• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

it's very clear that Urahara will stick to his own side . He want the new generation to change things but will still act logically and according to his beliefs when it come down to it.

So if there would be other options , he would help , but if ichigo being the Sk would be the only one left , he would side with the 0D , imo .

So if there would be other options , he would help , but if ichigo being the Sk would be the only one left , he would side with the 0D , imo .
Nope, Kisuke is against this concept of sacrifice someone to make the world better so he wont help in seeling Ichigo, he even doesn't agree with the current state of Yhwach and thinks that its wrong

To be more specific Kisuke agrees with both Aizen’s and Yhwach’s ideologies but his problem with them is that they wanted to change the world for their own desires, but if the world itself wanted to change then yeah he is fine with that

So you think Kisuke will side with the complete destruction of the multiverse , including Ichigo and himself ? This is a choice he will NEVER make imo .

Again, Ichigo being make the SK would mean that Yhwach's remains are not enough to maintain the realms anymore ( for whaterver reasons) and the Bleach verse is on the verge of being destroyed. Meaning everyone will die if ichigo isn't made the SK quickly .

Then , that wouldn't be the only option left .
And i said that if there would be other options, he would help. But if Ichigo being made the Sk would be the only one left, he would side with D0.

is thr a databook/statement on the almighty or somethimg, can it power null biological effects?

The Almighty seem to null everything that Yhwach see according to his explanation. And he see everything and understand/know everything that he see .
So maybe ?
i would need more context .

Phazon have Precog Negation. If it's passive , then Yhwach's passive powernull isn't even an option

So yeah , if phazon touch him and mind control him, Yhwach is donezo imo . unless we allow shrifts, and in that case X-Axis/ The Wind will save him as Phazon require contact to activate most of his abilities.

Phazon have Precog Negation. If it's passive , then Yhwach's passive powernull isn't even an option

So yeah , if phazon touch him and mind control him, Yhwach is donezo imo . unless we allow shrifts, and in that case X-Axis/ The Wind will save him as Phazon require contact to activate most of his abilities.
stop no yhwach has powernull resist lol work with me
the question is if yhwach can power null a biological substance that uses radiation, corruption the natural way like if it was apart of its physiology

the more i think about it, i dont think he could? if yhwach was human and like if a venoumous spider bit him and poisoned him he couldnt power null it could he?

Isn't the Shakonmaku shield a result of some kind of radiation ? And aizen's reiatsu could make a hole in it iirc.

So if it's radiation based , there is a chance that it can be negged/disturbed by Yhwach overwhelming reiatsu .

phazon is a living substance that has all the disease manip and corruptions listed im not sure

It all depend on how you interpret the word "power".

One thing is for certain is that Yhwach have no feat of nulling biological stuff. So all come down to how you interpret the description of The Almighty .

Then again, there is also that statement :
Yhwach:全て見えていると言った筈だ
As I told you, all is visible to me

Yhwach:我が力の前に
Before my power
Yhwach:“理解”と“対策”の介在する余地は無い
There is no room for things such as “comprehension” and “countermeasures” to exist

Yhwach:私が目にしたものは全て
All that my eyes behold
Yhwach:私の前に無力
Is powerless before me

wich is a bit more inclusive. He doesn't state "power" anymore.

yea i guess id disagree with nulling biological stuff fortunately he has reactive evolution
hope thrs a databook or something on yhwach in the future

Then again, there is also that statement :
Yhwach:全て見えていると言った筈だ
As I told you, all is visible to me

Yhwach:我が力の前に
Before my power
Yhwach:“理解”と“対策”の介在する余地は無い
There is no room for things such as “comprehension” and “countermeasures” to exist

Yhwach:私が目にしたものは全て
All that my eyes behold
Yhwach:私の前に無力
Is powerless before me
oh nice is that translated raw accepted?

yep, it was close to instant "in a blink of an eye" but passive still faster we sorta moved on to if yhwach could biological power null but it doesnt change much hes reactive evolution makes it incapable of harming him since his almighty still worked.

Given that Yhwach has full knowledge on basically everything, nulling biological abilities shouldn’t be an issue since Pernida, whose whole gimmick is biological in nature, exists.

is pernida nerve attack paranormal or is it part of his biology? it feels paranormal as he got it from a letter or being a sk part

yeah it still feels like a power tho, not something like say a poisonous spider has naturally in nature

Evolving and taking traits by shoving your nerves into something else but taking control of something when your nervous system connects to it is definitely a biological thing

phazon is a living substance that has all the disease manip and corruptions listed im not sure
can that manipulate souls? Yhwach is a soul. If it doesn't have soul manipulation he can't control Yhwach but Yhwach can share a part of his soul with it if touch and use Auswhalen to GG

It has feats of affecting souls or mayb it was thru samus idk anyhow its a strange purely biological substance

It has feats of affecting souls or mayb it was thru samus idk anyhow its a strange purely biological substance
Yhwach should be able to fight it, since he has Pernida in his army and that thing had no problem following orders instead of trying to kill Yhwach to get his powers, speed, and stats. Gremmy was said to be the second strongest below Yhwach.

Ready for Stonewall Sama to twist the narrative and call in a bunch of yes men to have his terrible interpretation accepted, not like we haven't seen it happen before.

Watch the 7-1 in favor of it being accepted do a 180.

Goku never busts a universe he needs his ratings removed

Naruto moon moving feats? remove em

Statements? nope, wrong

What did you expect though given his other posts in that thread

Bet they'll not accept anything less than the calc being deemed unquantifiable due to "4-D gravity"

It's comical.

Wasn’t AKM arguing that WotL and SS are space times? The explosion wouldn’t do any damage to the contents of the universes if this was the case.

Yeah, while we are at it, if relativistic movement doesn't generate a nuclear explosion, then the character can't be moving that fast, gg

Back