• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

While im unsure about timelines, the anime and kubo actually do confirm bleach has multiple alternate worlds. If you remember the art for ichigo and gang in a desert. That is an world where ichigo and the gang are named slightly different and rukia is a genie

Senna is designed as the child of renji and rukia from a parallel universe.

Bbs actually uses this idea a fairly large amount iirc they have shown 4-5 ? I’m not really invests in bbs sadly
You mean Bleach Brave Souls??
Is it allowed to scale to manga stuff?

Yup. It includes the full story of the manga but also crosses over the manga characters to new stories/dimensions/timelines which actually gave us a baby with plot manip and immeasurable. It ain’t Chinese but shit’s great.
Amazing...
Then why isn't it allowed to be profiled?? Or has no one taken up that task yet?

actually they had a chance to go high ball wank with anniversary aizen but i don't think it led anywhere.
Bleach Brave Souls] 6th Anniversary Aizen Revealed and More!!! - YouTube

Amazing...
Then why isn't it allowed to be profiled?? Or has no one taken up that task yet?
There was a plan to make them at one point but …… some people like remaking threads for god tiers or other stuff we don’t need to go back over, a need to establish the soul manip scaling chain, life in general since society seems to be getting back on its feet etc.

I do not believe rage is enough to describe what I feel towards the narrative being brought by Bleach Hub (Cause he started it as far as I'm concerned) and Apple here...I legitimately feel hatred for it...

There was a plan to make them at one point but …… some people like remaking threads for god tiers or other stuff we don’t need to go back over, a need to establish the soul manip scaling chain, life in general since society seems to be getting back on its feet etc.
I see....
Well scaling the game does look enticing...so maybe investing some time into would be fun for you guys....break this monotonous nature repeated downgrades/upgrades on same topic.

You mean Bleach Brave Souls??
Is it allowed to scale to manga stuff?
Ya bleach brave souls
I would have to look into if there’s been said since off the top my head all Ik is that the voice actors, cfyow novel author and kubo play it.

in the recent safwy campaign they have the story event named as the untold stories which is how kubo names side stories

so for sure anything he’s collaborating with it should scale. It’s more debatable with others but it is fairly consistent for kubos character to be involved.
Tybw ichigo getting the effect of his sword breaking removed when he boost might’ve been kubo input

I see....
Well scaling the game does look enticing...so maybe investing some time into would be fun for you guys....break this monotonous nature repeated downgrades/upgrades on same topic.
Ik for a fact already in one of the alternate worlds white ichigo is stated to be able to destroy it. This recent spirit society ichigo as well is stated to be able to destroy the world. other than those idk

@CalmHill
Well if they pull standards on you and say game non canon to manga then just make seperate profiles for game and scale all manga/anime/novel/databook stuff to game.

One sided Canonicity is a thing...so you can make separate profiles for game with allowing everything to scale to it.

Nel Tu. There is a sub-story thing where one of the guys die or smth bad happens that Nel doesn’t like and she goes “I don’t like this story. Imma change it” and proceeds to run back in time to alter the plot all while viewing the events as fiction.
That won't be plot manip actually.

Running back in time + veiwing timeline as book/fiction would just be immeasurable speed.
Fate has similar reasons for immeasurable speed. Veiwing past, present and future simultaneously as book.
Changing the past events does affect future...but that isn't plot manip.

That won't be plot manip actually.

Running back in time + veiwing timeline as book/fiction would just be immeasurable speed.
Fate has similar reasons for immeasurable speed. Veiwing past, present and future simultaneously as book.
Changing the past events does affect future...but that isn't plot manip.
Meh, that’s fine. A child in her weaker form having immeasurable is good enough for me lol. Bleach doesn’t really have higher tier speed arguments beyond MFTL besides the “the concept of dodging doesn’t exist for my attacks” cap from Lille.

A lot of the stats get buffs from a load of stuff tbh. Chad casually benches a mountain, Barragan ages a moon in seconds from the planet, Aizen with his transcends everything statement etc

If you want to highball the hell arc you have a realm Before and Seperate from the soul king's influence, also kubo not liking the interpretation of hell in the movie theres a chance those layers could still be uni sized, copium.

@CalmHill
Well if they pull standards on you and say game non canon to manga then just make seperate profiles for game and scale all manga/anime/novel/databook stuff to game.

Like the funny part is it seems both kubo and officials consider anything to be cannon if it’s official. Besides the games since I just don’t have direct statements.

But like looking into how kubo did the novels this man legit just might pull up be like here’s lore. Remove this, ok cool publish. Cannon

Or

Specifically only the anime,manga,novels, movies, and live action

anime both novels reference it. Kubo wanted the bount arc in the manga. Kubo supervises every episode and decides “fillers”. Fun fact he rejected an isshin, rangiku and tosh one.

Movie 3 is actually funnily enough possibly more cannon than 1 in kubos mind. Movie 4 has an anime and manga tie in. 2 is toshs backstory “from a different perspective”.

even the live action might be considered cannon to kubo. Since from how marital speaks of it, it seems official. Especially since there’s statements along the lines of “to get the experience of bleach you need to expirence everything”

If you want to highball the hell arc you have a realm Before and Seperate from the soul king's influence, also kubo not liking the interpretation of hell in the movie theres a chance those layers could still be uni sized, copium.
It wasn’t that Kubo didn’t like the interpretation. If he didn’t think it fit it wouldn’t have been released. Kubos said in an interview
“I'd like you to be free to tell your own story. I'd like to be able to check if it fits in with the world view. The conclusion of the much-anticipated "Hell Arc" is in theaters!”.

kubo just felt he didn’t do enough which is very consistent. He gets nervous any time he doesn’t know how the fan base will react. Which ichihime at that point? Ichirukia big mad

Last time I asked I don't think I got a response so I'd like to ask again, has hell being a multiverse not been talked on this wiki for bleach since last time I posted about it, it seemed nobody was aware of the statement

I haven't seen anybody talk about it when referencing uni-multi bleach even though it's in the garganta.

Last time I asked I don't think I got a response so I'd like to ask again, has hell being a multiverse not been talked on this wiki for bleach since last time I posted about it, it seemed nobody was aware of the statement

I haven't seen anybody talk about it when referencing uni-multi bleach even though it's in the garganta.
the movie is not considered canon

Like TOAA said but if you wan't i believe you can create a profile for Hellverse Ichigo with that scaling.

First of all Using some logic to fiction doesn't even make sense. SS and WOL has their own day and night cycle. Just calling them planets is just stupid. Like we even seen a star in valley of screams.

The reason why it was born 1st is he is not aizen so he does not have kyoka 2 his zanpacto makes it so he can use kyoka 3 because of its mechanics him being weaker than aizen creates a weakness.
I disagree, I think I know where did you get that from tho.
When the novel said, "someone other than Aizen" it doesn't mean that if anyone other than Aizen uses it he will have that weakness, it just explains what it means in the following sentence when it says "someone who is far weaker than Aizen", its basically implying that Aizen is a Reiatsu monster between soul reapers, so when another soul reaper uses it, he will probably be weaker and that weakness will be unlocked, its the reason why later when they kept talking about the issue, they never said "oh its because he is not Aizen" they kept mentioning the Reiatsu issue because its the main reason.
the reason why it was born was because of tok being weaker than aizen and by proxy having a limit put on it by his zanpacto, it cannot both exist before and only come to existence now.
It cant both exist before, so you agree that Aizen never had a weaker Reiatsu than Tokinada lol
Aizen does not have tokinadas sword and as a result does not have its strengths and weakness, we see shunsui even think about that happening and he starts to shudder.

Stop trying to equate tok to aizen when kyoka didnt have this weakness
You are assuming that the Reiatsu weakness is unlocked only when Aizen = Tokinada, and I explained how this is wrong.
my point is trying to link fkt to aizen in a power sense falls through when the reason it is being presented is because of quantity of ability, so your continued use to try and link base aizens power and toks doesnt work.
No, your question was "Toki got that sword post-FKT battle, so why the abilities he copied would be from FKT"
And I answered that by quoting from CFYOW that clearly say if he witnessed those abilities himself, he will use it, and since he watched FKT battle, it explains how he is well-prepared, it's all still in KS context there, and the novel clearly says that he could use the abilities from FKT in that context.
tok is not aizen, tok can only use kyoka with this sword, IF this was unlocked because he was weak this would've ALWAYS been a weakness that could never be applied because aizen was stronger than those around.
Aizen confronted people who were above him like Yamamoto, and no one questioned his KS.
However, that is false because it came into conception in cfyow. Aizen, I hope you do remember was a lt and before that a random that awakened a sword. These versions of aizen are not stronger than tokinada however by your logic they are
Oh, prove that assistant captain Aizen is not stronger than Tokinada, also any version before that for Aizen we have no way to know about, you cant prove that he didn't have that weakness when he firstly awakened his Zanpakuto. So that doesn't save your point, the time Aizen called everyone and showed them his KS was when he was an assistant captain actually.
X2 i meant twice the Reiatsu of a Captain. Both Aizen and Ichigo were said to have twice the Reiatsu of a Captain. My point still stands.
Ichigo at 50% was said to have the Reiatsu of a captain, and from that, you can derive that Ichigo at full power is x2 the Reiatsu of a captain, good? Let us continue, Aizen said that when Hogyoku is joined with someone who possesses x2 the Reiatsu of a captain, its full power will release for a short time, it doesn't mean that Aizen is only x2 the Reiatsu of a captain, for example, if X beat Y, and Z beat Y, does that mean that X=Z? No, and if you really want to say that it is like that, then you are the one who will have scaling issues because later Aizen clearly said that Ichigo isn't his equal and the and thus distance won't matter
So with that, your point is null.

Back