• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Should i actually give one piece a try or something better
I would say yes. People can shit on One Piece, and yes it does have its faults. But generally it's a good, goofy series. Which is a nice refresher from darker series like Bleach.

As for other series I would recommend, D.Gray-Man, Toriko, Mushibugyo and Pandora Hearts are solid choices. I would also recommend reading Zombie Power if you haven't already. It's Kubo's first large-ish manga series and it's heavily underrated. If you love Bleach, you will love Zombie Powder.

Ain’t no way MoL is complaining about Bleach having loads of characters as a One Piece fan.
I'm not even complaining about bleach...

The problem is there's characters that I have 0 knowledge on + not being able to find who they are from the images that I have (as in it's probably an issue from me, as I stopped watching bleach at the ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight)

And I watched the anime all the way until Zou before I gave up and mostly stuck to the manga except for certain fights where I both read and watched them

Y'all made me evil
I feel like a father watching his children hoe out and/or get involved in drugs
Dangai_Ichigo_Motivational.jpg

Idk i feel diablo 4 is unjustly hated too. I think its a blizzard thing. Overwatch 2 and diablo 4 are treated as the worst games ever made but they are anything but that. Its just anything blizzard is gunna get slammed into the dirt both games are review bombed

@LordTracer I did worse. On smite i spent 100$ trying to get one skin
D4 is a good game, it just doesn't have enough content for the amount of time it was in development and the first season is very disappointing
Literally added nothing to the game

And OW2 is just copy paste

I think I watched Noragami 3 years ago but didn't read the manga because I didn't have proper translations, a friend told me most of the chapters are still in Japanese or sth like this

I think I watched Noragami 3 years ago but didn't read the manga because I didn't have proper translations, a friend told me most of the chapters are still in Japanese or sth like this
Noragami manga is a shit .Althought
Which my first manga ı have ever read unfortunatelly it is a disappointment

I will be fixing the structure of this profile. (I am disappointed how he does not have AE type 2, it is self-evident)

I will be fixing the structure of this profile. (I am disappointed how he does not have AE type 2, it is self-evident)
What?
How does he have AE2?

What?
How does he have AE2?
As Nödt, can't even come close to AE Type 2 but I wonder why there isn't perception/mind manipulation in his profile. " The Fear" clearly played with Byakuya and Rukia's vision perceptions and minds, showing them the death of loved ones and many hallucinations.
Even after that amazing anime episode, no one made a thread for it.

Last edited:
I think he can come close enough if you have enough arguments to prove it. Also, ya there are a lot of abilities that are missing, eh.

could someone please help me? how am i supposed to argue with someone who insists that current ichigo is only mach 1?

thanks.
there are many light speed metas: lieutenants that are below him dodged negation which is stated in databooks and by yamaji to be a beam of light, arroniero dodging the sunlight when the wall breaks, mimihagi and Yhwach darkness traveling in like seconds from SS to the palace, Mask de masculine beam of light. lillie being made of and attacking with light.

then u have for every meta to add a 5x to 10x for bankai and another 5x to 10x for hollowfication

Back