• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Thats a lifting strength feat. Byakuya has never done something like that even they were portrayed equals in earlier arcs, Plus first attack is a sneak attack/caught off guard, Nobody knew he was there. Caught off guard 101. In boxing/mma the punch you dont see is what knocks you out.
That’s not solely a lifting strenght feat, and it is still a feat that put zaraki above byakuya, he blocked also the attack, later he also launched him far away with the shield, Gerard admits base zaraki pushed him to use the hoffung and that was prior even zaraki using shikai. in CFYOW base zaraki is > ******* ichibei and ya guys have problem to admit he is > byakuya just because can’t accept reality 😭

That’s not solely a lifting strenght feat, and it is still a feat that put zaraki above byakuya, he blocked also the attack, later he also launched him far away with the shield, Gerard admits base zaraki pushed him to use the hoffung and that was prior even zaraki using shikai. in CFYOW base zaraki is > ***** ichibei and ya guys have problem to admit he is > byakuya just because can’t accept reality 😭
And byakuya blocked an attack from a stronger Gerard

Ichigo was prepared to fight 8 of them at once before he got interrupted.

Would Ichigo had easily solo all of them himself?

Gigi's Vollstandig was goofy af. It fits her character as that like "girly girly" but lowkey gave me tonal whiplash watching 2D halloween decorations fight Ichigo. It was cool to see Ichigo toss around the Vollstandig Bambis tho, and I like how they all used Sklaverei to super charge their Vollstandigs. The one feat I wanted to see (Ichigo redirecting all the arrows) was actually just cut, and that's tragic. Some of the animation felt clunky like with Gigi's skeletons and them all jumping off Candice, albeit the latter seems to be for comedic effect. It was cool to also see Ichigoo take blatant off guard attacks from Vollstandig Meninas and take 0 damage. Voice actors did a really good job, and the key attacks (like Juujishou) looked amazing. Candice is 5 gigajoules Raven, so cope with that :cool: rocking that like 8-C AP. I like they seem to be expanding on what Squad 0 is doing and referencing Shunsui's plan to get Aizen sooner. Ichigo's arrival music felt off tone too ngl, a little goofy. Overall, this episode had some goofy ahh moments but overall very good.

He saves Rukia and Renji from him but ill wait for anime version to prove these "Gerard was stopped by a building" claims wrong

@Tyri456
The scene is misinterpreted because Gerard was just far away destroying buildings
byakuya was just talking to Renji, that’s it. The colored version shown it.

Anyway, byakuya is compared to Tokinada, so that’s it, dunno why you are so obsessed to scale him higher when the author literally contradicts you, but think whatever you want lol.

The scene is misinterpreted because Gerard was just far away destroying buildings
byakuya was just talking to Renji, that’s it. The colored version shown it.

Anyway, byakuya is compared to Tokinada, so that’s it, dunno why you are so obsessed to scale him higher when the author literally contradicts you, but think whatever you want lol.
We'll see

That is never even implied AT ALL.

Dangai Ichigo never suppressed his Transcendent power, why would he do it now?
Because Ichigo isn't fighting some transcendent god Aizen, he's fighting a group of girls he explicitly states he doesn't want to bring harm to. Like idk, maybe the two scenarios are different and you need to look at things under more than a black and white lens.

i noticed something , some characters have been getting "extra" amps or powers etc from the anime... the femsterns volstandig never had that v2 power up in the manga iirc

i felt bad... once i heard the music i knew them girls had to clock out of work for the day... it was GG unless your aizen

i noticed something , some characters have been getting "extra" amps or powers etc from the anime... the femsterns volstandig never had that v2 power up in the manga iirc
Kubo just changed their designs a bit. Only lile and Gerard and askin have a V2 volstandig. Gerard and lile have v3 forms. Candice my have a V2 holy form after she amped her self with sclaveri her crown got bigger and her design changed a bit.

How many layers is soul manipulation and soul crush? I think 3 layers right?
Human < yammy soul manipulation (1 layer/baseline) < grimmjow < aizen reiatsu ( 2 layer)
Ther's also Human < lieutenant level reiatsu (baseline) ~ SS ichigo < SS kenpachi (2 layer) < grimmjow < Aizen (3 layer)
Can it be scaled higher?

Back