• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

cope-kermit.gif

I got a idea from this. We can use Memories of nobody to argue for mid godly regeneration.
How so?
Ngl when you think about it, destroying a Konpaku= destroying the soul, but the Mind part is where i am lost how do you destroy a mind and how do you prove you did, it should be just destroying the Brain which would fit under body right?

Apparently Grimmjow can also achieve Segunda Etapa through training now according to Kubo.

I would've liked it if it was unique to Ulquiorra, but I guess Grimmjow, Nel, and Harribel need a boost for the Hell arc

How so?
Ngl when you think about it, destroying a Konpaku= destroying the soul, but the Mind part is where i am lost how do you destroy a mind and how do you prove you did, it should be just destroying the Brain which would fit under body right?
Human body » Soul (Blanks) » Memories.

Memories don't equal the consciousness. Maybe if you can prove the users inner world is destroyed
I mean if you Kill a Shinigami their Zanpakutō spirit will also die and the Spiritt stays in their Inner World, so killing a Shinigami means they cant stay in their Masters Inner World anymore and perish alongside them 🤷‍♂️

That makes sense. Ressurection is the Arrancar going back to their original hollow form similar to Frieza's transformations. Segunda Etapa would be like achieving Shikai release which means... >.> tercera etapa
No, there's the sealed zanpakuto>shikai(true form)>bankai(boosted form) and sealed zanpakuto>resurrection(true form)>segunda etapa(boosted form)

No, there's the sealed zanpakuto>shikai(true form)>bankai(boosted form) and sealed zanpakuto>resurrection(true form)>segunda etapa(boosted form)
This info is what we know in terms of canon names to the forms and stages. Yet, their Ressurection isn't a shikai at all. Leones explained is their true form and power sealed away like Frieza's transformations. Later in the TYBW Urahara says the Arrancars reaitsu goes back to that of a Hollow reiatsu able to harm Quincy in their ressurection form in the moments before Askin's death.

You know i just realized that Zangetsu shikai doesnt have a Release Command, or Ichigo Simply doesnt know it.
It could mean that Ichigo hasnt discovered what his Shikai can Actually do.

This info is what we know in terms of canon names to the forms and stages. Yet, their Ressurection isn't a shikai at all. Leones explained is their true form and power sealed away like Frieza's transformations. Later in the TYBW Urahara says the Arrancars reaitsu goes back to that of a Hollow reiatsu able to harm Quincy in their ressurection form in the moments before Askin's death.
It acts like a shikai, from the multiplier being low and varying massively, to being the first form after they unseal their zanpakuto.

It acts like a shikai, from the multiplier being low and varying massively, to being the first form after they unseal their zanpakuto.
Acts =/= is

0204-009.png
0204-010.png

Ressurection is similar to what Ichigo did in his final fight with Yhwach. He released his hollow zanpakutou covered in quincy reiatsu and unleashed his true-self (blade is me, White is Ichigo) and true power horn of salvation.

Last edited:
Back