• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc, honestly, I really hope you aren’t gonna try and use SAFWY as a staple to upgrade people. Because even though you say only a few characters scale to that version of Kenpachi, that means everyone who is above him (Unohana, Ryod) scale to him and every character comparable to them lol

@Arc, honestly, I really hope you aren’t gonna try and use SAFWY as a staple to upgrade people. Because even though you say only a few characters scale to that version of Kenpachi, that means everyone who is above him (Unohana, Ryod) scale to him and every character comparable to them lol
Guy, pretty much any Top Tier Bleach character that gets raised to Tier 5 will end up taking 80% of the cast with him.

Idk whether this might be a downgrade or upgrade based on the upcoming multiplier thread lol

Not trying to be a Debbie downer but the only reason Bleach has any High 6A characters is because of multipliers 😅 Low key though, I wouldn’t mind it being a downgrade, considering the 2 best feats in the verse barring Senna’s and Yhwach’s feats are only 6A. As a small example, Jugram is High 6A yet was completely ******** his pants at Gremmy’s meteor that’s only 6A
You are sounding like someone who doesn't know difference between AP and DC. So are you telling just so Goku got hurt by laser he is laser level 😹.

Does anyone have the full translations for SAFWY by any chance? i can only find the cliff notes version of it on some random Deviant Art's account.

Mimihagi is not 5B. it is literally stated by yoruichi he grabbed the corpse to stabilise everything.
Kubo is vague as usual even with SK substitution. Let’s just wait the hell chapter and the anime to touch god tier Or scaling Again pleas.

Best feat in Clorox is Yhwack lifting Wandenreich.Universelevel was a Meme from the first second.

From what come Planetlevel?Sennas feat?Considering she sacrificed a unquantifiable number of blanks and herself, I don’t see who qualifies.

What about giving Mimihagi Varies from Tier X / Ukitake to Tier Y / Soul King depending on who it is connected to?
Mimihagi honestly shouldn't even have a set tier, What he did to Soul King wasn't something that can be scaled towards Attack Potency but rather its ability to "Stagnate" things.

It should be put at Unknown and be granted Conceptual Manipulation via Embodying the Concept of Stagnation and being able to us its embodiment in a Combat-Applicable way.

Mimihagi honestly shouldn't even have a set tier, What he did to Soul King wasn't something that can be scaled towards Attack Potency but rather its ability to "Stagnate" things.

It should be put at Unknown and be granted Conceptual Manipulation via Embodying the Concept of Stagnation and being able to us its embodiment in a Combat-Applicable way.
Sounds good.

Best feat in Clorox is Yhwack lifting Wandenreich.Universelevel was a Meme from the first second.

From what come Planetlevel?Sennas feat?Considering she sacrificed a unquantifiable number of blanks and herself, I don’t see who qualifies.
wrong verse

this is bleach

u need to look for the clorox general thread discussion

to u and people that did not like it, sure

have u read bleach? like at all?

cus if u have read the verse this question answers itself

Does anyone know how far does Bleach scale into 5-A? since no calc or scale is given in the actual page for Bleach nor any of the characters profiles.

Damn I didn’t even say anything about my proposals and people already shootin me down 😭
osIMQ6.gif

The multiplier nerf I plan on implementing ain’t even that bad. Bleach still has good multipliers like CO and Buto Renjin being 10x AP and then other forms having direct scaling to those amps, etc etc.

Back