• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

There's no good method for calcing Lanza. I can use the new crater depth formula and vaporization of sand for fun tho when I get the time.

Shunsui's base and Ukitake's base should be scaled to 6-A High, as they battled a serious Yamamoto Shikai in the SS arc that is 6-A High.

Can we calc Hellverse Ichigo speed based on the movie’s timeframe? Each layer is universal in size and he went through all of them in less than a minute during the end of the movie. Why doesn’t Hellverse Ichigo has its own profile? He busted Hell which is a multiversal construct.

Can we calc Hellverse Ichigo speed based on the movie’s timeframe? Each layer is universal in size and he went through all of them in less than a minute during the end of the movie. Why doesn’t Hellverse Ichigo has its own profile? He busted Hell which is a multiversal construct.
Arc has already calculated it.
Go search for the calc on his blog.

7756758-8619086241-b9b1c.png

Thanks to the homeboy Reio35, we might have a legit couple times FTL Hikone calc 👀. Be on the lookout (for maybe a couple months tbh university is kicking my ass) for a nice good ole Bleach speed crt (don’t get too excited there are still plans on being quite nefarious with Candice and multipliers).

Last edited:
Be scared.

edit: not much progress has been made, I’m working on getting more speed calcs, but university is very time taxing.

So that’s the FTL feat you mentioned. Noice.
Wait what? You two aren't the same person?

Nah. You made the right choice on the current round 😘

Plus there is still more Bleach CRTs the fall of VSBleach to witness. Morbid curiosity compels me to see what you and Damage can achieve if you both work together no matter how much I might hate it.

I was scared when I saw the MFTL+ result, it's already difficult for the work to increase the FTL+ scale or enter MFTL, imagine MFTL+ around here

Back