• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

c42f0eedf1ddf0aa77be68f0c693b9de.jpg

New lore info!?

In the English dub Yhwach says, “What my father sacrificed to give his child life can never be the means of taking that life away.”

Soul King sacrificed his body parts and life to create Yhwach!? That’s new info. 🤔

New lore info!?

In the English dub Yhwach says, “What my father sacrificed to give his child life can never be the means of taking that life away.”

Soul King sacrificed his body parts and life to create Yhwach!? That’s new info. 🤔
I think the child here is referring to the world itself and the sacrifice was being dismembered so that the child (the worlds) can stay alive (in balance).

I think the child here is referring to the world itself and the sacrifice was being dismembered so that the child (the worlds) can stay alive (in balance).
Doesn’t he refer to himself in the sub? It would assume the dub is but the same. Could explain how the soul-sperm flew to a random female human and they called him Jesus. 😱

Doesn’t he refer to himself in the sub? It would assume the dub is but the same. Could explain how the soul-sperm flew to a random female human and they called him Jesus. 😱
Honestly, do we even have confirmation that Yhwach is SK's son? I vaguely remember it being mentioned by the narrator that children like Yhwach(with the ability to split the soul and receive the characteristics of the person who received the soul) are born every X(I don't remember the exact number) years.

Yes, Yhwach literally refers to Pernida, the left hand of the Soul King, as “my father’s left hand” in the opening scene of Episode 24.
I should be more specific, what I had in mind was if it was even said about yhwach being SK's son by another person/source besides yhwach?

So close to being done cour 2 revisions (really its almost cour 1 and 2, since some stuff had to be revised), I'm expecting myself to have it done tomorrow, but at the latest this weekend.
I can't believe Dad is finally coming home with the milk after promising to be back like a week ago.

Honestly, do we even have confirmation that Yhwach is SK's son? I vaguely remember it being mentioned by the narrator that children like Yhwach(with the ability to split the soul and receive the characteristics of the person who received the soul) are born every X(I don't remember the exact number) years.
Well, Yhwach says, “My father… instead of father. Or a father.”

Yhwach was born from a version a few 1000 years ago which was shown in the anime. Soul King was sealed away.
Yhwach could have been one of many of those soul-sperms and had different brothers and sisters through out the ages. Jugram could be Yhwach’s stepbrother. Ichigo is foreshadow to be that Quincy this time by developing powers in his human friends.

Back