• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kisuke Urahara Vs Obito Uchiha - The Shinigami Vs The Shinobi

SBA
All Stats Equalized (AP, Speed, Dura etc)
No RC and Obito can see and interact with Kisuke.
Kisuke's Key - TYBW Arc
Obito's Key - Juubito

Vs

"There is nothing, but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?" - Reio35, Arcker123, AnonymousBlank, Arkenis, M_Animefan, LordGinSama

"We're way past the point of lectures, wouldn't you agree, sensei? When it came to life-changing events… you were always a step behind… I'm glad my sensei was the Hokage. Thanks to that, it was easier for me to let my dream die… Despite being my master, you failed to recognize your own pupil… You've always had that oblivious nature about you, from the moment I met you... I can't help but pity you… The hallowed martyr… shamed in front of his living son… Yes… a mere Hokage is simply fodder compared to what I've become…" - Tdjwo, theultimate5105

"Everything that hurts you, everything that makes you sad, I'll destroy them, all of them!. So that's why please smile, my precious Alice." -

Last edited:
No RC and Obito can see and interact with Kisuke.
Does Kisuke still have his soul manip with his Zan + Every Attack?
Cringe
Using Bankai to reconstruct them?

Kisuke's Bankai matter manip is atomic which is> Obito's molecular resistance
Kisuke also has ranged sealing and paralysis spells which work on people with resistance to paralysis. He just bombards him with Kido + Benihime + Does whatever with Bankai after that.

Leaning Kisuke due to his IC starter of layered paralysis and sealing Bakudo that will allow him to immobilize Obito and fire a barrage of soul attacking Kido. The TSO's are obviously Kisuke's most major problem, but he can prolly use Bankai to reconstruct them to counter them. He also has a Gigai to take one for him ngl.
Sword of nunoboko gg
Formulate an intelligible argument instead of a series of "X Obito ability GG" pls.

Kisuke also just reconstructs it and he won't even get to use it due to Bakudo.

Hado 99 is made from nature energy actually tso cant stop it. Also doubt kisuke would get tagged by it

He reconstructs them and Obito proceeds to instantly change them back to normal
Kisuke's Bankai works on an Atomic level compared to Obitos at best molecular hax, so please prove how he will be able to manipulate the TSO's at an atomic level?

Like, at best he can control the TSO's at a molecular level, which is inferior to Kisuke's Bankai.

Kisuke's Bankai works on an Atomic level compared to Obitos at best molecular hax, so please prove how he will be able to manipulate the TSO's at an atomic level?

Like, at best he can control the TSO's at a molecular level, which is inferior to Kisuke's Bankai.
TSO have existence erasure, power null. They should null kisuke's abilities, also, why is TSO only molecular and not atomic?

They aren’t even made of matter
also no TSBs work past an Atomic Level

TSBs work by completely erasing their targets and can be changed from matter-energy-matter

And no They are beyond Molecular Deconstruction
None of this is proof of it being beyond atomic lmao.
TSO have existence erasure, power null. They should null kisuke's abilities, also, why is TSO only molecular and not atomic?
🗿

Let's prove Kisuke's Bankai is equalizable to Ninjutsu first 🥴

I'm also a bit skeptical of the idea that the TSO's can just null anything done to them, as opposed to simply anything they come in contact with, as stated in the profile. Weren't the non SO6P Hokage using FTG on them🥴?

There's also Reio's argument if you want to consider it.
Hado 99 is made from nature energy actually tso cant stop it
It’s only accepted as molecular on profile. If you have evidence of it being atomic, present it and/or for it

Kisuke's reconstruction isn't just matter hax, it's also Power Mod, so i'm even more skeptical of TSO's countering it.

No argument against Bakudo + Soul Hax Kido and/or Benihime has been made yet...

None of this is proof of it being beyond atomic lmao.
TSBs are literally stated to be beyond molecular
You: nah it’s molecular

Proof of Kisukes Bankai effecting things which can Change their form instantly from matter-energy and energy-matter (which is far beyond atomic manipulation), as well as being able to change the elements that they are made of (technically subatomic here as it manipulates proton, neutron and electron counts in atoms)

TSO's aren't stated to be beyond Molecular deconstruction, they're stated to be above Onoki's particle style which has Molecular deconstruction.

TSO being above Particle Style doesn't mean it works on an atomic level, layered molecular deconstruction does exist.

You have to prove that it being above Particle Style means its above molecular deconstruction inherently.

TSO's aren't stated to be beyond Molecular deconstruction, they're stated to be above Onoki's particle style which has Molecular deconstruction.

TSO being above Particle Style doesn't mean it works on an atomic level, layered molecular deconstruction does exist.

You have to prove that it being above Particle Style means its above molecular deconstruction inherently.
It really doesn’t, there is nothing beyond molecular which is not atomic.
Breaking something into smaller pieces then molecules means it breaks them into atoms, there is no middle point.

You: nah it’s molecular
This may be a foreign concept but.

Being better than a form of molecular matter hax is not the same thing as being atomic.

You have failed to prove it's atomic, again.
Proof of Kisukes Bankai effecting things which can Change their form instantly from matter-energy and energy-matter
Why does this matter at all?

It's still a better form of matter hax then Obito's resistance. Burden's on you to prove Obito can outdo Kisuke's reconstruction.

This may be a foreign concept but.

Being better than a form of molecular matter hax is not the same thing as being atomic.

You have failed to prove it's atomic, again.

Why does this matter at all?

It's still a better form of matter hax then Obito's resistance. Burden's on you to prove Obito can outdo Kisuke's reconstruction.
Being beyond molecular hax makes it atomic, there is nothing in between the two levels

Somehow atomic manipulation can now manipulate stuff which can turn into energy at will, that is the argument you are making

Being beyond molecular hax makes it atomic, there is nothing in between the two levels
You didn't even respond to the point we we're making.
Two different forms of Molecular hax can have different potencies, doesn't make it atomic.
Somehow atomic manipulation can now manipulate stuff which can turn into energy at will, that is the argument you are making
We care about this why? My point still stands, it's your burden, not mine.

You didn't even respond to the point we we're making.

Two different forms of Molecular hax can have different potencies, doesn't make it atomic.

We care about this why? My point still stands, it's your burden, not mine.
I literally did respond to it.
Not really without really specific context. being better then molecular level stuff needs to be atomic level stuff, there is nothing else it could be

I literally did respond to it.
Not really without really specific context. being better then molecular level stuff needs to be atomic level stuff, there is nothing else it could be
Jesus christ. You keep repeating yourself dawg.

Edit: You have yet to respond to this.

Imma just point out that Yhwach literally took control of all the reishi up in the Wahrwelt and stopped all non Quincy techniques from being used on the reishi yet Kisuke could still matter hax the Wahrwelt’s reishi with his Bankai. Even if everyone accepted that TSOs scale to atomic, it’s still not as good as Kisuke’s Bankai which is layered.

Edit: And to give an example of superiority to a level = the next level irl, there is nothing lower than AZ irl yet verses literally have ice manip colder than AZ. That can’t exist irl yet it does in fiction.

Last edited:
I literally have responded to it and I am not the one repeating myself here
You're genuinely stupid and annoying to debate with.

You asserted that being>Molecular inherently means atomic. Me and Deceived pointed out how this blatantly doesn't follow and all it would mean is that it is better or more layered Molecular hax. You haven't responded to this argument, and just repeated:
It's not hard to comprehend. Layered shit exists, this is fiction.

Back