• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

wtf his got like a flying nimbus? are the eyeballs his ability? and portal creation pog

The daughter...

218928313_284296330162093_1824619683597526784_n.jpg

Some dialogue and stuff from the intro:
-First Page end-

Orihime checks out if Kazui is sleeping well.

Orihime: Thank you Kon for accompanying him.

Upon realizing that Orihime left the room, Kazui opens his eye and attempt to ran out from his window.

Kon: Stand there, where are you going.

Kazui: What?

Kon: What? You are not stupid, you've just been scolded yesterday for running out, and you're running out again? Go back to sleep.

Kazui: But i had a promise to meet up with someone.

Kon: You also promised Orihime that you will sleep well today. Which promise is more important?

Kazui: The promise i made earlier.

Kon: That's true..

Kazui: Kon, its okay if you dont follow me.

Kazui jumped out of window and changed into his Shihakuso, riding his goldfish soul. Kon ended up following as well.

Kazui: You can pretend to be asleep and not know anything.

Kon: Damn it. If only i've thought of this.

There's a middle-aged man soul crying under a street light.

Kazui: I am here for you uncle! Uncle that cries very funnily.

Soul: Ahh, its Kazui. You're late today, i am so lonely. And i've told you yesterday as well, i am not any uncle, i am only 15 years old.

The two talked a while, and Kon suddenly speaks and shocked the soul.

Soul: I am so lonely.

Kazui: Yeap, that is why i am here to bring you to a place that is not lonely.

Kazui brings the soul to a shrine.

Kazui did something to a small, undiscovered spot on the shrine and a portal opens.

Both Kon and the soul got shocked by this.

Kazui: Come! It's here! Don't worry, because everyone is here!

Kazui smiles brightly.

Next scene shown is Soul Society where Ichigo is.

Back