• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is a prime example of Arc7Kuroi's cat.
lovecraft-and-a-cat.jpg

Yeah taking it slow and steady. Really making sure form is okay so I don’t **** up my back again. Back injuries actually just make you useless 😭 I had to have my roommates carry me up to bed and put on my shoes, my range of motion was so bad

Yeah taking it slow and steady. Really making sure form is okay so I don’t ***** up my back again. Back injuries actually just make you useless 😭 I had to have my roommates carry me up to bed and put on my shoes, my range of motion was so bad
I hope you get better man.
I think something similar happened to a friend of mine, took them some time but they eventually got better and went back to working out each day.
So you'll probably be no different. No sweat.

OG Bleach anime is still good though, more so in its later half when the animation went off the walls
hell no. They ruined the pacing, added heaps of filler woven in to the actual story, removed pivotal scenes between Ichigo and Rukia, added weird "Ichiruki" scenes, and in general added a lot of weird continuity errors.

Back