• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

ok you called nasuverse gods fake gods and implied adam createor is the true god lol good luck

the RoR verse gods dont have feats on the level of nasuverse gods idk what your doing, is thr a statement that the true god in RoR that blessed adam with his eyes is omnipotent or something?

it doesnt matter now, on vsbw he needs feats of copying conceptual stuff or its a nlf

Thanks lol don’t know how I missed that

do we treat shikai Kenpachi and True Shikai Ichigo as just >than 875 petatons? Or do we factor in Kenpachi’s multipliers to that?
Base no eyepatch CFYOW Kenpachi scales above/to Res full power Hikone, TS Ichigo scales above Res full power Hikone.

Who wants to debate Adam vs Yhwach?

maxresdefault.jpg
Yh takes it

Doesn’t the manga state erase souls or am I trippin
to put it simply if u die on the ring u are erased, its not the opponents doing the erasing

say like if u put 2 shinigami there (neither has EE) but one kills the other on the ring, then the loser is erased cus his soul is dead

they aint like quincy which really do erase souls with their arrows

there seems to be a few people who think the EE is done by the fighters, idk why (only one i can think of that always says that is the bleach hub guy)

Ok so anyone who play BBS feel that SAFWY banner has higher chance than Aizen anniversary? Apperantly players got 2 *5 in that banner.

Base no eyepatch CFYOW Kenpachi scales above/to Res full power Hikone, TS Ichigo scales above Res full power Hikone.
Yeah I understand, and sorry to ask since I know you’re focused on other things as well, but do we take in account Kenpachi’s multipliers from TYBW arc? Cause technically speaking his CFYOW bankai would be baseline moon level lol

And then how do we rate true shikai Ichigo in comparison to that? Do we rate him as the same level as shikai Kenpachi since both were stated to be able to easily beat Hikone? I’m not pushing for a crt or anything like that since I’m fine with the ratings as they are, this is more for personal curious reasons lol

Do these 2 have any thematic connections
A few tbh. Both -
  • Are the “Father” and first member of their respective race (Yhwach = Quincy, Adam = Human)
  • Are the son/creation of their verse’s god
  • Both have special eyes (Almighty and Eyes of the Lord
  • Their eyes render what they see “useless” (Yhwach power nulls what he sees while Adam surpasses what he sees)
  • Can “take/gain” the powers of others. (Yhwach through sharing his soul, Adam via EotL copying and surpassing what others do.
  • The appearance of both on the battlefield makes the super strong old guy who leads the enemy pantheon (Zeus is the Chairman of the gods’ council, Yama is Captain-Commander of the Shinigami) go and fight them (Yama immediately guns for Royd Yhwach, Zeus bullies Shiva into letting him fight Adam)
  • Both fought in a war/fight that determines whether their race gets genocided (Blood War, Ragnarok)
Not too many overall but considering Adam existed for 7-9 chapters 5.5-7.5 of those being just fighting, it’s a surprising amount of connections tbh.
Question, is the anime considered a Canon adaptation
It’s certainly a level of canon but if you are asking as to it’s canonicity in regards to the manga, not a chance. Events are basically the same, if a bit uglier, but they change quite a bit in terms of statements.
  • Lightning fast jabs becomes speed of light jabs.
  • Shattering the earth becomes destroying continents
  • Never missing a throw becomes magically enchanted to never miss a throw
  • Time Punch goes from MFTL+/infinite speed/time stop to “surpassing all the laws of time”

Yeah I understand, and sorry to ask since I know you’re focused on other things as well, but do we take in account Kenpachi’s multipliers from TYBW arc? Cause technically speaking his CFYOW bankai would be baseline moon level lol

And then how do we rate true shikai Ichigo in comparison to that? Do we rate him as the same level as shikai Kenpachi since both were stated to be able to easily beat Hikone? I’m not pushing for a crt or anything like that since I’m fine with the ratings as they are, this is more for personal curious reasons lol
True Shikai Ichigo is just too much above him at that point. He would still be rating on where he is rated with the God Tiers. Whatever Dangai get rated as to be precise.

Ichigo can't meet masaki no ?

She died from a hollow. That destroy quincies's soul no ? Masaki is gone for good .

And on the whole Adam vs Yhwach debate , my stance is this:
Yhwach's passives are enough to deal with everything Adam have in his arsenal and stomp him.
And even if Adam would blitz Yhwach to all hell , he can't kill him, so even with the wanked statement of the anime, it's a draw at best .
Adam got ****** in a mostly haxless brawl, what can he possibly do to Yhwach ?

Last edited:

found this traduction , wich imply the same thing .

Urahara:虚に対して“抗体”を全く持たない種族なんス
Are a race absolutely devoid of “antibodies” against Hollows

Urahara:虚の全ては滅却師にとって「毒」そのもの
For a Quincy, everything Hollow is “poison”
Urahara:虚の侵蝕を受ければ霊力が弱体化するのみならず
If a Hollow corrodes them, then not only will their spiritual power weaken
Urahara:最終的には魂魄が崩壊して死に至る
But eventually their soul will crumble away, resulting in death
Urahara:死神のように“虚化”の道すら残りません
Unlike Shinigami, they don’t even have the option of “hollowification”
Urahara:だからこそ滅却師は
That is why the Quincy
Urahara:虚を根絶しなければならない
Must completely eradicate Hollows

Last edited:

found this traduction , wich imply the same thing .

Urahara:虚に対して“抗体”を全く持たない種族なんス
Are a race absolutely devoid of “antibodies” against Hollows

Urahara:虚の全ては滅却師にとって「毒」そのもの
For a Quincy, everything Hollow is “poison”
Urahara:虚の侵蝕を受ければ霊力が弱体化するのみならず
If a Hollow corrodes them, then not only will their spiritual power weaken
Urahara:最終的には魂魄が崩壊して死に至る
But eventually their soul will crumble away, resulting in death
Urahara:死神のように“虚化”の道すら残りません
Unlike Shinigami, they don’t even have the option of “hollowification”
Urahara:だからこそ滅却師は
That is why the Quincy
Urahara:虚を根絶しなければならない
Must completely eradicate Hollows
That just really means that they die, not that they can’t reincarnated. And aren’t all Quincy souls supposed to be absorbed by Yhwach upon death? I think Yhwach told Ichigo that he absorbed his mother’s soul or something similar that hinted at that.

"crumbling away" is kinda specific. The soul is clearly not intact anymore .
Yhwach absorbed her power , that's for sure.

But in the end , wheter her soul was destroyed or absorbed by Yhwach (wichever take priority), the result is the same. Ichigo can't meet her .

What if Yhwach comes back and the 73 page chapter focus on the real real final battle?
0680-019.png

They need to get rid of Yhwach’s living Reiatsu and corpse once and for all. Otherwise, if Aizen, Ichigo, Rukia, Renj, Gotei 13 were to die in the future their souls would be absorbed by Yhwach and they wouldn’t be able to reincarnate. They would need to choose a new Soul King too.

0565-014.png

0565-015.png

Yhwach's remains are sealed right now . And we don't know if he can still absorb souls in the state he is as he need to sleep to absorb the souls of the fallen who have a piece of his soul.

Yhwach's remains are sealed right now . And we don't know if he can still absorb souls in the state he is as he need to sleep to absorb the souls of the fallen who have a piece of his soul.
I think Ichibei mentioned that his consciousness was alive and we have no info on the sealed barrier preventing any soul, or energy from going through.

Guys with the schrifts included which means the all the sternritter profiles/resistances, does yhwach have resistance to mind control?

Well , it mean that ichigo is the next in line to be dismembered and de-organed.
Ichibei as villain? I’ll watch that day when Urahara walks that line with Ichigo and is seeing as a villain for trying to stop Zero Squad from killing Ichigo. Let the Civil War begin.

Ichibei as villain? I’ll watch that day when Urahara walks that line with Ichigo and is seeing as a villain for trying to stop Zero Squad from killing Ichigo. Let the Civil War begin.
Don't know if "villain" really apply here. A single life to save the whole multiverse ? seems worth to me.
Not like Ichigo would refuse anyway. If it come down to it , he would gladly give his life if it mean to protect litterally everyone . Just like the Shiba ancestor proposed to be switched with the SK at the time.

But there is also Ginjo ,and possibly Hikone(if he is still strong enough) and Aizen that likely worthy candidate to be SK .

Making Aizen the SK would be a convenient but very dangerous idea. Ginjo would most likely not take it well and would fight back imo but be quickly be bonk'd on the head by Ichibe and sealed.

Last edited:
I mean it's really hard to tell if Kisuke is on Ichigo’s side or not, I think he is neutral, not a good person nor a villain.
In CFYOW it's stated that he could create a Hogyoku and give it to Ichigo in the TYBW war and the world would have been much more stable but he didn't do that.
But I think at least he won't be on the side of Ichibe and others, same with Aizen I think he would help Ichigo if Ichigo needed him against the soul society

Back