• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

image.png
image.png

skipped like 4 pages worth of discussion and i dont think i missed much… anybody playing Tower of Heaven on ps4/5. Im having fun with it 🤷‍♂️

Very good staff working on episode 20.
The guy that animated the effects on Soi Fon bankai
Cang Du Shé Jìn Zhǎo
Kenpachi vs Unohana
And various Aot scenes

will be animating the Meteor Scene

also people who worked on JJk movie and op Episode 1061 will be working on the episode.
as well as Studio BUS
Also someone who worked on G5 will be animating ep 20 as well
And ofc Yamashita is involved,he did tybw ep 6 and 17 and many legendary Naruto moments

that’s the last time I answer to you cus I think you are trolling at this point, but following this scaling you mentioned you end up with ichibei being massively above Hikone and the soul king, since ichibei is objectively massively stronger than Fullbring Ichigo.

Yet the novel didn’t mentioned him as someone capable to stop hikone. So that’s already should make you reflect that maybe it doesn’t really work like that.
You don’t get Ichibei being massively above the Soul King and Hikone as he and Ichigo have no lines of scaling to each other. They fight the same person, but one was weakened and exhausted, yet (in the manga) still made post Yama and Royd Base Yhwach declare he’d use his full power to take him. The other fought a massively weakened/hax nerfed Base Yhwach. He was winning the fight for sure, but Yhwach wasn’t at full power due to the hax.

Ichibei’s hax is similar to Aizen in the fact that it works on people way stronger than him. It worked on Ikomi after his power as a ‘Zan Spirit’ and Hikone’s were merged with each other to the point of being Base Kenny level, but it took Ikomi absorbing soul king fragments and growing to the level where Kenny felt Shikai was needed to deal with him to neg Ichibei’s hax with spiritual energy.

So Base Yhwach not being able to neg his Bankai before the Almighty isn’t an anti feat if it can work on pre SK fragment absorbed Ikomi/Hikone tiers. Who also happen to be in the same tier as Bankai Ginjo and FB Bankai Ichigo with this scaling interpretation

And the list wasn’t listing literally everyone who could potentially deal with Hikone, just a list of some. Unless you believe Mayuri and Urahara’s combat applicable inventions are more hax than Ichibei’s hax and their physical stats are above Ichibei’s physical stats. Unless we say Urahara and Mayuri are exponentially stronger, people like Adult Toshiro and Ichibei would have far more potent hax and superior stats but aren’t listed

As for you no longer responding that’s fine, agree to disagree. I was skeptical of the subject which is why I researched it in detail and right now the only ‘debunk’/refute that seems valid that I’ve come across is that it would upscale the mid tiers depending on where we start

What’s crazy is that this whole thing is just a supporting sub argument for Gerard’s scaling

Very good staff working on episode 20.
The guy that animated the effects on Soi Fon bankai
Cang Du Shé Jìn Zhǎo
Kenpachi vs Unohana
And various Aot scenes

will be animating the Meteor Scene

also people who worked on JJk movie and op Episode 1061 will be working on the episode.
as well as Studio BUS
Also someone who worked on G5 will be animating ep 20 as well
And ofc Yamashita is involved,he did tybw ep 6 and 17 and many legendary Naruto moments
THIS SHIT IS COOKING! DAMN FINE CUISINE! GORDON RAMSEY WOULD CALL THIS THE BEST!

What was Ichibei plan?

He was ready to use Ichigo as the new soul king and expected him to lose against Ywhach ( hence the "you can't win against him" panel).

but how exactly did he plan to do that, without facing yhwach's wrath? why yhwach would never have allowed that to happen, yhwach would have slaughtered the entire zero division if it were needed. and besides, if yhwach won he would have merged the worlds so none of that would matter.

I used to rock with ichibei till i learned what he planned with ichigo. Idk it dont sit right with me tbh. He's still badass and im sure ill enjoy seeing him style on base Yhwach in anime, but i cant rock with him anymore dog. He's a beast though, but i cant look at him the same went from being a top 5 to top nothing

- The episode will completely adapt the fight between Zaraki vs Gremmy (from the information that the Leakers shared, it's clear that it will be like that :v)!

- We'll have Soundscape to Ardor as the farewell soundtrack for the Gremmy boy (he's barely here and he's already gone :v)!

- The episode's poem will be by Femritter Candice Catnipp!

- The episode will have a post-credits scene! Apparently it's nothing special, it's the 'end' of the fight[Gremmy death 💀]!

- Hiroyuki Yamashita, the great animator at Studio Pierrot known for his work on the Naruto franchise, and who was one of the main responsible for the fight between Yamamoto vs Fake Yhwach in episode 6 of the 1st part, will be working on episode 20 as one of the Key Animators ! In addition to him, we will have other strong names in this episode:
*Mitchell Gonzales, who has recently worked on One Piece, and the movie Black Clover: Sword of the Wizard King.
*Satoshi Sakai, the Director of Effects Animation, who returns for another important episode, and is one of the best in the industry in terms of effects (Gremmy meteor is going to be beautiful :v).
*Levent, another very good animator, who has worked on One Piece (recent episodes), Chainsaw Man, and also some Western animations!
*Muhammad Palmer, another good name, who even worked on BLEACH: TYBW, and Animes like Jujutsu Kaisen, and Shingeki no Kyojin!
*Toranosuke Hori, another strong name in this episode (and one of the great animators in the industry), some of his recent works were in the Animes Nier: Automata Ver1.1a, and One Piece, he has also worked in Naruto Shippuden. Its strong point is animation of characters acting/moving in CGI(3D) = Combat, flying debris, smoke, stains, fire sparks among other effects.

- Zaraki vs Gremmy will last around 17 minutes, including the post-credits scene!

And just to hype you up a bit, here's a comment from Leaker Jaymes Hanson:
"My issue with episode 20 of BLEACH: TYBW. I didn't want it to end."

Sources: Random facebook page

- The episode will completely adapt the fight between Zaraki vs Gremmy (from the information that the Leakers shared, it's clear that it will be like that :v)!

- We'll have Soundscape to Ardor as the farewell soundtrack for the Gremmy boy (he's barely here and he's already gone :v)!

- The episode's poem will be by Femritter Candice Catnipp!

- The episode will have a post-credits scene! Apparently it's nothing special, it's the 'end' of the fight[Gremmy death 💀]!

- Hiroyuki Yamashita, the great animator at Studio Pierrot known for his work on the Naruto franchise, and who was one of the main responsible for the fight between Yamamoto vs Fake Yhwach in episode 6 of the 1st part, will be working on episode 20 as one of the Key Animators ! In addition to him, we will have other strong names in this episode:
*Mitchell Gonzales, who has recently worked on One Piece, and the movie Black Clover: Sword of the Wizard King.
*Satoshi Sakai, the Director of Effects Animation, who returns for another important episode, and is one of the best in the industry in terms of effects (Gremmy meteor is going to be beautiful :v).
*Levent, another very good animator, who has worked on One Piece (recent episodes), Chainsaw Man, and also some Western animations!
*Muhammad Palmer, another good name, who even worked on BLEACH: TYBW, and Animes like Jujutsu Kaisen, and Shingeki no Kyojin!
*Toranosuke Hori, another strong name in this episode (and one of the great animators in the industry), some of his recent works were in the Animes Nier: Automata Ver1.1a, and One Piece, he has also worked in Naruto Shippuden. Its strong point is animation of characters acting/moving in CGI(3D) = Combat, flying debris, smoke, stains, fire sparks among other effects.

- Zaraki vs Gremmy will last around 17 minutes, including the post-credits scene!

And just to hype you up a bit, here's a comment from Leaker Jaymes Hanson:
"My issue with episode 20 of BLEACH: TYBW. I didn't want it to end."

Sources: Random facebook page
Was about to say this is cooking, but then I saw facebook....

Just checking out the imdb rating for Rukia Episode and ngl i dont think any anime was review bombed with as many 1 star reviews as this episode. 15% of the Ratings are 1 star. Some real basement dwelling losers out there ngl.

Back