• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The problem is that this wiki is turning into something surreal, people want direct statements of scale of power for all works. I saw a few months ago how the change about HDE dragged on, for example, addicted to the word qualitative superiority.

Dam that thread got shut down fast. Anyway huffnug through manipulating hope he can cause damage to occur. I don't see how that's not concept manipulation

I really want to, but im not sure if it matters since it doesn't matter whether you're actually able to provide proper counter arguments.
Since empty votes without proper reasoning are counted anyway
Just convince more mods to agree with you and after 48 get the thread locked if you got the votes.

It always amazes me how people who does not have sufficient reading comprehension ability became mod on this website.
If you look at it, he's basically like a thread moderator who's really good at understanding what's written. And you can see this because three other moderators also agreed with him.

Think about it: If he was really as bad as you're saying, how come three other moderators also thought the same way he did? Would all three of them also not understand things properly?

So, if you're going to criticize someone, maybe think about other things too.

Last edited:
Glad my presence (one message, surprisingly) impacted you that much, to the point it even reaches you irl.

anime-gif-13.gif

Do i have a good chance? Though idk depends on wym by serious offence
“Serious offence” is metaphorical (nothing I say right now is even official, just impression), I meant to imply as long as you don't have a history of multiple offenses to the point it still impacts your future and good understanding with staff members, because logically speaking, why do you want to be part of team if you don't generally understand them or cooperate.

This is all I can say

I've thought about trying to go after a staff position here, but I hardly do the stuff that would actually warrant me being considered for that position (I mainly just roleplay on here and occasionally make a Versus Thread), I'm not on super often (and when I am, it's one of the two things I mentioned, all while I'm dividing my attention doing something else simultaneously), and I don't get paid for it (on my capitalistic anime villain arc irl).

Back