• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I see that you still have the reading comprehension of a fish. Jugram literally say "strength". It took 9 years for Yhwach to regaind his original strength, which happened in the Ichibe fight. Maybe in your fantasy world strength means hax, but not in the real world.

Yeah, no. Starrk in resurrecion sneaking on Shunsui with his gun phiscally touching his back managed to do no damage meanwhile resurrecion Tousen oneshots Tengen myio...
Barragan having similar reiatsu to Ikomikidomoe is still peak Narita nonsese, without respiria he's not relevant, like Soi fon victim level. Ikomikidomoe physically is vastly stronger than the espada by actual feats
Ok.

nahh Bruhh barrgan took her rocket to the face which is suppose to be a one shot.
It obliterated part of the skull and btw BG9 (low tier sternritter) survived it as well didn't he ?Soi fon fired two of them but the first was decayed by respiria, had two both hit him... he'd be dead.
Starrks ceros aren't suppose to be that strong tbh because he's firing them rapidly. Even the vizards could tank them. Shun only beat a fatigued starrk who exploded away most of his soul he doesn't scale at all. Also ikomodomei got paralyzed by Candice and harmed by the other espada.
Shunsui beat Starrk because he was stronger and the wolves didn't "explode most of his soul", nothing proves he was particularly weakened and anyway when the visoreds without Mask got away with some minor burns they're not that strong in the first place and surely they're not even close to Tousen obliterating one of the physically strongest captains in one hit. Tousen and Gin > Espada

So now your trying to throw sneak shots? Show me a single scan that says the Almighty is amp. Yhwach literally stated it a scrift/hax that allows one to control the future. Anything else is your head cannon. And plp here for the most part dont debunk my arguments.
Yhwach stating the hax that come along with it doesn't mean there's a static amp from it.

You and everyone else just goes along with whatever meta arc comes out with like a bunch of bees in a hive. Which is pretty pathetic if you ask me
Why do you assume that? I literally contest and disagree with Arc on a lotta shit
It pretty much says he's in a higher plane.

" 攻撃を"理解”はできるが傷を負うことはない。対峙しても、同じ目線に在らず。

He can "understand" the attack but won't be harmed by it. Even in a stand-off, they won't be on the same standing point"
you're basing this off-of a bad MTL, and I wouldn't call it "attack immunity," no need to make up terms to explain shit

Last edited:
Are Hollows a Plot hole? Or Foreshadowing?

In the original Chaotic world humans and shinigami coexisted.
Death wasn't a thing. It didn't exist.

But there cannot even be Hollows without death. Yet, it is mentioned that they started to appeared for the first time.

A) Someone created them.
B) Hollows came from another realm outside of the Primordial world similiar to the Soul King or Hell itself.

Though, I do agree it’s very possible that he’s massively hypersonic+
FKT shunsui being > gin is the most correct take, and I would say shunsui would mid. diff Gin In FKT arc.

Gin was fighting off-screen shinji and they were matched, so they are relative. Gin isn’t that much overpowered since he could not blitz a mask-less Ichigo either; Shinji in CFYOW is still comparable to CFYOW grimmjow which isn’t baragan level.

starrk was killing without no damage on his body 2 vizards, people think vizards tanking hits is a good feat, but they were hopeless, tanking hits means nothing if the next one kill you and you can’t even damage your opponent, they are clearly weaker than starrk, he was on point to unleash the winning blow, and only stopped by shunsui otherwise would have won.

was backstabbed off-guard too, and fought with a fatal hit, against him in 1vs1

Shunsui thought to use bankai in 1vs1 vs starrk, yet he did not think the same for Lille until the holy form of lille.

FKT shunsui being > gin is the most correct take, and I would say shunsui would mid. diff Gin In FKT arc.

Gin was fighting off-screen shinji and they were matched, so they are relative. Gin isn’t that much overpowered since he could not blitz a mask-less Ichigo either; Shinji in CFYOW is still comparable to CFYOW grimmjow which isn’t baragan level.

starrk was killing without no damage on his body 2 vizards, people think vizards tanking hits is a good feat, but they were hopeless, tanking hits means nothing if the next one kill you and you can’t even damage your opponent, they are clearly weaker than starrk, he was on point to unleash the winning blow, and only stopped by shunsui otherwise would have won.

was backstabbed off-guard too, and fought with a fatal hit, against him in 1vs1

Shunsui thought to use bankai in 1vs1 vs starrk, yet he did not think the same for Lille until the holy form of lille.
How does this affect Yammy/Kenpachi/Byakuya and their later opponents?

Yes

Shikai Shunsui is specifically stated to surpass Starrk 🗿
Res Starrk < Res Starrk’s wolves ~ Shikai Shunsui ~ post amp base Lille
Nah it just referring to the fact that Shunsui won hence he "surpassed" Starrk

bro Shunsui was running like a bitch from cero matrelleta which is weaker than los lobos and said he needed bankai

Cope 🦍

Nah it just referring to the fact that Shunsui won hence he "surpassed" Starrk

bro Shunsui was running like a bitch from cero matrelleta which is weaker than los lobos and said he needed bankai

Cope 🦍
Databooks quite literally say the power of his Shikai surpassed Starrk’s powers 🥱 learn to read. Not like Shikai Shunsui was clashing blades against Res Starrk’s wolves or anything of the sorts, except oh wait, he did.

Shunsui’s Shikai is so powerful it can sever Res Starrk’s arm, only reason it didn’t is because Iro Oni reduces damage against all colors except the one you chose. Shikai Shunsui is just stronger than Res Starrk.

Databooks quite literally say the power of his Shikai surpassed Starrk’s powers 🥱 learn to read. Not like Shikai Shunsui was clashing blades against Res Starrk’s wolves or anything of the sorts, except oh wait, he did.

unknown.png

Shinji in CFYOW is still comparable to CFYOW grimmjow which isn’t baragan level.
I don't remember anything scaling Grimmjow to Shinji and again Ikomikidomoe stats >>>> Barragan stats
He would have won but using his full power and still doing surface damage with then standing and being ready to fight seconds to minutes later is not that impressive
This is by far the most atrocious take someone can use to inflate Starrk's power.
Match ups are a thing, base Robert (who also is an opponent Shunsui needs Bankai to defeat) without vollstandig and sklaverai already outperformed resurrecion Starrk, is he stronger than Lille ? Base Lille defeated sealed Oetsu, is Starrk stronger than him and other 0D captains as well ?

Nah don't worry i always knew Blut Äs Nödt>Base Äs Nödt~First Invasion Byakuya~R1 Yammy>Res Staark>Shikai Shunsui~Post auswhalen Lille was correct

Cope 🦍
Why would he tank then for no reason when he can dodge ? He was also dodging his normal ceros that apparently did no damage when he was sneak attacked. And he fought and defeated Starrk with his wolves anyway

I don't remember anything scaling Grimmjow to Shinji and again Ikomikidomoe stats >>>> Barragan stats
Shinji said he is not sure to beat Grimm in CFYOW without the mask, which is enough to establish relativity between the 2. Gin, simply ain’t that much a big deal. He is strong but not as strong as shunsui. That’s it.

not sure why you keep bringing up barragan stats, they’re are irrelevant, he uses respira to fight, that is his main thing, which can be overpowered by power, something Soifon CANT DO. Soifon damagin his skeleton is irrelevant for the scaling because he took advantage of Hacchigen to bypass baragan’s respira.
Starrk is stated to be worthy of being number 1 which put him above Baragan respira.
He would have won but using his full power and still doing surface damage with then standing and being ready to fight seconds to minutes later is not that impressive
bro, they could not even damage him, they couldn’t even put scratch in his body while starrk was sleeping on the ground 😭 they failed to damage him, and they were getting the final blow. Meaning they would have died.
This is by far the most atrocious take someone can use to inflate Starrk's power.
Match ups are a thing, base Robert (who also is an opponent Shunsui needs Bankai to defeat) without vollstandig and sklaverai already outperformed resurrecion Starrk, is he stronger than Lille ? Base Lille defeated sealed Oetsu, is Starrk stronger than him and other 0D captains as well ?
Robert pushed Byakuya to use his bankai, and shunsui never really tried his best against Robert either.
And no, that doesn’t mean starrk is stronger than all what you mentioned.

How does this affect Yammy/Kenpachi/Byakuya and their later opponents?
FKT shunsui is > arracar arc Byakuya

this match CFYOW, which still put RG Byakuya base near Shunsui base, albeit Byakuya is still a bit stronger.

so Starrk AP > Byakuya Arracar arc

Yammy is just a very huge and slow durable dude with lot of reiastu.

FKT shunsui is > arracar arc Byakuya

this match CFYOW, which still put RG Byakuya base near Shunsui base, albeit Byakuya is still a bit stronger.

so Starrk AP > Byakuya Arracar arc

Yammy is just a very huge and slow durable dude with lot of reiastu.
i guess Yammy's like 9/10 statements that he is the strongest Espada never happened.

Shinji said he is not sure to beat Grimm in CFYOW without the mas
I don't remember It, when it's said ?
not sure why you keep bringing up barragan stats, they’re are irrelevant, he uses respira to fight, that is his main thing, which can be overpowered by power, something Soifon CANT DO. Soifon damagin his skeleton is irrelevant for the scaling because he took advantage of Hacchigen to bypass baragan’s respira.
Starrk is stated to be worthy of being number 1 which put him above Baragan respira.
I keep bringing it because Barragan having relative reiatsu to Ikomikidomoe doesn't mean ikomikidomoe is not FAR stronger anyway. You think Starrk can overpower respiria ? Then It means any of the many characters stronger than Yammi and Starrk can do the same including characters supposedly weaker than Iko in cfyow.
You can't tell me with a straight face love and Rose would get only superficial damage from Soi fon's Bankai like they did with Starrk. As I said the ikomikidomoe and Barragan reiatsu statement should be just ignored because it makes Barragan already inconsistent power level even more contraddictory.
bro, they could not even damage him, they couldn’t even put scratch in his body while starrk was sleeping on the ground 😭 they failed to damage him, and they were getting the final blow. Meaning they would have died.
The fact he was stronger and would have won doesn't mean he needed his full power to do limited damage.
Robert pushed Byakuya to use his bankai,
Vollstandig+ sklaverei Robert who in base was equal to Shunsui lol. And byakuya oneshotted him anyway it's not like there wasn't a massive difference in power
shunsui never really tried his best against Robert either.
I'm tired of reading this. On top of admitting he couldn't win without Bankai in the moment Yamamoto joined the fight and gave a confidence boost to everyone including Shunsui with him and Robert even talking about not being allowed to lose against a foe like this or getting spirited up by their leader stepping in the battle.
Base Robert unqustionably stalmated Shikai Shunsui 100% going all out and that's why one instant he used vollstandig he blitzed him
no, that doesn’t mean starrk is stronger than all what you mentioned.
Then why mentioning Lille in the first place ?

Back