• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Playing Redmatch 2 rn so I can't talk much but Imma say that some of my favorites are OP and Cowboy Bebop
Haven't read Bleach yet but it seems pretty good I'll try the manga first since it's less time consuming and you get to cram 25 minutes from one episode into like 5 minutes of reading (if you're being thorough and what not).

1. Steins;Gate
2. One Piece
3. Hajime no Ippo
4. One-Punch Man
5. Soul Eater/Bleach/Yu Yu Hakusho
6. Mob Psycho/Naruto
7. Dragon Ball
8. Magi
9. Full Metal Alchemist
10. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Btw, this was including most mainstream/shonen anime/manga. My general anime/manga list looks really different

This is just anime btw

1). Monster
2). HxH/FMAB/AOT
3). YYH
4). Vinland Saga
5). Fate/Zero
6). JJBA
7). Fruit Basket/Your Lie in April
8). Mob Psycho 100
9). Haikyuu
10). Grand Blue

1. Cowboy Bebop
gif.gif

I wanna see y'all make a tier list for anime.
I don't watch a whole lot of anime.
Only watched some basketball anime, Hajime No Ippo, One Piece and Cowboy Bebop.
Oh, and I read Berserk, though that's a manga.
But if I had to rank them:
OP >= Cowboy Bebop > HNI > Berserk
Don't remember much of that basketball anime.

I don't watch a whole lot of anime.
Only watched some basketball anime, Hajime No Ippo, One Piece and Cowboy Bebop.
Oh, and I read Berserk, though that's a manga.
But if I had to rank them:
OP >= Cowboy Bebop > HNI > Berserk
Don't remember much of that basketball anime.
You're not the only one who watches anime here, Monke.

I'm doing this for most people on the wiki, as most of y'all are degenerate weebs.

Mine:

Attack On Titan
Bleach
Fire Force
Death Note
All Of Fate Series
My Hero Academia (As a Fan Of Marvel and Dc Comics)
Naruto
A Certain Magical Index
Steins Gate
Fullmetal Alchemist

Seems like littoto has new scenes in the next episode since she activates Vollstandig, also its said that there is a oot of movement next episodes and that its really good.

I can start to list out the problems:
  • Soul Society Tosen > Kensei is criminal. He's one of the weakest captains that arc.
  • "the sword is 500 times faster than the speed of sound"
  • Byakuya < Mayuri is criminal.
  • Bruh, Rukia > Byakuya and Yoruichi is insane
  • Rojuro > Byakuya is crazy
  • Shunsui that far above Byakuya, Yoruichi, and above Kenpachi in general is just wrong
  • He probably doesn't know about CFYOW or any of the additional material, but Yamamoto > Kenny is just wrong (current). Also what's funny is he's so surprised by buildings getting destroyed, lmao

I can start to list out the problems:
  • Soul Society Tosen > Kensei is criminal. He's one of the weakest captains that arc.
  • "the sword is 500 times faster than the speed of sound"
  • Byakuya < Mayuri is criminal.
  • Bruh, Rukia > Byakuya and Yoruichi is insane
  • Rojuro > Byakuya is crazy
  • Shunsui that far above Byakuya, Yoruichi, and above Kenpachi in general is just wrong
  • He probably doesn't know about CFYOW or any of the additional material, but Yamamoto > Kenny is just wrong (current). Also what's funny is he's so surprised by buildings getting destroyed, lmao
I thought he disliked bleach from previous videos and statements? Nvm that's Six I'm thinking of.

Back