• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The Urahara and Yoruichi story he wanted to draw was about their kid? But supposedly this “child” is the
main villain according to Jaymeshanson on Twitter. Could it be that Urahara and Yoruichi had a kid that died in the past? They (he/she) is too old to be a child from the time skip, as Kazui looks the same age as the final chapter. The son or daughter looks like a teenager compared to Kazui.

From what people said on 4chan, Jaymes is making shit up with the child of Urahara and Yoruichi. Apparently the people on 2ch from where the leaks are didn't mentioned anything of the sorts.

From what people said on 4chan, Jaymes is making shit up with the child of Urahara and Yoruichi. Apparently the people on 2ch from where the leaks are didn't mentioned anything of the sorts.
Perhaps, he is guessing from the clothes been similar to Yoruichi, and Soifon. The tan skin and blonde hair. They are also in the WoTL fighting Hollows. It could be cool that Yoruichi left to teach in SS Shinigami academy because their child will go to the academy and Urahara will stay behind alone. But who knows… could be real too. XD 🤣

That chick is apparently a Liuetenant. So it's hard for me to see a kid being that good lol

Unless Urahara and Yoru had a child before the beginning of the story, but that would be weird because it was never mentioned

Unless Urahara and Yoru had a child before the beginning of the story, but that would be weird because it was never mentioned
What if Yoruichi had the kid before the final arc? That's the excuse for Tessai staying behind? But is not like it was important to the plot to mentioned him, remember what Yoruichi told Ichigo about her not telling him about her brother. lol

Regarding the version of Zangetsu you are seeing in the new chapter of Bleach:
  • It is the same Zangetsu Ichigo used to cut down Yhwach for good, the one that appeared after the shell broke away.
  • It is referred as the “Zangetsu that appears from within”.
  • It’s the same Zangetsu that Kubo designed for the 10 Years later version of Ichigo in BBS, except it has its hilt wrapped.
The theory goes that the phrase “Zangetsu that appears from within” has both literal and metaphorical reason, as most things die with Kubo. It is the version of Zangetsu Ichigo is most attached to, and the version he sees when he thinks of Zangetsu. Hence why it takes that form, and similar to Aizen’s final stage with his Zanpakuto, it is literally from within, as in Ichigo is one physically with Zangetsu. That last bit tying into the whole “Blade Is Me”, and becoming one with your Zanpakuto being the end of evolution.

Needless to say, I’m beyond hyped for this chapter holy shit.

The powerful reiatsu that held down the gates of hell, Aizen, has disappeared
Aizen is sealed in Muken which is an infinite dimension void outside the other dimensions and his reiatsu was contained to his body. I imagine this will all end with Aizen as King of Hell or new Soul King. They can't destroy Hell and they can't keep Aizen in Muken or the Gates of Hell will continue to open according to the spoilers. Well, shit... It was all according to his plan! He smiled because he knew they would have to let him go free. XD

How Aizen seals or reiastu can be related to hell though?
Something about the Aizen family been related to Hell, and Yhwach and Aizen reiatsu dissapearing from the worlds cause the middle gates to be open. Oh, and something about their reiatsu keeping the gates closed. If the leaks are true we will see Aizen's backstory and bankai in the next 3 chapters that are "confirmed" in the news from the magazine.

I imagine is cus both had such big reiatsu that they kinda hold the doors close and dont allow the reiatsu of those in hell to point them

Like people inside a store pushing to get out the door but 2 guys holding the door from the outside

That explains why Aizen said to Kyoraku in CFYOW :
“Do you really think the Soul Society will even still be here by the time my sentence has ended?”

Ya know, someone mentioned Aizen becoming Reio. Having a sentient, non-vegetable Reio would unironically solve their issue. Aizen as Reio would have the range and spiritual energy to keep the doors shut in the living world and soul world.

So this basically confirm Aizen is one of the strongest characters together with Yhwach
I mean, we always say he is the 3rd strongest dude after Yhwach and Ichigo, only ******** scalers have been saying "Nah Yama and Ichibe are above him"
edit : why does it put the stars lol

why do yall think the gates opened now of all times?
my guess is cuz the remaining reiatsu from yhwach was holding the gates closed until they got absorbed/erased by kazui (i just remembered didnt jaymes say kazui is the one that started the problem? maybe this is why, idk)

why do yall think the gates opened now of all times?
my guess is cuz the remaining reiatsu from yhwach was holding the gates closed until they got absorbed/erased by kazui (i just remembered didnt jaymes say kazui is the one that strated the problem? maybe this is why, idk)
Oooh that's possibly it

but Aizen was in muken for 18 months and Yhwach at that time didn't have his powers, why the gates weren't opened then

but Aizen was in muken for 18 months and Yhwach at that time didn't have his powers, why the gates weren't opened then
ichigo + remains of yhwach stopped it from oppening is my guess, now its just ichigo and thats not enough imo

misread nvm

yama mightve stopped it from openning back then ? also now that yama is dead (many other captains too) and he is in hell the force from the other side is stronger possibly

Yeah Hell has SS buster Yama, Jushiro “I have more spiritual energy than the other captains” Ukitake, and loads of dead Arrancar, Quincy, and Shinigami.

Back