• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Cour 2 is nothing but L's for Bleach. Zero Squad palace is now in orbit instead of another dimension.
It's a pocket dimension above the seireitei which was already said in the manga
This makes characters as fast as the speed of sound for Ichigo to travel that distance in that many hours. L I give up on Bleach. I should have quit all those years ago with every other Narutofan. At least they are not as toxic as Bleachfans.
Even if ichigo was moving at the speed of sound that would mean the soul society planet is 100s of times bigger since it tool him 9 hours which doesn't make sense. Unless it's a pocket dimension,kinda how yukio's dimensions are bigger on the inside than the outside

Its possible that that sound was Ichigo breaking through one of the 72 barriers from Soul King Palace to the Seireitei. Cus Ichigo can easily instantly go faster than sound

Its possible that that sound was Ichigo breaking through one of the 72 barriers from Soul King Palace to the Seireitei. Cus Ichigo can easily instantly go faster than sound
Breaking the sound barrier doesn't mean your the speed of sound,it just means your moving faster than sound. So u can still be moving at lighting speeds or faster

The Drip
IMG_8260.png

I noticed how they did not mention of his need for sleep (like they did but gave no audio) so i imagine that could play a role on his defeat

For Reiokyu it doesn’t tell us anything new. It repeats the week long travel statement, and talks about the heavenly pillar transport device, then the 72 layers.
Yea but some say it's 1 week taking the stairs and not straight down but tbh the stairs don't make much of of a difference. Ichigo stated it would take 12 hours taking the stairs if he hurried,then jumps down when ichibei tells him the war began 3 hours ago and it still took him 9 hours which is only 20% faster than taking the stairs.

People also say the barriers slowed down ichigo but yhwach said they Protect against the barriers friction so they make no difference. Also yhwach stated ichigo got through them ***** in less than 6000 seconds or 1hr and 40mins. Which still leaves 7hr and 20mins of uninterrupted traveling.

So it would still take about 5 in a half days to travel to the sereitei dropping straight down using normal shunpo. Which completely debunks the soul palace not being a dimension. It's way to high in the sky to have clouds, which can only exist 52 miles high. Yet the soul palace ,is with lowball 1000s of Miles high even if we use free fall speed.

Yea but some say it's 1 week taking the stairs and not straight down but tbh the stairs don't make much of of a difference. Ichigo stated it would take 12 hours taking the stairs if he hurried,then jumps down when ichibei tells him the war began 3 hours ago and it still took him 9 hours which is only 20% faster than taking the stairs.

People also say the barriers slowed down ichigo but yhwach said they Protect against the barriers friction so they make no difference. Also yhwach stated ichigo got through them ***** in less than 6000 seconds or 1hr and 40mins. Which still leaves 7hr and 20mins of uninterrupted traveling.

So it would still take about 5 in a half days to travel to the sereitei dropping straight down using normal shunpo. Which completely debunks the soul palace not being a dimension. It's way too high in the sky to have clouds, which can only exist 52 miles high. Yet the soul palace ,is with lowball 1000s of Miles high even if we use free fall speed.
Reiokyu is a separate dimension nestled inside Soul Society stop coping 🗿 it can have clouds wherever it wants

Massive W episode, they did rukia justice. Animation was great ,Seiyuus killed it and ost still eargasm.

But huge letdown that they treat BG9 and Cang Du even worse than the manga, removing good charactherisation from them when being executed. And we still didn't learned BG9 shrift. They already didn't had much to begin with , but that is no reason to give them even less . That's pretty dissapointing imo.

I also do hope they will expand the Uryu/Jugram convo in the near future , because i don't find "Mask of the Ruler Jugram" not nearly as agressive as he was in the manga ,wich i was looking for to see and hear in the anime. Also the mention of Uryu's goal of avenging his mother, being known to them from the begining being skipped would make the quincies look like idiots.

But given the ammount of details they seem to not care about and cut, i'm not having my hopes up.

Last edited:
They must be cooking something for the next cours because they are kinda rushing things every episode. But the episode was a 10/10

Massive W episode, they did rukia justice. Animation was great ,Seiyuus killed it and ost still eargasm.

But huge letdown that they treat BG9 and Cang Du even worse than the manga, removing good charactherisation from them when being executed. And we still didn't learned BG9 shrift. They already didn't had much to begin with , but that is no reason to give them even less . That's pretty dissapointing imo.

I also do hope they will expand the Uryu/Jugram convo in the near future , because i don't find "Mask of the Ruler Jugram" not nearly as agressive as he was in the manga ,wich i was looking for to see and hear in the anime. Also the mention of Uryu's goal of avenging his mother, being known to them from the begining being skipped would make the quincies look like idiots.

But given the ammount of details they seem to not care about and cut, i'm not having my hopes up.
I think BG9’s is the “knowledge” since he was all about taking data…etc

Is Ikkaku's page going under a change? It says his attack potency is equal to his durability but there's no explanation for his durability. It just says "Town level+"

Back