• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don’t understand this scaling jump issues, no one scale beside 2 people, they are Gods of the verse.

Ichibei actually refers to the Reio as omnipotent being given the massive difference, transcendental being in Bleach are treated as higher dimensional (not literally) but just shown the difference between god tiers and shinigami.

That lates reply of @ProfessorKukui4Life in a nutshell.
4oujnl.jpg

me:
unhdu.jpg

Why are people suggesting only 5-B / 5-A? If they don't agree with 3-A overall they don't agree with the feat as a whole. If they don't agree with 3-A then there is no "5-B / 5-A" (without Senna).

I feel like someone to specify that to them since the staff that have commented so far are only agreeing to a tier change rather than agreeing or disagreeing with the feat as a whole.

Because high 6A is the tier kuikui and people like Matt probably want them at, so I guarantee ANY feat above That they’re gonna argue and either try and downgrade or debunk it lmao

Like seriously, I can’t believe people are actually agreeing with him over someone who actually knows more of the verse like imade, and now kuikui’s saying things like, “well since the I apparently debunked the soul king stabilizing the universe, now he doesn’t even stabilize a planet”. Lol and no ones even mentioning Yhwach destroying it all or the soul king creating it in the first place

sorry if I’m coming off as a dick, but holy shit, it’s crazy how blind and ignorant some of the staff can be sometimes

Last edited:
Feel proud while you still can.

Your take on the best girl will remain on the pages of history, forever. Remember that.

You may be disappointed to know that AKM isn't really a girl then :/.
Yes, I know he donned a Mikasa avy for like a couple of months but that's besides the point.
Don't worry, my default assumption is that everyone on this site is a dude. Standard battle assumptions = broke, standards vsbw participant assumptions = woke.

What did I just read on that thread? Kukui’s redirect brings up his previous post to say Mitch agrees with it (maybe at the time) when Mitch’s own post for which stance he supports disagrees with the contents. Tbf, Mitch’s own post disagrees with itself but even that still goes against Kukui’s redirect.

That ain’t even the issue lol

Said that Almighty doesn’t have a tier and the stuff he does to Ichigo and Aizen would just be whatever tier his stats are, proceeds to say Almighty should get a tier.

Back