• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Fair point, a Avarage Human High Schooler wouldnt know how fast Light is or how impressive mach 500 is. When you hear a Big Number next to Mach you will instantly think that its Very Fast, if Gin Said his Sword travels at Light Speed his reaction would be the same most likely 🤷‍♂️

Ichigo still saw it as impressive
Sure let's take the "impressiveness" of a kid from highschool who is battling mental problems with his vasto lorde event in the midst of battle against someone using a mach 1,000 ability that he himself dodged. But sure he was impress with a lower random number. Do you think Ichigo goes and times his speed feats to see how fast he has grown in each arc?

Aren’t Halibel and Nel like an accumulation of multiple human souls that could have included or most of them could have been men in the past? 😦

Last edited:
Any t5 tier list with Yoruichi or Rukia is auto bad
tumblr_inline_o8khjg5JSi1t15ng2_500.png

Hey! So I found out that Bleach Brave Souls is available on PS5 now! But the main point is now I can make videos of all the side stories, and I just made one of Untold Stories from 17 months that Ichigo lost his powers and I do plan on posting more. (Basically creating a playlist of all these side stories.) Do visit, guys. ^^

Hey! So I found out that Bleach Brave Souls is available on PS5 now! But the main point is now I can make videos of all the side stories, and I just made one of Untold Stories from 17 months that Ichigo lost his powers and I do plan on posting more. (Basically creating a playlist of all these side stories.) Do visit, guys. ^^

No.

I just checked some characters who have been given Mid Godly regen and never on their profile does it say they regen from their Mind being erased but just Body, Soul or Both. Look at Zamasu Profile he got Mid Godly from Hakai.

I just checked some characters who have been given Mid Godly regen and never on their profile does it say they regen from their Mind being erased but just Body, Soul or Both. Look at Zamasu Profile he got Mid Godly from Hakai.
Welcome to vs battles.

Hakai is directly stated to be Soul and physical erasure. Regeneration from that is Mid Godly. Bleach is treated as a very special case as souls in the verse are demonstrably physical in every way. Aizen getting his spiritual body erased is only Low Godly, not Mid Godly as Aizen is only regeneratimg one of these three categories not two, that being his soul as he doesn’t have a normal body. To get Aizen to mid godly here, you’d have to prove his mind got erased. Mid Godly is regeneratI get from at least two of these three things getting erased;: mind, body, or soul, low godly is just regeneration from 1 getting erased.

Hakai is directly stated to be Soul and physical erasure. Regeneration from that is Mid Godly. Bleach is treated as a very special case as souls in the verse are demonstrably physical in every way. Aizen getting his spiritual body erased is only Low Godly, not Mid Godly as Aizen is only regeneratimg one of these three categories not two, that being his soul as he doesn’t have a normal body. To get Aizen to mid godly here, you’d have to prove his mind got erased. Mid Godly is regeneratI get from at least two of these three things getting erased;: mind, body, or soul, low godly is just regeneration from 1 getting erased.
You dont treat Souls Differently based on the Verse, A Soul is a Soul, just Because Bleach souls are made our of Reishi doesnt mean its not a soul.
And his Soul is used as a Body, since he has Blood and Organs inside him.
Also you cant really prove someone Mind/Consciousness got Destroyed, since after Regenrating it will be back.
It is always assumed that Destroying Soul,Body=Mind destroyed. So since Bleach characters dont have a Human Body but soul Body which is a Soul and Body in 1, it being erased is essentially Mid Godly.
That way of Excluding Bleach because its Very Different is not Fair, we have seen their Soul act like a notmal body and has everything a notmal body does.

"Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul"

"
Regeneration Page"
I dont even know how Aizen god Low-Godly
For that you need your Body get erased.
Aizen is a Soul, how do you gets Low Godly where you need total destruction of Body= Aizen getting his soul Erased which is his body.
By that we are literally saying Bleach Doesnt have souls 🤦‍♂️

I dont even know how Aizen god Low-Godly
For that you need your Body get erased.
Aizen is a Soul, how do you gets Low Godly where you need total destruction of Body= Aizen getting his soul Erased which is his body.
By that we are literally saying Bleach Doesnt have souls 🤦‍♂️

In Bleach when your soul gets damaged, then your body gets damaged as well. When Ichigo got injured early in the series and didn't heal when he was in his body, he still retained the injuries. So if you are erasing the soul, then you erase the body as well. So it shouldn't matter whether Aizen has a body or not imo.

Back