• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach space-time manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is this? Kenpachi already has this listed on his profile and Cien doesn't have one.

I'll verify the translations tomorrow unless I have in DMs and forgot lmao but assuming the translation is correct (I see the kanji for space-time so probably is fine), then yeah Kenpachi, Azashiro, (Cien when he gets a profile), and Yamamoto should get space-time manip.
I literally DM'd you the kanji and this translation: The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the barrier of space-time as if it burns an open scar.

I literally DM'd you the kanji and this translation: The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the barrier of space-time as if it burns an open scar.
😎 unfortunately for you I’ve got mrk memory, I’ll check our DMs tho.

Wouldn't this be limited? Since they aren't doing a lot in terms of manipulating it.

Quick question, so looking at the translation I assume, are these two separate occasions of Cien using Itto Kaso? Cause I'm not sure what the reference for Kenpachi manipulating Space-Time is coming from?

I think Cien looks good, don't agree with Yammato having it since Cien didn't just fire one but hundreds at once so I don't really think the two separate occasions can be compared, and with resistance I'm a bit iffy. If Kenpachi wasn't hurt by Cien's attack I could agree, but I'm sure that's not the case. Same with Cien themselves, were they undamaged and hit by their own attack or did they just not get hit?

Quick question, so looking at the translation I assume, are these two separate occasions of Cien using Itto Kaso? Cause I'm not sure what the reference for Kenpachi manipulating Space-Time is coming from?
Azashiro only uses Ittou Kasou once.

I think Cien looks good, don't agree with Yammato having it since Cien didn't just fire one but hundreds at once so I don't really think the two separate occasions can be compared, and with resistance I'm a bit iffy. If Kenpachi wasn't hurt by Cien's attack I could agree, but I'm sure that's not the case. Same with Cien themselves, were they undamaged and hit by their own attack or did they just not get hit?
Kenpachi no sold the Ittou Kasou spam. He says that all it did is warm him up. I could get the scans if you'd like.

Please do, that's a pretty important part of this if resistance is being argued.

Please do, that's a pretty important part of this if resistance is being argued.
The order of the scans is from left to right:
Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-47-23-058_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-48-18-986_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-49-04-336_com.android.chrome.png

-No way. -The pressure's gone. -He must be gone. He told himself over and over again, but still he could not look away from the pillar of flame. After a few more seconds passed, an impossible shadow flickered in Azashiro's retinas as the flames burned. The roaring flames of Kido, rising like a volcanic eruption. From the center of it, step by step, the shadow moved towards him. The shadow gradually darkens in colour and begins to make the air around it tingle with a force different from the heat of the flames. --What is this?

--What am I watching now? He kept eliminating and trying to deny the 'answers' that came to his mind over and over again. But it was nothing more than a futile effort, which he abhors. The Answer emerged from the depths of the flames, smiling like an evil demon breathing in purgatory and muttering. 'Thanks ...... It's warmed me up. ...... Stupid ...... What a ......." 'Well ...... Let's continue, shall we?
This is translated by a machine, though I'd say it is enough to get the intent. If necessary ig Arc could translate it whenever he is free.

You mean azashiro?
It's from when him and cien were causing tears in the space-time boundary/wall between the garganta and the world of the living. The tears latter closed and azashiro reopened them with his kido 96.

You mean azashiro?
Not until the last posted scans was it made clear to me that Azashiro is the one who is performing this feat. I thought it was Cien doing it because the compiled scans of the OP only had him mentioned besides Kenpachi. But in that case, I don't agree with Azashiro getting it at the moment. You're missing the scan of him actually doing the feat of reopening the rift since the first one seems to just talk about the aftermath. Can you get that scan of him actually doing it?
It's from when him and cien were causing tears in the space-time boundary/wall between the garganta and the world of the living. The tears latter closed and azashiro reopened them with his kido 96.
Is there greater context to the pair of them causing tears? Cause if it's just as they fought, their strength caused tears I don't think that's ground for giving either of them resistance. Cause if it's not a direct attack and just the effect of the spiritual pressure, I don't think that's really grounds to give resistances.

Not until the last posted scans was it made clear to me that Azashiro is the one who is performing this feat. I thought it was Cien doing it because the compiled scans of the OP only had him mentioned besides Kenpachi. But in that case, I don't agree with Azashiro getting it at the moment. You're missing the scan of him actually doing the feat of reopening the rift since the first one seems to just talk about the aftermath. Can you get that scan of him actually doing it?
Here:
Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-44-37-000_com.android.chrome.png

The flames leaked out only slightly through the cracks that opened up again, but that was enough to raise the temperature in the vicinity of Karakura Town with nearly 20 degrees Celsius. A sacrificial ritual in which a burnt part of oneself is released as a sacrifice. A pillar of fire in the form of a sword consumes everything. Although the power of a single shot is not as powerful as the one used by Yamamoto Genryuusaii, Azashiro had the Gigai recite hundreds of "Ittou Kasou" on Zaraki Kenpachi's body. The turbulence of the Reishi that filled the Dangai itself flared up, creating a tornado of flame around the sword-shaped fire pillar.

unknown-156-1.png

The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the wall of space-time as if it burns an open scar.

Is there greater context to the pair of them causing tears? Cause if it's just as they fought, their strength caused tears I don't think that's ground for giving either of them resistance. Cause if it's not a direct attack and just the effect of the spiritual pressure, I don't think that's really grounds to give resistances.
It is exactly as you described it.

Last edited:
Gremmy posted the scan
image1-2.jpg

2021_12_31_15.19.38.jpg

Stated their spirit pressure and strikes can cutt space and they were directly clashing with one another without being affected so i think that should be resistance

Gremmy posted the scan

image1-2.jpg

2021_12_31_15.19.38.jpg

Stated their spirit pressure and strikes can cutt space and they were directly clashing with one another without being affected so i think that should be resistance
We don't use Google Translate. We use DeepL since it is more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back