• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Except In Yamamoto case is stated “the entire” soul society, there is no other interpretation except the entire thing, so you basically admitted you were wrong by accepting it can be a planet. But cool story bro.
“Entire” does not alter the sentence significantly different, in fact, I believe it is a redundant addition. The sole point of the statement is to convey that his passive aura from his bankai is able to burn the SS to ashes. No less and no more (add the fact, it is not instant – requires some hours)

You guys are arguing for physical destruction of the entire planet, I (and KT and deagonx) argue it is in fact not, because it refers to the civilisation rather and not physical destruction, but rather burning.

“Entire” does not alter the sentence significantly different, in fact, I believe it is a redundant addition. The sole point of the statement is to convey that his passive aura from his bankai is able to burn the SS to ashes. No less and no more (add the fact, it is not instant – requires some hours)

You guys are arguing for physical destruction of the entire planet, I (and KT and deagonx) argue it is in fact not, because it refers to the civilisation rather and not physical destruction, but rather burning.
What you believe doesn’t really matter, if you can’t understand the arguments people are presenting, avoid debating.

You are all welcome to conduct the discussion as you see fit, as this is a general discussion thread and there's no issue with making jokes. However, it is a part of our site rules to be respectful and to not be rude to others, which means that negative remarks made about others (aside from those made in jest amongst friends) are usually considered a violation of that rule. It is a normal aspect of staff duties to remove those sorts of comments and this isn't new.

If you want to discuss this with me you are welcome to do so, and of course if you believe that I have overstepped my boundaries you should contact HR, but it's normal for those sorts of hostile remarks to be removed by staff. Please keep that in mind in the future.

Going on a post deleting spree :ROFLMAO:

Funny how Ant's always saying he doesn't want this place to become too draconic, and here we have spongebob memes and completely lighthearted posts being mass deleted and comments like "lol" being reported, crazy.
Man I'm glad I ain't get reported for saying some shit like "lol" (I don't think that even happened iirc), because I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back😭

IMG_2990.png

You are all welcome to conduct the discussion as you see fit, as this is a general discussion thread and there's no issue with making jokes. However, it is a part of our site rules to be respectful and to not be rude to others, which means that negative remarks made about others (aside from those made in jest amongst friends) are usually considered a violation of that rule. It is a normal aspect of staff duties to remove those sorts of comments and this isn't new.

If you want to discuss this with me you are welcome to do so, and of course if you believe that I have overstepped my boundaries you should contact HR, but it's normal for those sorts of hostile remarks to be removed by staff. Please keep that in mind in the future.
Yes, a spongebob is the height of hostility. Take everyone from the topic to RVR, I'd like to see what the other admins and moderators have to say about your report

This is just clearly wrong. It is not redundant because it refutes your argument.

If you concede the SS has a planet, than it's entirety has a planet. I follows from that that destroying a whole ss would include a planet.

Thank you for being levelheaded
I (and KT and deagonx) argue it is in fact not
I wasn't arguing for shit I was tryna stop points from being misinterpreted

However, it is a part of our site rules to be respectful and to not be rude to others
Screenshot_2023-08-23_2.42.44_PM.png

Are you going to apologize for directly been rude and condescending in this message when I was getting shotgunned by multiple people and was on the on-set of getting Covid?

Do you believe this was a "respectful" thing to say to someone who was stressing out? Do you believe this is a "good mod" behavior moment? If you don't, then I want you to apologize for being needlessly rude and condescending to me in this message.

Are you going to apologize for directly been rude and condescending in this message when I was getting shotgunned by multiple people and was on the on-set of getting Covid?

Do you believe this was a "respectful" thing to say to someone who was stressing out? Do you believe this is a "good mod" behavior moment? If you don't, then I want you to apologize for being needlessly rude and condescending to me in this message.
grimacing-face_1f62c.gif

What is your problem?

Back