• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You been debunked numerous times it’s fruitless at this point you refuse to listen to reason so I’m not going to waste my time on that. Also you think byakuya>base Aizen at this point you already lost this debate before it started.
You must not realize byakuya used to be rated above him on the site. Its only cfyow tht changed things around. That's basis of my argument. That w/o it Byakuya is rated higher idk why nobody realized that yet. Again make this claim in the past and u would look like the crazy one. Aizen never upscaled byakuya in past it was only his evolutions that upscaled due to transcendence. Base Aizen never upscaled RG byakuya prior to tokinada. Actually im nt evn sure if it waa canon back then.

You dont even argue... You kudos/agree w/ the same ppl lol. I'll be shocked if you aren't...

You must not realize byakuya used to be rated above him on the site. Its only cfyow tht changed things around. That's basis of my argument. That w/o it Byakuya is rated higher idk why nobody realized that yet. Again make this claim in the past and u would look like the crazy one. Aizen never upscaled byakuya in past it was only his evolutions that upscaled due to transcendence. Base Aizen never upscaled RG byakuya prior to tokinada. Actually im nt evn sure if it waa canon back then.
I mean, going by only the manga, you can argue that most captains become stronger than Yamamoto very quickly, including Shunsui. Stuff that would normally be ok to assume just ended up not being correctly assumed

You must not realize byakuya used to be rated above him on the site. Its only cfyow tht changed things around.
Byakuya was never above any tier of Aizen except for when we had SS Arc characters all rated 7-A several years ago.

Once I had 5-C and 5-B going Aizen pretty much never had a key below any of Byakuya's as Aizen's lowest key is what all Shinigami would either downscale from or be downscaling from a calc (Gremmy's and CO) that Aizen's base upscaled from.

Byakuya was never above any tier of Aizen except for when we had SS Arc characters all rated 7-A several years ago.

Once I had 5-C and 5-B going Aizen pretty much never had a key below any of Byakuya's as Aizen's lowest key is what all Shinigami would either downscale from or be downscaling from a calc (Gremmy's and CO) that Aizen's base upscaled from.
I probably wasnt even around for 5-C to 5-B and base Aizen has nothing above rg byakuya prior to cfyow

I mean, going by only the manga, you can argue that most captains become stronger than Yamamoto very quickly, including Shunsui. Stuff that would normally be ok to assume just ended up not being correctly assumed
Yea tht wat i mean really saying prior to the novel canon this was the general perception all im saying tbh. This reply i like

All of you are goofy.
oh-no.gif

Im confused tbh whose meat munching him? All i know is he couldn't tell me wanking Candice was a joke, and wen i joked again saying debate coward he tried to little girl me
Oh. Okay.

bruh

@KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815 Honestly after running behind other people you had nerve to act like you too good for me. Don't know if im talking to kingwill or seththeprogramer
I don’t need to run behind anyone to get any point across. Calling someone a coward and a Seth goon because they don’t want to repeat whats already been said to you multiple times is crazy.

You dont even argue... You kudos/agree w/ the same ppl lol. I'll be shocked if you aren't...
If that was the case then it was clearly wrong as it got changed. My point is if you know cfyow exists and it’s canon why do you keep bringing that argument up base aizen>post royal guard Byakuya stop adding a what if it’s canon get over it and it was always canon as kubo came up with ideas and lore and left the portrayal up to the writer . Even without cfyow byakuya doesn't have any scaling above base Aizen, he has neither beaten or fought anyone on base Aizen or shikai Yamas level.

Yamamoto was literally willing to use suicide move just to take out base Aizen with an ability that requires prep-time and the amount of flame is even higher his regular shikai flames. No sternritter ever came close to worry Yamamoto like this, only Yhwach. Even byakuya best feats were against a weaker version of Gerard as he doesnt scale to vollstandig or final form Gerard. Idk what scaling were you using to wank byakuya but nothing has been stated, implied nor shown he was remotely close to base Aizens level. Aizen straight up blitzing him and chopping his head clean off.

There is a reason why Aizen‘s Reiastu is stated to be far superior to Tokinada whose Reiatsu is reiatsu was on par with Byakuya’s. Why would I be scared to debate you in the slightest when’s the last time you actually made an argument that wasn’t flat out wrong. I don't need to repeat the same things people have kept debunking you on. Especially when cfyow exists and it’s canon and we clearly see byakuya is no where remotely close in power to base Aizen level opponents.

I believe we consider the Lifestream as a 4-D structure, with 4-D potency. So her soul not being diffused or forcefully absorbed by the Lifestream would mean she has 4-D Soul Manipulation resistance. Which is above everything in Bleach, with the arguable exception being Prime Soul King.
Why is this not an official thing on the wiki already

I don’t need to run behind anyone to get any point across. Calling someone a coward and a Seth goon because they don’t want to repeat whats already been said to you multiple times is crazy.

If that was the case then it was clearly wrong as it got changed. My point is if you know cfyow exists and it’s canon why do you keep bringing that argument up base aizen>post royal guard Byakuya stop adding a what if it’s canon get over it and it was always canon as kubo came up with ideas and lore and left the portrayal up to the writer . Even without cfyow byakuya doesn't have any scaling above base Aizen, he has neither beaten or fought anyone on base Aizen or shikai Yamas level.
bro y'all still bring it up. Ppl here have an obsession with getting me to believe what everyone else believes. Except he has gerard who is > base bazz b. You dont realize being far Superior to Gerard means being far superior to bazz b. Esp since renji seemed comparable to him in vollstanding. Bazz b at his weakest cancelled out your old man's flames. Even with a downscale to yama bazz b would still be closer or Superior in vollstanding bc of the amp. Common sense says if bazz b cancelled out his flame in base wtf is gunna happen in vollstanding?? Atp bazz b wouldn't even get injured. Meanwhile base aizen struggling at bottom of tht scaling chain. Kuno made an error.
Yamamoto was literally willing to use suicide move just to take out base Aizen with an ability that requires prep-time and the amount of flame is even higher his regular shikai flames. No sternritter ever came close to worry Yamamoto like this, only Yhwach. Even byakuya best feats were against a weaker version of Gerard as he doesnt scale to vollstandig or final form Gerard. Idk what scaling were you using to wank byakuya but nothing has been stated, implied nor shown he was remotely close to base Aizens level. Aizen straight up blitzing him and chopping his head clean off.
Except Royd forced him into bankai hahaha. I already explained why aizen isnt stomping anything anything.
There is a reason why Aizen‘s Reiastu is stated to be far superior to Tokinada whose Reiatsu is reiatsu was on par with Byakuya’s.
No shit. Again your only argument comes from confirmation. You're bright up confirmed info and using tht as if it justifies aizen being superior prior to cfyow. i Already accept aizen as superior i think kubo ****** up is all shrug
Why would I be scared to debate you in the slightest when’s the last time you actually made an argument that wasn’t flat out wrong. I don't need to repeat the same things people have kept debunking you on. Especially when cfyow exists and it’s canon and we clearly see byakuya is no where remotely close in power to base Aizen level opponents.
You do because ppl didn't debunk anything?? They literally said "you're wrong" as an argument. Or straight up ignored. Nobody has yet proved bazz b wasnt a **** up and tht **** up made byakuya superior. Keep bringing up cfyow wen the basis of my argument is without it aizen has nothing above rg byakuya. Being far superior to captains weaker than their tybw selves and rg byakuya being far superior to his old self. Aizen has no scaling above that. Prove to me aizen > rg byakuya without using cant fear your own retcon because you cant. Thats my point n despite reading tht still bring it up. Bunch of circle jerking on this thread

bro y'all still bring it up. Ppl here have an obsession with getting me to believe what everyone else believes. Except he has gerard who is > base bazz b. You dont realize being far Superior to Gerard means being far superior to bazz b. Esp since renji seemed comparable to him in vollstanding. Bazz b at his weakest cancelled out your old man's flames. Even with a downscale to yama bazz b would still be closer or Superior in vollstanding bc of the amp. Common sense says if bazz b cancelled out his flame in base wtf is gunna happen in vollstanding?? Atp bazz b wouldn't even get injured. Meanwhile base aizen struggling at bottom of tht scaling chain. Kuno made an error.
You don’t have to believe anything just know your assertions that byakuya is some god tier threat is misguided by way out of context scaling. Bazz b doesn’t remotely scale to Yamamoto he massively downscales from Yama at best. That’s a big assumption to make claim he “canceled” out the flames with a more casual attack. Your assuming he was in base when he did that when it much more logically sound to assume Bazz would be trying sneak Yama with his full power and go all out, as Yamamoto surpasses the power of all Captains stated by the databook, so strong that Yhwach told them to not attempt to steal his Bankai as he was the only one strong enough to handle that power. In which case base Bazz’s full power would massively downscale from Yama since it still put him out of commission for a bit and gave him substantial burns all across his body. You’re making a lot of assumptions which aren’t backed by the series. It’s more like you taking stuff out of context rather than a kubo error.
Except Royd forced him into bankai hahaha. I already explained why aizen isnt stomping anything anything.
Royd far outscales anything bazz b ever done. Forced Yama to use Bankai? Yama implies that he was waiting for Royd to pull out his sword, as if to imply that it was Royd using his full power, aka Blut. They are extremely competitive during this encounter bazz b is fodder to Royd you didn’t prove anything with that comment.
No shit. Again your only argument comes from confirmation. You're bright up confirmed info and using tht as if it justifies aizen being superior prior to cfyow. i Already accept aizen as superior i think kubo ***** up is all shrug
That wasn’t my only argument go reread again Aizen has direct scaling to shikai Yama as Yama has to take him seriously and even resorted to a suicidal move to attempt to take him out. Byakuya has no scaling anywhere near this no one he fights is this level. Onus would be on you to prove Byakuya is that strong. He’s weaker than a base eyepatch kenpachi as that zaraki was clearly outdoing him vs Gerard unohana is some relative to base eye patch zaraki. Base Aizen doesnt even remotely view unohana as a threat and we already got the statement of being way above all the captains. Even if you want to argue zaraki got boosts which he most likely did from damn near dying vs gremmy and pernida it’s not really quantifiable how much stronger those boosts would have made him. It would be illogical to assume the boosts made him so strong unohana was a fodder to him when even though she was weaker she was somewhat able to contend with zaraki with no eyepatch.
You do because ppl didn't debunk anything?? They literally said "you're wrong" as an argument. Or straight up ignored. Nobody has yet proved bazz b wasnt a ***** up and tht ***** up made byakuya superior. Keep bringing up cfyow wen the basis of my argument is without it aizen has nothing above rg byakuya. Being far superior to captains weaker than their tybw selves and rg byakuya being far superior to his old self. Aizen has no scaling above that. Prove to me aizen > rg byakuya without using cant fear your own retcon because you cant. Thats my point n despite reading tht still bring it up. Bunch of circle jerking on this thread
You got debunked multiple times on this you don’t care to listen but I’m over arguing about the same points. Nothing has stated byakuya surpassed or has gotten any where close to base Aizen in power your making the claim post royal guard byakuya>base Aizen your onus would be to prove that as your bazz b point has been debunked numerous time as he massively downscales from Yama. This sounds like an argument from incredulity as you admit that this is coming more so from your inability to believe Aizen and Yama can be that strong. no way are you really trying to use Aizen one shotting the captains in FKT as an anti feat for Aizen to try and say byakuya is stronger…. Aizen is far superior to all of them prove byakuya is as superior to all the captains at once to that same degree.

your assuming the series contradicted because it doesn’t fit the narrative of you trying wank byakuya into some way above aizen god slayer when he’s no where close to that level, the narrative implication of Yamamoto getting serious to defeat Aizen is there, base Aizen is just that strong and fast and he shown it plenty of times.

Vizards, captains, espada, they were all fodder to him, he was not even putting effort into cut them, what Kubo should have done more to make him seems massively stronger than his opponents? He already toyed with them crazily. Aizen being stronger than Byakuya is only contradictory if you can prove that Byakuya should be stronger than Aizen. Which you can’t and you haven’t you Can’t prove any of the claims your making.

your point is you just got debunk again this just as bad as people wanking Ulquiorra to being the strongest espada, we understand you simp for Byakuya but he’s just not that guy.
@KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815 Honestly ima let you have it. I been in a pissy mood. So for my sake im done here. You can continue the same opinion thing idc. im out.
sound like a concession to me.

Back