama is both stronger and more skilled so that can’t be true.

Retsu stans need to get their heads out of the clouds and actually read the series.

-No, he is recognized because he defeated Unohana, the source and previous owner of the title, Yamamoto being alive would be irrelevant, also no he doesn't eclipse Ichibei in CFYOW, no idea where you got that.

-He didn't have any power up after Unohana, at least none that isn't negligible, something like cutting Gerard's arm and toppling him is in her range.

-Well no, the Kenpachi title as enough of a context because of Unohana mastering all sword styles, Zaraki being able to cut anything and the 11 squad being based on sword fighting, Yamamoto is just called the peak in all the arts but Isn't necessarily the strongest in each one.

So you acknowledge "Kenpachi" does not refer to the strongest Shinigami?
Her only scaling (at least in this context of Shinigami god tiers) is being a rival to base Zaraki, wether that makes her "definitely the strongest" becomes base Zaraki vs base Aizen
She gave herself that name as a celebration of her skill with the sword, this doesn't make her stronger than others
Again this isn't what Kenpachi means, it refers to the Shinigami who loves fighting the most and won't fall no matter how many times he is cut

-Kepachi refers to the strongest swordsman, because the title is wielded by the two strongest swordmen by feats and the rules they set for the 11, Yama was the strongest as a whole.

Why casual ? There's ranked getsuga as well ? Why using getsuga jujishou instead of doing nothing and palming the attack like against Ginjou ? During the fight ichigo's effort through the fight increase constantly

1. Manhandles effortlessly all base femritters jumping him

2. Used both zangetsu to deflect all their heilig pfeils

2. Used a getsuga to neutralise vollstandig Candice javelin

3. The other three use vollstandig + sklaverei and actually put a fight and brawl with him for a while

4. Candice use sklaverei to boost her vollstandig and unleashes her strongest attack forcing him to use getsuga jujishou.
And please don't imply she was only hit at the arm because with the anime showing her pretty visibly engulfed by that big ass cross and not dodging is dishonest. Like yeah obviously he was holding back but the true shikai ichigo who's not holding back is also the one fighting SK Yhwach so just forcing him to use a named attack ans surviving It is impressive

You think Barragan pre arrancar (what supposedly ikomikidomoe is referring to) is stronger than anybody weaker than Ikomikidomoe when the stronget Starrk needed his full power to knock out with no critical damage love and Rose ?
It's in character for ichigo to be holding back here as well as ichigo's reatsu not taking physical form unlike when he fought yhwach. He NEVER goes all out until yhwach which is why Askin is able to off guard him.

He is just trying to flex on the femritters to demoralize them in order to stop fighting. So a getsuga Jujishou is good for that cause it shows the extreme power difference.

He also didnt want Candice to be hurt by it which would make no sense if he was going all out.

He is just trying to flex on the femritters to demoralize them in order to stop fighting. So a getsuga Jujishou is good for that cause it shows the extreme power difference.
And he flexes it by using a powerful attack that she survived.
He also didnt want Candice to be hurt by it which would make no sense if he was going all out.
As I said, it's exactly because he warned her to dodge that you know he wasn't suppressing himself THAT much. Besides no one is saying he was going all out, the point is that his "all out" version is SK tier so tanking a named attack shouldn't be slept on
Anyway Liltotto says in cfyow 3 that Hikone before the final power up wasn't as strong as the ichigo they fought so even a suppressed ichigo is still very casually overpowered

I think part 1 Naruto and early shipudden naruto was still my favorite series. I played games like naruto ultimate ninja 4 the 2D shit and those were pretty cool. Played every single naruto ultimate ninja 1-5, played clash of ninja series, and every single naruto storm. So its kinda sad i went from that, to not caring about naruto at all. Bleach became #1 permanently after watching it. It was my Skyrim of anime. Meaning they need to actually make bleach fighting games. If i had a bleach version of naruto storm, or a dbfz version of bleach would no life that shit

Back