• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

also a lil out of topic but has any of u seen/read Grand Blue??
I have seen the anime. Azusa is best girl fite me

3b94a8a1a64f9f21159188c25e1bea09fc1afa92r1-800-407v2_00.jpg

Btw do the ones who transcend the hyperspace get immeasurable speed due to that reason?
I am not sure. Immeasurable speed standards probably changed and its requirements became kind of specific.

Not that it is even easy to describe or show that a character has immeasurable speed other than very specific instances.

Also if we can go back for a moment since I saw this being talked about earlier.

I totally thought I was the only one who noticed Ichigo's fate shattering quote should have been an ability that Ichigo could / should have used against Yhwach. I wouldn't mind it's only application being defensive either, such as Yhwach changing Ichigo's future only for Ichigo to shatter said future.

Damn you Kubo.

Shields agrees with me.

Warren and Duedate for that 5-B, possibly 3-A compromise

Mitch and DDM disagrees entirely

Everyone else is like I'll respond later
To be fair +25 member also agree with at least as a possibility (based on your comment like).
The staff knowledgeable also agree.
The few that disagree from the staff are not really that kwoledgable and do not give solid reasons, in my opinion. they most disagree with stabilization but is unrelated to Yhwach feat.

The thing is that so many evidences are posted, even the most sceptical should agree with at least, the visual feat of Yhwach and the novel confirm is literally reiastu.

Honestly as of now the Almighty scaling to ap isn't even an argument. Even if the staff argue this was correct it would'nt change anything.
1. Stabilisation of the realms isnt being done using the almighty.
2. Destruction of the realms by Yhwach was'nt being done using the Almighty as evident from Yhwach's reiatsu covering everything.
3. The creation feat of the Soul King was'nt done using the Almighty based on the scans translated.
Even if we agreed the almighty does'nt scale to ap it does'nt change anything as all of the above were being done with raw power.

Last edited:
the novel is a source which is full of statements without showings actual feats so I don't accept it, show me where he split the universe please.
he was sliced by yhwach and Ichigo who are high 6A so that's his tier
high 6A is very high mate 6B is better

Months ago there were some people who saw the future here, are they still here, even they directly said "Long live the 6B soul king yhwach"
Applelord wasn't the only one using Almigthy

This current discussion in the thread is ridiculous. IMade questioned if Mitch actually read the posts in support of the tiers when he wrote that argument. When literally all he did was link what he already typed questioning Mitches line of reasoning...

Back