• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't believe that in this specific context, it refers to a large planet (such as the size of Earth) since burning SS down to ground or to ashes make it almost nonsensical. However, I will patiently wait for Arc to create a CRT for it. This factor is crucial to discuss, as it will determine the rating of the calculation based on the ongoing discussion.

I am not a fan of using author's lack of physics as argument, since it is irrelevant (if we only have the ability to look at someone's mind, it may get relevant).

You can start memeing about it (as most of you do when someone disagrees to you), but it will merely change my stance.

I don't believe that in this specific context, it refers to a large planet (such as the size of Earth). However, I will patiently wait for Arc to create a CRT for it. This factor is crucial to discuss, as it will determine the rating of the calculation based on the ongoing discussion.

You can start memeing about it (as most of you do when someone disagrees to you), but it will merely change my stance.
You’re going to be waiting a long time 😎 not only is that calc not going to be used in scaling (they scale to higher values anyway), I got other more pertinent projects. That calc was more so just for my own self-indulgence. It was never going to appear on profiles even if accepted.

I don't believe that in this specific context, it refers to a large planet (such as the size of Earth). However, I will patiently wait for Arc to create a CRT for it. This factor is crucial to discuss, as it will determine the rating of the calculation based on the ongoing discussion.

Yes, just like everyone else makes memes when they say the earth is flat against all evidence pointing to the contrary. Why would a CRT be made for a calculation that, as the arc said, will not be used for anything?

Deagonx, the most knowledgeable on Bleach. I kneel.
spongebob-scared.gif

You’re going to be waiting a long time 😎 not only is that calc not going to be used in scaling (they scale to higher values anyway), I got other more pertinent projects. That calc was more so just for my own self-indulgence. It was never going to appear on profiles even if accepted.
I am aware he scales higher (and I stated this point in that thread). I just don't believe this specific feat is on this range.

But hey sure! If it is not much of trouble, may I get notified as well? Would appreciate it.
Yes, just like everyone else makes memes when they say the earth is flat against all evidence pointing to the contrary. Why would a CRT be made for a calculation that, as the arc said, will not be used for anything?
Accepted calculations need a CRT to get approved.
What Bleach supporter doesn't meme the shit out of mfs?
Good point. That's why the community has bad reputation (except few members, like Arc and Deceived)

I am aware he scales higher (and I stated this point in that thread). I just don't believe this specific feat is on this range.

But hey sure! If it is much of trouble, may I get notified as well? Would appreciate it.
Notified if I make a thread for it? Yeah sure. If you got any Bleach questions in the mean time you got my discord so you can reach out whenever.

Certainly, nowadays people tend to go towards the more illogical fact than the most plausible is amazing
Like, SS Kanji can be translated to World/Realm. And the SS is directly compared to the human world, like "two sides of a coin", isn't it more logical to assume that the SS is a planet? And we know that the SS is not a city, since we literally have the Serieitei which is the city.

It would be like, we have an Isekai world, and a character says "I'm going to destroy the world", but oops it's an isekai so this world is not our planet Earth, so oops prove that this isekai world is not the size of a city mine friend.

I mean, I don't know if the comparison is the best, but I feel that way.

Back