• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Someone should ask Kubo in his website if Nemu has huge futa co*k or not.

FM5T_C6UcAITnjL.jpg

So, AFAIK we currently don't have a multiplier for Kenpachi's eyepatch on the wiki. Even if we do, I assume it's just a x2 multiplier.

In the SAFWY novel, when Kenpachi and Cien were fighting, Cien went Resurreccion and stopped Kenpachi's sword with Hierro alone. Then, Kenpachi acknowledged Cien's power and removed his eyepatch, becoming about as strong as Cien in the process.
unknown.png

You all know the drill. A Resurreccion is considered the Espada version of Bankai, aka 5-10 multiplier. However nobody has ever become so powerful that they change their number... except Yammy. So, logically speaking, Yammy's multiplier should be upscaled above that of the rest of the Espada, because he went from 10 to 1. And then you have Cien, who went from 100 to 1 with Resurreccion. I'm not saying that we should stack multipliers or something, I'm just saying that this should be more than enough proof for the eyepatch multiplier to be at the very least a 5-10 one.

TLDR: Cien's Resurreccion multiplier=Kenpachi's eyepatch multiplier>Yammy's multiplier>ordinary Resurreccion 5-10 multiplier

Last edited:
Kenpachi’s eyepatch in SAFWY is bare minimum unquantifiable above 1.67x and up to like 16.7x amp from my memory of the raws.

At the end of SAFWY, Kenpachi went to Mayuri and asked him to create a stronger eyepatch.

In fan summaries, it says "It absorbs ten times more than the previous one." @W0NDER3X mb its ten, not twenty.

If someone has the raws, ask him to check it, it should be at the end of the novel or so

Everyone once in a while you find a gem on reddit

Mayuri to the Quincies during the TBYW -

"You only dress like Nazis, I have the will to enact their racial policy! I, Doctor Mayuri Mengele Kurotsuchi!! Now sit still! I'm going to take you apart, put you back together and take you apart again! Because my curiosity demands it!"

"You only dress like Nazis, I have the will to enact their racial policy! I, Doctor Mayuri Mengele Kurotsuchi!! Now sit still! I'm going to take you apart, put you back together and take you apart again! Because my curiosity demands it!"
The Auswalen is literally an ethnic cleansing but let’s not talk about it - 🤓

Shouldn't Yhwach get resistance to poison since he was able to absorb Ichigo's hollow powers without getting poisoned from it?

Wouldn't it just be resistance to death manipulation and not poison manipulation? Since the effect is death and destruction of the soul

Though I'm sure Yhwach already has that so...

Back