• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You aren't built for Bleach CRT's.

Eh just removing problems from the equation. I'm entirely sure i can be civil which i have been, I just cant really afford lashing out they would get me outta here. Rather be safe and not participate esp since i dont actually care for bleach statistics anymore just the discussions here. Bleach could get upgraded to tier 4 and tier 2 and i wouldnt really care lost interest other than bleach discussions

Gerard : My sword uses hope ( stated around in chapter 668)

Toshiro : I shut down that hope (happened in chapter 671)

Gerard : Yeah you did so I am gonna try something else

Daegonx: they are joking about this all the time. It's just metaphor and I ain't gonna prove nothing.
Yeah that thread getting better and better.

Last edited:
It always amazes me how people who does not have sufficient reading comprehension ability became mod on this website.
It always amazes me that people think mods don't have reading comprehension.

I know who you're referring to and for what reason. I don't care rather much, but I'd rather you not do that, for your sake more than anything. The atmosphere around that case is blazing enough as it is.

It always amazes me that people think mods don't have reading comprehension.

I know who you're referring to and for what reason. I don't care rather much, but I'd rather you not do that, for your sake more than anything. The atmosphere around that case is blazing enough as it is.
Skeletor has spoken. Until we meet again!

i'm hurt :( only im allowed to call people a bitch
Equal rights, equal fights.

never thought i'd see u in a bleach thread
Literally just came here after seeing the Deagon/Arcker situation just to state that the stuff Deagon does is something you're gonna have to get used to. I heavily dislike the way he conducts stuff, and tbh, he's extremely hypocritical, but reporting him ain't gonna do shit. Just gonna have to get used to it.

No I didn’t moron
nerd-nerd-emoji.gif

@Arc7Kuroi @Deceived3596 you guys gonna tackle the Gerard situation in future? I am tired of arguing with Daegonx and that Null guy. Both seems to made up of mind to deny everything what we say on that matter. Looks like a waste of time to argue currently.

@Arc7Kuroi @Deceived3596 you guys gonna tackle the Gerard situation in future? I am tired of arguing with Daegonx and that Null guy. Both seems to made up of mind to deny everything what we say on that matter. Looks like a waste of time to argue currently.
I'll maybe debate against him later on today, after that entire fiasco yesterday. I really don't even want to see Deagonx's name, much less debate against him.

Damn i wanted to comment something but it got closed… might as well let you guys read it.

Idk it seems when Kenpachi got cut because he damaged Hoffnung is bcs of Despair he is facing,we know in Bleach that Emotion has a lot to do in terms of power. Shunsui already explained to us in his fight with Lille that the stronger you are the harder it is for you to die and fall unconscious. He continued fighting Lille like the wounds didnt even impact him at all, same could be said for Kenpachi in his scenario. Its my belief that its more likely that Kenpachi was feeling some kind of despair from Gerard than getting weaker from his wounds when we have seen that even in his Nnoitara fight when he had a life threatening wound he was still fighting with the same level of power before he got that wound.

just my thoughts on this.

Damn i wanted to comment something but it got closed… might as well let you guys read it.

Idk it seems when Kenpachi got cut because he damaged Hoffnung is bcs of Despair he is facing,we know in Bleach that Emotion has a lot to do in terms of power. Shunsui already explained to us in his fight with Lille that the stronger you are the harder it is for you to die and fall unconscious. He continued fighting Lille like the wounds didnt even impact him at all, same could be said for Kenpachi in his scenario. Its my belief that its more likely that Kenpachi was feeling some kind of despair from Gerard than getting weaker from his wounds when we have seen that even in his Nnoitara fight when he had a life threatening wound he was still fighting with the same level of power before he got that wound.

just my thoughts on this.
What you saying gonna be written as Empathetic manipulation not CM

Back