• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So who is adding “Likely” Almighty for Ichigo, Hikone, and Ginjo? According to the mods they need the Almighty to be hold the worlds together.

Yes, this wikia has in fact become a joke in relation to the team, always being protected even if doing absurd things.
The funniest thing about all this is their conversation on Discord, where they mock it and it is evident that it was almost all premeditated.
hey buddy if you keep criticizing the staff you can get ban.

Obviously lets not question the credibility of the person who was outright stated to be a liar but let's question Ganju's credibility.

Also I do not understand why they keep say another thread for Sennna need to be made, her feat is already accepted, they should make another thread.

reio's feat has been calced idk why we keep saying it's unquantifiable, if you have a problem with the calc please mention it

Let’s be honest this won’t mean much. The raw source was given to them and they didn’t even acknowledge it.

I’ll be buying my copy of course for personal reading. But I’m likely done here doing anything else for the verse.
yea, after seeing this whole situation i am just gonna be on the discussion threads like this one and the other side of the wiki for the polls + the only good thing the wiki has is their list of abilities only

like sure, damages position might make sense if there was any other time soul king and soul cycle were mentioned in the same sentence

I mean, if the downgrade goes through, there are two preferable time frames for an attempted upgrade thread. Either march/may (official translations and maybe after arc's ban finishes) or after the anime airs and completes.

Back