• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The black eyes were the king's arm, those white eyes remind me of the king of souls himself. Could it be that he didn't die? If the king is waiting for a perfect vessel to come back all these years, he used the almighty to control everyone's future at that moment, it would be very interesting hahaha

The black eyes were the king's arm, those white eyes remind me of the king of souls himself. Could it be that he didn't die? If the king is waiting for a perfect vessel to come back all these years, he used the almighty to control everyone's future at that moment, it would be very interesting hahaha
I almost think Kazui could be posessed by Yhwach/Soul King's will or something, though that would be pretty lame as it's too similar to Boruto imo.

Having the king's thinking defining the step by step of all the characters to reach this end, and Ichigo's real doubt in having a life that was imposed on him or the false illusion of choice and linking it all to the precepts of religious free will , it would be insanely good and we know that Kubo would do it easily, as he joked with Yhwach and all that speech about being God, would fit like a glove in the Devil's dilemma wanting to take the throne of Heaven. I think I'm thinking too much

Don’t forget that Szayel was saying the Warden of Hell sees all so I think those eyes are connected to the Warden. I’m sure the Warden has some connection to Reio, but the eyes are distinctly different from the Reio eyes.

Lol just saw a pupular Bleach “tiktoker“ say Reio>Reio Corpse>Sk Yhwach >Ichigo,Aizen. 😂😂 Tokinada>Shunsui,Azashiro,Kuruyashiki
Base Aizen>Tybw Kenny
this is all Reistsu wise

Lol just saw a pupular Bleach “tiktoker“ say Reio>Reio Corpse>Sk Yhwach >Ichigo,Aizen. 😂😂 Tokinada>Shunsui,Azashiro,Kuruyashiki
Base Aizen>Tybw Kenny
this is all Reistsu wise
Reio ~/> Yhwach > Ichigo > Aizen > sealed Reio.

You can put Ichigo above both Yhwach and Reio though and I wouldn't mind.

Base Aizen > Tybw Kenny > Tokinada > Shunsui.

Haven't read SAFWY except for some fan summaries so I can't comment on Azashiro and Kuro.

Why did he put Tokinada but not Hikone?
Reiou Prime > SK Yhwach > Aizen >= Ichigo >Reiou Sealed.
Aizen Base > Shunsui >= Tybw Kenny > Tokinada > Kuruyashiki

Reio ~/> Yhwach > Ichigo > Aizen > sealed Reio.

You can put Ichigo above both Yhwach and Reio though and I wouldn't mind.

Base Aizen > Tybw Kenny > Tokinada > Shunsui.

Haven't read SAFWY except for some fan summaries so I can't comment on Azashiro and Kuro.
Do you think Tybw Kenny is stronger than Shikai Yamamoto?

A lot of us have diff opinions on this 😂
I would put Ichigo>above everyone except Prime reio
Tybw Kenny>Base Aizen>Tokinada>Shunsui=Kuruyashiki

I mean Yams is such a beast,in a databook it says even Aizen wasnt a threat when his Zanpakuto was taken away.
But idk how true that is

Aizen Base > Shunsui >= Tybw Kenny > Tokinada > Kuruyashiki
How shunsui is > Tokinada when it was literally stated in the novel that he isn't.
Do you think Tybw Kenny is stronger than Shikai Yamamoto?
Yama has better feats and statements than Kenny in tybw.
However it's implied that central 46 thought Kenpachi could've gotten stronger than Yamamoto if he is trained enough.

But
A. Yama has better statements, Haschwalth who was n2 in the vandenrich was scared/surprised of his immense Reiatsu.
B. Aizen who is weaker than Yama was still considered above people like Byakuya who has better feats than tybw Kenny with his ultimate attacks.

One of his abilities produces eyes and the ending of the Hell chapter is focused on the eye of a skeleton staring at Kazui
0686.5-010.png

0686.5-070.png

0686.5-071.png
He also seemingly absorbed a fragment of Yhwach's power at the end of the manga
0686-009.png

0686-010.png
Given that The Almighty is the symbol of a true Quincy as Yhwach said, I don't think it's impossible for Kazui who is part Quincy to have it, especially given his slight ties to The Soul King through Orihime.
Hm forgot that scene. Makes sense

Probably because Shikai Yama outscales people like CFYOW Byakuya who should be somewhat relative to TYBW Shikai Kenny, TYBW Bankai Kenny might be a good debate.
What am I reading.

Yes shikai yama far out scales byakuya.

This is where you missed. Byakuya is stated to=shun and tokinada. But still a far cry from the likes of base aizen and yammaoto FKT arc. Kenpachi can fight hikone in base who is near transcendent buttfly aizen level. So yeah he negs yamamoto pretty easy

What am I reading.

Yes shikai yama far out scales byakuya.

This is where you missed. Byakuya is stated to=shun and tokinada. But still a far cry from the likes of base aizen and yammaoto FKT arc. Kenpachi can fight hikone in base who is near transcendent buttfly aizen level. So yeah he negs yamamoto pretty easy
Can you read? The question was TYBW Kenny vs Shikai Yama… and I already said Shikai Yama > CFYOW Byakuya…

Can you read? The question was TYBW Kenny vs Shikai Yama… and I already said Shikai Yama > CFYOW Byakuya…
Kuroi didn't scale Byakuya to CFYOW Kenpachi, he was talking about Tybw
Doesn't change much why would base kenpanchi be above tybw bankai kenpachi.

Also tbh byaukuya in cfyow isn't even above barrgan fkt arc and we all know kenpachi has been surpassed the espada

Can someone confirm that with like raws or sumn
So I asked my friend who officially join the klub, he says that translations are fake.

Q 317 is about reader asking the Oppie statement where he says "Speech is Silver, Silence is Golden" are from Kubo experience, and Kubo says "no, that is Proverbs English"

Kubo also never answered about battle related between A vs B, he does answered the simple one.

So I asked my friend who officially join the klub, he says that translations are fake.

Q 317 is about reader asking the Oppie statement where he says "Speech is Silver, Silence is Golden" are from Kubo experience, and Kubo says "no, that is Proverbs English"

Kubo also never answered about battle related between A vs B, he does answered the simple one.
That makes more sense

Was I the only one to find the three minute recap in the latest episode very random and unnecessary?

Also, I like that they've actually made the Seireitei look massive so far, the walls aren't even visible on the horizon, it's just endless buildings which matches the statements.

Back