• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

i think Ichigo first needs to die once, to end up In SS, and then die again (as a soul), to end up in hell
i'm pretty sure Ginjo and Tsukishima were >>> leutenant tier, and they ended in SS after their death
Likely this. Hell seems like the afterlife for Shinigamis (well, at least the strong ones). So Ichigo probably has thousands of years at least until he'll think about going there lol

I'm waiting for that Bankai Rukia scan where she is dancing through the sky freezing the flames of hell escaping from the doors and Szayelaporro one-shots her.

lol i meant stuff like the hellverse, setting and the chains ofc not the characters although id like to see golden ichigo again

No small wonder Kubo disowned the Hell-Verse movie. So much so, apparently, he decided to create a new Hell Arc all his own.

The biggest change appears to be that powerful souls, without exception, seem to end up in Hell when they die. Makes you wonder if CFYOW established one of the Noble Houses wanting a world to be a "lid" over Hell was partly because of this.

Two possibilities spring to mind:

1. Either they're sent to Hell and not allowed to be reborn because it risks the balance if too many powerful souls reincarnate over time.

2. It has to do with Hell being from the age of the Original World. Powerful souls back then could have been effectively "immortal" without the 'lid' separating them from the rest of the world.

My guess is that the design of Hell will be the same as the movie considering Kubo designed Hell for the movie all those years ago.

Back