• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah this alone should be enough. But i know damage and akm are going to still disagree and say it was created vai artificial means so it's not a real star. But i will see if i can find more evidence.
Yeah sure. Take your time. Also send it in discord if you find any.

Wait what CRT are you talking about? if its the one by Reio i don't think it was accepted and died, we need the number one mrk himself Arc to bceome a mod

images

Q287:
We know that the Thousand Year Blood War arc is going to be animated, but what about the novels? I’d love to see an animated version of the “WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU” novel, especially scenes like Rukia and Renji’s wedding, as well as how Ichigo and Orihime’s relationship progressed.
A287:
Oh, I see. If there’s enough material I guess it could be done.

Q289:
Could you tell us who slashed Rukia from behind during the Sternritter’s first Quincy invasion?
A289:
It will be revealed in the anime version.

Would rather cfyow to get animated tbh

If someone asks Kubo on Klub Outside about cosmology and hypothetically he says SS WoL etc are Universes would it count as canon and be used to upgrade the verse?
VSBW made a rule that anything asked in an author’s "social media" is concerned for answering under harrasment and will not be taken as facts. However, Kubo is in a different league. He created his own membership website where he CHOOSES who to answered to. Is not social media. Is different and can be use since it doesn't go against the stablished rule. If they decide to update this rule to prevent Bleach from getting universal then it only confirms our suspicions that everything Bleach gets an upgrade a new rule is made soon after to downgrade Bleach again.

Last edited:
Many plp have already asked that question.Pretty sure kubo intents for the them to be dimensions.

Ss and the wol are surrounded by the gargnata. Within in the garganata are smaller dimensions called the koygoku. Which are at minimum solar system size. Wol and ss being much bigger than them means they aren't planets.But plp want to dish out their own dishonest arguments to downplay the verse.

I think kubo will give us a direct answer soon

Yeah i know people who have a membership and have asked the question
Maybe they aren’t from Japan? Have Kubo answer people without Japanese names? Is meant to be exclusive for Japan but people change their DNs and that good stuff to go around it. 🤔

Back