• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@KINGWILLTHEGREAT0815 Post it to my wall i dont wanna reply here i already unfollowed just paste it so i can fry your argument.
giphy.gif

Why does Kaguya have immortality in her profile again? Her "ressurection" is mentioned by Black Zetsu when she first grab Naruto and Sasuke and later when they are in the gravity dimension when Kaguya is about to lose. Black Zetsu mentions he has to preper for her next "resurrection". Even the databook states Kaguya is dead after Naruto and Sasuke sealed her off. Chibaku Tensei drains everyone seal on it of all chakra. Guess what happens when anyone in Naruto runs out of chakra? They die.

371061373_729057718988140_6212309662787634642_n.jpg

Why does Kaguya have immortality in her profile again? Her "ressurection" is mentioned by Black Zetsu when she first grab Naruto and Sasuke and later when they are in the gravity dimension when Kaguya is about to lose. Black Zetsu mentions he has to preper for her next "resurrection". Even the databook states Kaguya is dead after Naruto and Sasuke sealed her off. Chibaku Tensei drains everyone seal on it of all chakra. Guess what happens when anyone in Naruto runs out of chakra? They die.

Wrong thread.

Why are you commenting this in a bleach thread?

ted-what.gif

KUBO:

"I have checked all the storyboards and scripts of the 3rd Court, every day this week." It's all about tension, we're nearing climax, so my brain is too tired.

No matter what you think of it, Mr. Hiramatsu who writes and directs the scripts for each episode must be more tired than me as a Kubo who just checks his work. "

Masaki Hiramatsu (writer):

"I've already entered the production of 3° Cour, but I'm spending my days writing scripts that don't work out and feeling depressed writing again."

I always think I want to use The Almighty to copy the script I wrote tomorrow lol

Some days I feel like crying but I think I can do good things as much as I worry about it so I will do my best so everyone can enjoy.

However, this difficulty doesn't mean anything bad, and I'm doing my best while having fun, so I hope you continue to enjoy the 2° Court! "

KUBO:

"I have checked all the storyboards and scripts of the 3rd Court, every day this week." It's all about tension, we're nearing climax, so my brain is too tired.

No matter what you think of it, Mr. Hiramatsu who writes and directs the scripts for each episode must be more tired than me as a Kubo who just checks his work. "

"I've already entered the production of 3° Cour, but I'm spending my days writing scripts that don't work out and feeling depressed writing again."

I always think I want to use The Almighty to copy the script I wrote tomorrow lol

Some days I feel like crying but I think I can do good things as much as I worry about it so I will do my best so everyone can enjoy.

However, this difficulty doesn't mean anything bad, and I'm doing my best while having fun, so I hope you continue to enjoy the 2° Court! "
Seeing how hard everyone is working to deliver the definitive TYBW experience has me super hyped

KUBO:

So kubo only check the script , he doesn't write himself ? Kinda sad, i hoped to see him write the new stuff for TYBW

So kubo only check the script , he doesn't write himself ? Kinda sad, i hoped to see him write the new stuff for TYBW
Kubo isn’t sitting down writing all the ideas out by hand, it’s more like he’s a creative lead who gives them ideas to write down, and then checks to make sure they properly interpreted his ideas. It’s basically like if I told you to write something down, sure I’m not writing it myself, but that doesn’t really matter.

Rewatching the Headless Star, I don’t think all my issues with it were that major/valid. Ichigo’s new variant of number 1 is growing on me, and I think the goofiness of Gigi’s powers while still a bit off tone from the seriousness of the TYBW fits her character well. Given that she’s prolly the most concerned with maintaining a girly girl appearance. Ichigo’s nonchalance in handling 4 to 8 Sternritter in Vollstandig is always awesome, and Getsuga Juujishou might be the coolest attack of the Cour ngl, the impact, sound effects, visuals, all perfect. This is prolly my second favorite episode of the cour.

KUBO:

Almighty is getting new powers and they are thinking very how to defeated Yhwach now that they remember he still has all the Quincies powers. Remember when OMZ VA said Kubo was working with him for new lines for Yhwach that were about new abilities that he didn't had in the manga?

Back