• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen vaping the hands of 2 soul reapers in the muken. Even implied the same would happen to shun if he got to close.

Yhwachs destroying the realms with his reiastu.

Hisagi hallucinating while trying to watching hikone and kepachi fight miles in the sky. Even said he would be ripped apart if he got to close

Aizen soul crushing grimmjow

Ichigo busting a dimension

Yhwach immobilized halibel

Ichigo paralyzed by Byakuya's reiatsu, confirmed by Hollow Ichigo himself.

Yhwach brings Bazz B and others to his knees, Jugram is unaffected

To be fair, Renji was massively weakened from the fight there.

Just remembered Kid Rukia getting crushed by the random fodder Shinigami recruit in Rukongai while Renji was fine despite both having higher spiritual awareness.

Also I dunno about using Yhwach and Ichigo destroying shit by releasing since it’s not RC so much as it is just obliterating shit with AP.

No it was still making him stronger in the muken and still gives him immortal. I think it's just suppressed
Baseless

Aizen was stated to be rejected by the Hogyoku and he's also stated to still have it while in Muken, so nothing I said was wrong.

Zanpakuto normally are as big as skyscrapers, right? Do we know if they keep their weight while the Shinigami use them in combat?

This kinda answers my question. Can this be used for a lifting strength calc?
unknown.png

This kinda answers my question. Can this be used for a lifting strength calc?
unknown.png
sorry, how? if for the owner the zanpakuto weighs little, how can their lifting strength be calculated? it would be necessary to see someone lift someone else's zanpakuto for a similar calculation, right? zanpakuto which would have considerable weight only in cases of gin's bankai, ikkaku's or zaraki's shikai and a few other cases

kenny making ganju and hanataro,who are fine in front of lieutenant level opponents, spaz out while not even wanting it.

Orihime, who can no sell Starkk's RC who kill hollows with resistance passively not even wanting it, is made weak by Aizen mere presence .

Lieutenants level (and above) are considered a danger for normal souls and have to be sealed to be in the same realm as them .

Aizen and gotei 13 stand off killing hollows kilometers away.
Does the Bankai/Hollowfication multiplier be used in reiatsu crush? For example, Shikai Ichigo who is at the baseline, using the Bankai, Ichigo reaitsu crush will be 5x above the baseline, or is it only count 1x above the baseline?

Does the Bankai/Hollowfication multiplier be used in reiatsu crush? For example, Shikai Ichigo who is at the baseline, using the Bankai, Ichigo reaitsu crush will be 5x above the baseline, or is it only count 1x above the baseline?
i think for the hollow resurrecion they exude more reiatsu. not sure about shinigami going bankai whether they gain a reiatsu boost or just utilise more reiryoku.

He cut through Gerard yes, but it was Toshiro who cut hoffnung in two.

also it was his 3rd to last form I believe.
I've just had this thread on saix from kingdom hearts vs kenpachi for a while. Not enough interest to get some votes on it. But I think kenpachi would be able to cut him because kenpachi yknow?

Kenpachi has arguably cut space on two occasions. One being the obvious one - when he got out of Gremmy's Galaxy Room. The other case was when he cut through Azashiro, who was, at the time, fused with the atmosphere itself.

He couldn't cut through Hoffnung
He didn't want to because he's not a blithering idiot, there's still some brain cells up there. As we know, he can cut through anything if he wishes. He couldn't "cut through steel" when fighting Gremmy, then later cut it when informed it was steel he was supposed to cut. He's clearly capable of adjusting his strength, and he obviously wouldn't cut Hoffnung in half knowing it would kill him as well.

He didn't want to because he's not a blithering idiot, there's still some brain cells up there. As we know, he can cut through anything if he wishes. He couldn't "cut through steel" when fighting Gremmy, then later cut it when informed it was steel he was supposed to cut. He's clearly capable of adjusting his strength, and he obviously wouldn't cut Hoffnung in half knowing it would kill him as well.
Uhhh no he couldn’t cut through it because he couldn’t cut through it lol. It’s a simple as that. You’re right he’s capable of adjusting his strength and he did adjust it pretty much to the max the minute he took off his eyepatch and swung with both hands and still only managed to nick Hoffnung.

this being directly after he states he couldn’t cut through Gerard’s shield and saying he wants to cut through it even more now and before he even knew about the effects of Gerard’s sword

I just mean Kenpachis ability should be he's able to cut anything within his ap of course.
I mean I guess? He’s definitely cut through some impressive things but that’d only apply to things relative to his ap. But for things or people stronger than him he wouldn’t be able to just cut through them easily as shown in the manga

Actually totally random but I used to be a firm believer that bankai Kenpachi was far stronger than bankai Byakuya and adult Toshiro. Which I think he is after he’s mastered his bankai, but at that point in the manga, Kenpachi’s arm exploded from releasing too much power because he was trying to match Vollstandig Gerard’s strength.

meanwhile Adult Toshiro causally cut Hoffnung in two and Byakuya obliterated Gerard’s head albeit with one of his strongest attacks

Actually totally random but I used to be a firm believer that bankai Kenpachi was far stronger than bankai Byakuya and adult Toshiro. Which I think he is after he’s mastered his bankai, but at that point in the manga, Kenpachi’s arm exploded from releasing too much power because he was trying to match Vollstandig Gerard’s strength.

meanwhile Adult Toshiro causally cut Hoffnung in two and Byakuya obliterated Gerard’s head albeit with one of his strongest attacks
I think kenpachi even has a win on tohshiro here

Except he didn't know that Hoffnung does that until he failed to cut it, so not even an argument.

And knowing Kenpachi's character, he actually would do so even if he did know... Like, he's not exactly rational.

Nothing supports Kenpachi's Bankai or Shikai ability being able to "cut anything" except himself boasting, it's just a stat increase.

Back