• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Cope that Aizen ADMITTED Kisuke is on his level Undre

You literally can't get any more blatant than that...especially given how arrogant Aizen is

And yes, the Seireitei looks magnificent and trully massive in scope, with buildings just going and going past the horizon (which would be dozens of km away, at least based on the height of Yama's office).
Adding to what I've mentioned above:
R0RL79v.jpeg

Also, this shoot of the Sōkyoku Hill is really good:
unknown.png

No, the recap is a common criticism for this episode.

And yes, the Seireitei looks magnificent and trully massive in scope, with buildings just going and going past the horizon (which would be dozens of km away, at least based on the height of Yama's office).
What's the height of Yama's office?

all y’all worrying over the tiniest of things
It's okay to criticize the Bleach anime bro...

You simply cannot rationalize a three minute recap in episode four as a good thing, it's just blatantly padding/laziness/rushing and it doesn't bode well for the future.

That isn't to say the anime is bad in general, but it does have some things that have been done poorly so far, such as the aforementioned recap.

Especially when the first cour will probably be the best out of all of them , considering they were already late in their schedule.

If they already use those petty tactics to pad time, i'm really worried for the future cours.

The Bleach anime: Stuffing 200 hundred chapters of content within 50 episodes whilst promising extra content and depth, creating an extra fast pace

Also Bleach anime: Pads runtime with recaps

The struggle is real

It's okay to criticize the Bleach anime bro...

You simply cannot rationalize a three minute recap in episode four as a good thing, it's just blatantly padding/laziness/rushing and it doesn't bode well for the future.

That isn't to say the anime is bad in general, but it does have some things that have been done poorly so far, such as the aforementioned recap.
i didn’t say you couldn’t criticize it 😭 I didn’t even rationalize the recap as good, I said it wasn’t that big of thing that everyone needs to shit themselves over

i didn’t say you couldn’t criticize it 😭 I didn’t even rationalize the recap as good, I said it wasn’t that big of thing that everyone needs to shit themselves over
Nobody is ******** themselves over it 🗿

Just pointing out that it's not a good sign

It’s nice to see the anime portray Seireitei as massive as it does, always stretching into the horizon. Don’t feel like dealing with another Seireitei downgrade attempt 😭

Will be interesting to see how they adapt the later chapters.

Would probably see either at the end of the season, or in S2, how they adapt the big shots of Seireitei (tho I feel like they won't use any overall shot of Seireitei).

The Bleach anime: Stuffing 200 hundred chapters of content within 50 episodes whilst promising extra content and depth, creating an extra fast pace

Also Bleach anime: Pads runtime with recaps

The struggle is real
Bleach anime : cut a lot of shit to fit those 200 chapters in those 50 episodes.

Also Bleach anime : waste 3 precious minutes of animation/time with useless recap.

Most of the cut content in the first 3 episodes could have fitted in those 3 minutes of garbage recap. But recap are more important than actual inner monologue to show characther traits or characther interactions, right ?

Bleach anime : cut a lot of shit to fit those 200 chapters in those 50 episodes.

Also Bleach anime : waste 3 precious minutes of animation/time with useless recap.

Most of the cut content in the first 3 episodes could have fitted in those 3 minutes of garbage recap. But recap are more important than actual inner monologue to show characther traits or characther interactions, right ?
If they keep up this recap shit they gonna fall off hard and continue being the joke of the big three.

Honestly Boruto so ass and with Bleach’s rising popularity with the anime, Bleach and OP are probably the most beloved at the moment of the Golden Trio

I can only hope whatever that announcement they are going to make for the Naruto anniversary soon will be something big

Back