• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Looked better in the manga tbh
OGU9hB3.jpg

I really wanted to hear Bazz say " Who let gremmy cook ?!" during the meteor scene , but beside that, episode was peak once again .

And yeah, GR isn't as detailed as in the manga but that's understandable.

Tbh Gremmy could of imagined more. Ima look at it from the pov as he wants to crush him with imagination rather than insta kill him.

I would imagine something like stretching Kenpachi across the soul society, the sky turns on fire and rains fire blood arrows, these arrow burn, erode and explode on contact and send you into another dimension. Continuing to stretch endlessly as Chain explosions detonate inside said dimension. Parasites form inside your body due to inhaling the smoke, they eat your innards, grow to adulthood and chew their way out. Their bites inject every venom known to man and even venoms that dont exist. Also inflict upon him infinite diseases

Tbh Gremmy could of imagined more. Ima look at it from the pov as he wants to crush him with imagination rather than insta kill him.

I would imagine something like stretching Kenpachi across the soul society, the sky turns on fire and rains fire blood arrows, these arrow burn, erode and explode on contact and send you into another dimension. Continuing to stretch endlessly as Chain explosions detonate inside said dimension. Parasites form inside your body due to inhaling the smoke, they eat your innards, grow to adulthood and chew their way out. Their bites inject every venom known to man and even venoms that dont exist. Also inflict upon him infinite diseases
Gremmy is ******* braindead and Kubo realized he made a character too ******* OP...again and decided to nerf the absolute hell out of The Visionary...Gremmy is just badly written 👏

I would imagine that I became Bleach.

And then I'd say, "I'm Bleach"

Great episode, though I think they removed Guenael's "Vanishing Slider"? Also, the information slide for The Visionary states that Gremmy was kept in a cage created by Yhwach, which adds credence to CFYOW being canon iirc.
They removed Askin's dialogue of him being sealed, AND Gremmy being present in the Sternritter meeting and ceremony of Uryu. So it is contrasting

"Because she's Erza" riot

"Because im Kenpachi" hooray!
One sounds like a simp or hypeman, the other oozes pure confidence. Simple, really.

It also helps that Kenny has his sword's name and isn't in a bad or seemingly hopeless situation when it's said. Basically, it doesn't feel unrealistic for him to do something incredible in his context vs Erza's.

Kenpachi just built different he should have just turned kenpachi to cookies

Everything is so rushed, but the episode was still good
Well, the original plan was to end Cours 2 with Ichigo returning from the SKs palace and start s3 with the Squad 0 fight but Kubo has written atleast 2 episodes of background story for Ukitake and Mimihagi for Cours 3. Kubo also intends to change the final battle completely since in the manga, it was ichigo who killed Soul King because he had no idea who the SK was but now Ichigo knows everything about SK so I am interested to see how Yhwach kills SK and absorbs him.

Great episode, though I think they removed Guenael's "Vanishing Slider"? Also, the information slide for The Visionary states that Gremmy was kept in a cage created by Yhwach, which adds credence to CFYOW being canon iirc.
Yea we need to get yhwach reality warping nullification

Back