• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

ok so firstly great work on having those I appreciate it, however I’d have to say it’s a possibility not certain since it doesn’t say burnt out of existence.

斬るもの全てを爆炎で釣き尽くすリ。豪火の剣だ

It's a sword that catches everything it slashes in an explosion of flame. It's a sword of great fire.

if it’s erasing a konpaku that should be existence erasure but I don’t see no one else getting existence erasure for that 🙃
Even though they are able to
Yamamoto's bankai may have existence erasure as well. I will include both viz and the fan translation here, though one statement is mistranslated by viz, which I will also point out.

fan translation:
Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

This is what just the tip touching the ground does
Fandom Image

Fandom Image

"heaven and earth, ashes and nothingness"

Heres what it does to this yhwach copy

Fandom Image

Viz:
Fandom Image

Fandom Image

Fandom Image

This one is the mistranslated one:
Fandom Image

Fandom Image

It should be the same as the fan translation.

Even more Consistent, shinji questions if grimmjow and luppi intend to destroy the sun by using a grand re cero. 🥱
Even even more consistent in the 2nd bleach ova they are now planetary at Bankai ichigo tier 🙃
Even even even more consistent the sogyoku can destroy the soul society and ichigo blocks it and breaks the scaffold which is just as strong ? 🤯

Even more Consistent, shinji questions if grimmjow and luppi intend to destroy the sun by using a grand re cero. 🥱
Even even more consistent in the 2nd bleach ova they are now planetary at Bankai ichigo tier 🙃
Even even even more consistent the sogyoku can destroy the soul society and ichigo blocks it and breaks the scaffold which is just as strong ? 🤯
Also consistent with 50 members of the kido corpse being able to nuke the Valley of screams

las noches sun is stated as fake:
image0.png
The castle is called fake as well, but we know a structure exists. they are not meant to be literal in that scene. If you want to claim so the statement falls on itself. She’s obviously not saying that if you take the structure out that it would not visibly illuminate hueco mundo. It’s meant to be the false control/reach/system (narrative guys go crazy) of aizen. Not being able to “illuminate” or lead hueco mundo. Just as she can’t and it does not need a leader because of it.

I also don’t think I need to say that fake can just mean artificial. Which may not even be true…since it’s light affects arren but other light doesn’t, not even just once but like…5+ times from things like the fire from the torches or kidos.

Yeah it's cool to see how insanely massive and how much energy a dense ball of that size would have to have to bend light even a couple degrees. It was a fun refresher on gravitational lensing too. I don't find it very consistent unless you're generous with Sokyoku scaling.

dont use the shinji quote lol
I think the statement is fine especially since it’s odd for shinji to be joking in that scene. Since shinji doesn’t joke like that, double up, or even have that cadence when joking. Compare page 143 to 144. He winced and then made the comment while calmly gauging if he could fight them. It’s pointing out the cero itself, Espada exclusive which was introduced to bust los noches which has a star. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Consistent

I really hate what Viz did with Yamamoto if those raw are correct they have a really different meaning, that is why I always prefer fan translation even do sometimes are difficult to read they translate literally, tho they still doesn’t convince me at 100% If Yamamoto truly erase or just vaporise dont know why.

Tbh ichigo and aizen should have EE like yama because their spirit energy is leagues higher. Yama has EE because of his reiastu

I think the statement is fine especially since it’s odd for shinji to be joking in that scene. Since shinji doesn’t joke like that, double up, or even have that cadence when joking. Compare page 143 to 144. He winced and then made the comment while calmly gauging if he could fight them. It’s pointing out the cero itself, Espada exclusive which was introduced to bust los noches which has a star. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Consistent
The kanji used is common for hyperbole, metaphorical use, as opposed to literal.

Aizen has existence erasure if I remember correctly
Yama not sure
I think Aizen had some statements when he become trascedent in karakura, Aizen reiastu was always out of the ordinary even while restrained was erasing people near him on the war arc, now imagine an Aizen without restriction

Aizen has existence erasure if I remember correctly
Yama not sure
I think Aizen had some statements when he become trascedent in karakura, Aizen reiastu was always out of the ordinary even while restrained was erasing people near him on the war arc, now imagine an Aizen without restriction
yama alredy has statements + him showing to not burn but erase what he touches like the ground or fake YH body

I appreciate the info arc, then unrelated to this has los noches having a star been brought up before? The 2nd bleach guide book states that there is a sun, the french version of unmasked also says so. And going back to the manga and anime there is definite spatial distortion with the canopy, from above the canopy you cannot leave holes. Cero oscuras doesnt leave a hole, the anime has fh ichigos hole not appear in place for ulqs and the manga it seems ichigos overlapped ulqs. With 2 holes from yammy kenpachi and byaks fight being shown at the end. The cracks on the sky itself also looks the exact same as the crack by the menos grande back in chapter 50, which had to be "fixed" by tessai.
Hey if you have scans for these can you share them.

Does the dude have any sources to support his claim outside of "friend told me so"? Not that I don't believe him, but I'm sure others would appreciate a source as opposed to putting it on faith.

What if I told you I have evidence Ichigo’s black Getsuga gives him an additional x10 multiplier than his normal blue (anime) yellow (manga) Getsuga?

I pass them on Discord. I have him post them here, if is possible. My Internet is very slow today. If not I will post the images tomorrow.

Back