• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I mean, if the downgrade goes through, there are two preferable time frames for an attempted upgrade thread. Either march/may (official translations and maybe after arc's ban finishes) or after the anime airs and completes.
even if the bleach writer tite kubo comes and says they are universal, they will still oppose it so no need to try in vain

I mean if the Soul Cycle is enough to merge back the worlds,Yhwach could have just slaughtered Hollows and Arrancars in HM instead of going through all the trouble of invading the SS and absorbing the SK.🤷‍♂️

"when I want someone to believe that such a jump makes complete sense, when nothing in the verse ever comes close to that level, I am going to give direct undeniable evidences whether they be in terms of feats or reliable statements. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences. While here, almost all of the relevant arguments are extrapolated and used to reach the absolute highest possible interpretation."

1. Soul king created the universe, how nothing come close to this? its the lore.
2. Nothign is extrapolated, is literally the creation feat and the destruction feat nothing more.

"For all we know it could be the same slow chain reaction-esque process kind of like the tremors in the supposedly "universe destroying" instability feat."

How the hell a chain reaction can create dimensions wtf, nothing imply it was slow either way. this make no sense

"when I want someone to believe that such a jump makes complete sense, when nothing in the verse ever comes close to that level, I am going to give direct undeniable evidences whether they be in terms of feats or reliable statements. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences. While here, almost all of the relevant arguments are extrapolated and used to reach the absolute highest possible interpretation."

1. Soul king created the universe, how nothing come close to this? its the lore.
2. Nothign is extrapolated, is literally the creation feat and the destruction feat nothing more.

"For all we know it could be the same slow chain reaction-esque process kind of like the tremors in the supposedly "universe destroying" instability feat."

How the hell a chain reaction can create dimensions wtf, nothing imply it was slow either way. this make no sense
my friend the chain reaction would destroy the universes🥴

So one universe somehow can create several others

At least let him stay until the downgrade thread FULLY finishes. Not just "oh he gave his argument, fetus delete him."
Actually, I asked Arc if he wanted to make any more comments before banning him and he agreed to it.

Me: Hi! So like it was decided prior, you will be blocked for 3 months. Apart from Memories of Nobody which might require another thread later, I don't suppose you have anything else to state on that thread going by your recent comments? Just want to make sure before you are abruptly blocked from posting.

Him: @AKM sama rock my shit fam

Me: All right. Thanks for being reasonable. I might change my pfp to Mikasa after a while just to honor you. See you in 3 months.

Him: That’s some real king shit hahaha

He also said on the thread that he won't be making any more arguments and it's just upto what is to be decided at this point.

Actually, I asked Arc if he wanted to make any more comments before banning him and he agreed to it.

Me: Hi! So like it was decided prior, you will be blocked for 3 months. Apart from Memories of Nobody which might require another thread later, I don't suppose you have anything else to state on that thread going by your recent comments? Just want to make sure before you are abruptly blocked from posting.

Him: @AKM sama rock my shit fam

Me: All right. Thanks for being reasonable. I might change my pfp to Mikasa after a while just to honor you. See you in 3 months.

Him: That’s some real king shit hahaha

He also said on the thread that he won't be making any more arguments and it's just upto what is to be decided at this point.
Hello, may i ask why we need a sepreate discussion for senna

my friend the chain reaction would destroy the universes🥴
"I also see an issue with the actual timeframe of the Soul King's splitting/creation feat...For all we know it could be the same slow chain reaction-esque process kind of like the tremors in the supposedly "universe destroying" instability feat."

This does no make any sense

@AKM sama this is your wiki https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestial_Body_Feats you do not need timeframe for creation feat especially if it is not stated that they take time, also GBE doesnt need timeframe since is a constant energy you need to bypass

I know right now is a very heated time due to what's occurring but wouldn't it be a bit more productive to begin planning phases for the inevitable memories of nobody CRT, regardless if the downgrades go through or not?

"I also see an issue with the actual timeframe of the Soul King's splitting/creation feat...For all we know it could be the same slow chain reaction-esque process kind of like the tremors in the supposedly "universe destroying" instability feat."
This is so ridiculously specific that this should not be an assumption, this needs to be proven

I know right now is a very heated time due to what's occurring but wouldn't it be a bit more productive to begin planning phases for the inevitable memories of nobody CRT, regardless if the downgrades go through or not?
What’s the point? It would be better IF NO ONE commented. Let’s ignore it. It will die alone in a ditch.

I don't see any reason why that thread will be staff only. Anyway, Akuto, tone down the hostility, I generally ignore many of the comments made in this thread even when they are blatantly against the rules, but you've been hostile and trolly for a long while now.

I don't see any reason why that thread will be staff only. Anyway, Akuto, tone down the hostility, I generally ignore many of the comments made in this thread even when they are blatantly against the rules, but you've been hostile and trolly for a long while now.
According to what, is it hostility to express my hostile ideas, or is it unfriendly to talk to the staff about what they do is funny. Aren't all of the staff's comments unfriendly to Bleach? Anyway, I will not try anymore, after all, there is a threat of banning, which is my last word about these recent events.

According to what, is it hostility to express my hostile ideas, or is it unfriendly to talk to the staff about what they do is funny. Aren't all of the staff's comments unfriendly to Bleach? Anyway, I will not try anymore, after all, there is a threat of banning, which is my last word about these recent events.
calm down, of course these are your thoughts but what Akm Sama wants is for you to just stop the trolling you're doing.

Bro wtf is going on here? like goodness gracious the amount of anger is too much. Y'all need to calm down, this isn't the end of the world....

AKM sama Can I ask you for a little request for bleach crt?

Anyone seen the new Machine Society Mashiro special? She goes into space and blast a beam to the planet but we don’t see the end result of the feat. 😎

they really trying to put the god tires of bleach at High 6-A to 5-B it's crazy
while i don't believe in the low 2-C they should at least be in tier 3

Back