• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

we actually don’t know if the base Yhwach of 1000 yo is strong as the current, actually he is for sure weaker since the current one absorbed people like gremmy lol

backstab in bleach are most likely fatal hits too

not to mention that ichibei straight up overpowered Yhwach’s Blut with physical force, so he is also stronger
there is no scaling between Yhwach 1000 yo and Senjumaru.

we actually don’t know if the base Yhwach of 1000 yo is strong as the current, actually he is for sure weaker since the current one absorbed people like gremmy lol

backstab in bleach are most likely fatal hits too

not to mention that ichibei straight up overpowered Yhwach’s Blut with physical force, so he is also stronger
there is no scaling between Yhwach 1000 yo and Senjumaru.
Even FKT Aizen had a kido to protect the back of his neck as well.
Oh and Askin getting pierced.

Yama doesn't in any way, shape, or form scales to the Unrestricted Royal Guards. Like, Senjumaru herself spoke his name like he's some youngster lmfao, like "oh wow, you managed to beat Genryusai. Good on you, Yhwach. thumbs up emoji"
He does yhwach was regaining his original power he had 1000 years ago during his fight with yama
Provide a timestamp for me and the episode number
When royd fought him he saw yhwachs memories yhwach was bloody and fatigued

TBYW Base Yhach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Past Base Yhwach

This had been made clear
Naw

Injured past Yhwach < past Bankai Yama =< Bankai Yama ~ cour 1 TYBW Yhwach < cour 2 TYBW Yhwach = past Yhwach (the Kaiser Gesang is a story of regaining lost power, not getting stronger than before)

It's just that Yhwach in the past after getting stabbed through the chest was substantially weaker than his full base power, because the Yhwach that can control Bankai Yama's power hasn't even finished the 9 years of regaining the strength he lost. So we can deduce that after being sneak attacked base Yhwach was just heavily weakened, as would a wound through the chest do to anyone.

Naw

Injured past Yhwach < past Bankai Yama =< Bankai Yama ~ cour 1 TYBW Yhwach < cour 2 TYBW Yhwach = past Yhwach (the Kaiser Gesang is a story of regaining lost power, not getting stronger than before)

It's just that Yhwach in the past after getting stabbed through the chest was substantially weaker than his full base power, because the Yhwach that can control Bankai Yama's power hasn't even finished the 9 years of regaining the strength he lost. So we can deduce that after being sneak attacked base Yhwach was just heavily weakened, as would a wound through the chest do to anyone.
Shunsui Downgrade?(joking i know unmasked exists).

I like how you asked specifically for a timestamp and episode number and Reio proceeded to read with his eyes closed.
Yes that was after he got stabbed in the back you doofus. Yhwach wasn't injured, then he was stabbed in the back, then slammed by ZnT, those other flashbacks were after that.
I don't need a time stamp you can just go rewatch the fight instead of being lazy. Yhwach didn't stabbed till the end Bruhh. Even kubo said after he stabbed him then yama hit him the fight was pretty much over. Also if you look in the flash back bro was standing behind him waiting to stab yhwach in the back while he was fighting yama.

Shunsui's backstab to the chest on Staark but i know Unmasked contradicts the notion that Shunsui did not surpass Staark full power.
Didn't unmask say that they were equal. Even then i disagree with that because it took like shunsui plus 2 other captains to beat him

Scaling top 2 or 3 espada is mess though, but I feel like you can scale them quite high if you use baragan statements from CFYOW.

starrk and baragan could be stronger than Gin or Tosen if you that scaling.

shunsui FKT > Gin, make sense to me tbh. His databook stats were higher than Gin, speed too.

FKT shunsui >> Mach 1000.

Scaling top 2 or 3 espada is mess though, but I feel like you can scale them quite high if you use baragan statements from CFYOW.

shunsui FKT > Gin, make sense to me tbh. His databook stats were higher than Gin, speed too.
Not if you use the forbidden Gin scaling that wankers use.

(For anyone that is gonna quote me saying that Aizen wanted to kill the espada alone, simply Tosen was one of Aizen best friend, and Gin was a friend as well/wanted to see how Gin would have betrayed him, so Aizen killing espada and not Tosen or gin is more him not giving a **** about Hollows)

Yhwach didn't stabbed till the end Bruhh. Even kubo said after he stabbed him then yama hit him the fight was pretty much over. Also if you look in the flash back bro was standing behind him waiting to stab yhwach in the back while he was fighting yama.
Just because we are shown a flashback in episode 7 does not mean it takes place prior to what we see in episode 6.

Prior to Yhwach getting backstabbed in the past he has no blood or injuries on his body whatsoever. Then in the flashbacks within episode 6 we see Yhwach is bloodied. So using the most basic and simple logic, we can deduce that Yhwach didn't get beat up until after he got stabbed in the back, since prior to Sasakibe's sneak attack, Yhwach had no visible damage on him whatsoever.

Yama doesn't scale to Squad 0's full power goofy goober.

Didn't unmask say that they were equal. Even then i disagree with that because it took like shunsui plus 2 other captains to beat him
Reio headcanon > Kubo’s word and Guide??!!! Real solid w

Anyways, for anyone that chooses to have good reading comprehension, Starrk started fighting seriously, with all his power, and all his determination against Shunsui. Shunsui hadn’t been fighting with his 100% before, since he couldn’t use his actual shikai ability and his Zanpakutō itself didn’t let him, right until the end. Starrk manifested his Reishi blades the same way he manifested his wolves, and chose to use them against Shunsui over using the wolves. That same ability was held to the same regard by Cien as the wolves too, hence it’s clear they’re the same ability, manifested as a pair of swords instead of as a wolf.

Naw

Wait Cour 2 Base Yhwach>Cour 1 Base Yhwach? Was there something I am forgetting ( is it cause the more sterns die the more power he gets back? )

But wasn't him still being weakened simply him lacking his almighty ( which as we know is a massive amp to his stats )

Wait Cour 2 Base Yhwach>Cour 1 Base Yhwach? Was there something I am forgetting ( is it cause the more sterns die the more power he gets back? )

But wasn't him still being weakened simply him lacking his almighty ( which as we know is a massive amp to his stats )
The Almighty isn't a power amp lmao. Also had the Almighty the whole war. He just didn't have the power to control it properly till the 9 days where up

FKT shunsui >> Mach 1000.
Yeah, no. Starrk in resurrecion sneaking on Shunsui with his gun phiscally touching his back managed to do no damage meanwhile resurrecion Tousen oneshots Tengen myio...
Barragan having similar reiatsu to Ikomikidomoe is still peak Narita nonsese, without respiria he's not relevant, like Soi fon victim level. Ikomikidomoe physically is vastly stronger than the espada by actual feats

Really and truly it's just power immunity due to his higher existence which is what the data books say.
"power immunity"... dude... why do you have to make up terms

It's just his durability is way higher, that simple
Unmask states isshin cant harm aizen Because they aren't same plane and that aizen can't be harmed by attacks because he reached a higher existence. Isshin also stated only someone in the same space/plane as aizen can harm him
it does not say this

The Almighty isn't a power amp lmao. Also had the Almighty the whole war. He just didn't have the power to control it properly till the 9 days where up
The argument for "Almighty isn't a power amp" is non-existent, and any you WOULD make would be awful and go against what we see, just like all your other arguments.

"power immunity"... dude... why do you have to make up terms

It's just his durability is way higher, that simple

it does not say this

The argument for "Almighty isn't a power amp" is non-existent, and any you WOULD make would be awful and go against what we see, just like all your other arguments.
So now your trying to throw sneak shots? Show me a single scan that says the Almighty is amp. Yhwach literally stated it a scrift/hax that allows one to control the future. Anything else is your head cannon. And plp here for the most part dont debunk my arguments. You and everyone else just goes along with whatever meta arc comes out with like a bunch of bees in a hive. Which is pretty pathetic if you ask me

The reason i say power immunity he was immune to attacks due to his higher existence.

It pretty much says he's in a higher plane.

" 攻撃を"理解”はできるが傷を負うことはない。対峙しても、同じ目線に在らず。

He can "understand" the attack but won't be harmed by it. Even in a stand-off, they won't be on the same standing point"

Their not on the" same standing point "aka plane. Which is also backed up by manga isshin saying aizen is like a ghost and isn't even their in the same space.

"He's certainly terrifyingly strong... but even if you fight or cut, it feels like there's nothing there.

Only someone standing in the same space as him would be able to feel Aizen's power right now."

Also notice how isshin says it's not just his power but his existence is also odd

Yeah, no. Starrk in resurrecion sneaking on Shunsui with his gun phiscally touching his back managed to do no damage meanwhile resurrecion Tousen oneshots Tengen myio...
Barragan having similar reiatsu to Ikomikidomoe is still peak Narita nonsese, without respiria he's not relevant, like Soi fon victim level. Ikomikidomoe physically is vastly stronger than the espada by actual feats
nahh Bruhh barrgan took her rocket to the face which is suppose to be a one shot. Look what it did to bg9. Also barrgan in base was blzitinh her easy

Starrks ceros aren't suppose to be that strong tbh because he's firing them rapidly. Even the vizards could tank them. Shun only beat a fatigued starrk who exploded away most of his soul he doesn't scale at all. Also ikomodomei got paralyzed by Candice and harmed by the other espada.

Back